Eid Mubarak everyone

MaghrebGator

MaghrebGator

Kraken
May Allah make it a nice and fruitful time for you and your family and friends and may Allah forgive us and shower us with his blessings us during this wonderful festivity.

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: PickleTheSlayer, framemoggerr, TechnoBoss and 4 others
Waiting patiently for the first fed to make his entrance in the thread

• JFL
Reactions: RAMU KAKA
May Allah make it a nice and fruitful time for you and your family and friends and may Allah forgive us and shower us with his blessings us during this wonderful festivity.
Aameen wa iyyak

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: emeraldglass and MaghrebGator
Waiting patiently for the first fed to make his entrance in the thread
Greeting happy smiling young dark skinned man raising hand greeting standing isolated light gr

lol no eid for me and you
Eid is for those that did good
Ik whart kind of a person u are if u have an org account
Im rotting on eid

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: mayo mogger, RAMU KAKA and MaghrebGator
Allah made you an incel
1B198DCA 282F 4DDE 99D5 EECA18802414

lol no eid for me and you
Eid is for those that did good
Ik whart kind of a person u are if u have an org account
Im rotting on eid
Nah bro, i do not consider myself a bad person but being in this place is definetly bad

Im sure you also are not a bad person

Remember the words of Allah and build upon your good intentions of leaving this place

(Interpretation of the meaning): Say, “O My servants who have transgressed against themselves [by sinning], do not despair of the mercy of Allah. Indeed, Allah forgives all sins. Indeed, it is He who is the Forgiving, the Merciful.”

(Interpretation of the meaning): “Certainly no one despairs of Allah’s Mercy, except the people who disbelieve”

• +1
Reactions: RAMU KAKA and jinnu
Nah bro, i do not consider myself a bad person but being in this place is definetly bad

Im sure you also are not a bad person

Remember the words of Allah and build upon your good intentions of leaving this place

(Interpretation of the meaning): Say, “O My servants who have transgressed against themselves [by sinning], do not despair of the mercy of Allah. Indeed, Allah forgives all sins. Indeed, it is He who is the Forgiving, the Merciful.”

(Interpretation of the meaning): “Certainly no one despairs of Allah’s Mercy, except the people who disbelieve”
I repent but i keep going back to my old ways im a hypocrite

I repent but i keep going back to my old ways im a hypocrite
A servant [of Allah's] committed a sin and said: O Allah, forgive me my sin. And He (glorified and exalted be He) said: My servant has committed a sin and has known that he has a Lord who forgives sins and punishes for them. Then he sinned again and said: O Lord, forgive me my sin. And He (glorified and exalted be He) said: My servant has committed a sin and has known that he has a Lord who forgives sins and punishes for them. Then he sinned again and said: O Lord, forgive me my sin. And He (glorified and exalted be He) said: My servant has committed a sin and has known that he has a Lord who forgives sins and punishes for sins. Do what you wish, for I have forgiven you. It was related by Muslim (also by al-Bukhari).

• +1
Reactions: jinnu
A servant [of Allah's] committed a sin and said: O Allah, forgive me my sin. And He (glorified and exalted be He) said: My servant has committed a sin and has known that he has a Lord who forgives sins and punishes for them. Then he sinned again and said: O Lord, forgive me my sin. And He (glorified and exalted be He) said: My servant has committed a sin and has known that he has a Lord who forgives sins and punishes for them. Then he sinned again and said: O Lord, forgive me my sin. And He (glorified and exalted be He) said: My servant has committed a sin and has known that he has a Lord who forgives sins and punishes for sins. Do what you wish, for I have forgiven you. It was related by Muslim (also by al-Bukhari).
Thanks... i needed this

• Love it
Reactions: MaghrebGator