Sinners like me deserve it
this is my punisment

• So Sad
Reactions: coisbhai, brucewayne78 and Timmy
Stop reminding me of eid
We deserve to rot
Sinners like me deserve it
this is my punisment
God is the most forgiving most merciful.

• +1
Reactions: coisbhai, brucewayne78, tsxnre and 3 others
8D02D0F1 C804 475C 8F42 510C39913B51
Which one are you?

• JFL
Reactions: JefeM0g, Afro_Kang, 5'7 zoomer and 6 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Autismcel, MaghrebGator and mayo mogger
I see you admit the genocide after all.
I mean, a large death toll in of it self is insufficient to prove genocide, all it proves is that Israel is the stronger side/is winning

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Lulleko and Kreatophagia
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: brucewayne78, Lulleko, IAMNOTANINCEL and 3 others
Yh it’s deserved bud
This is the guy who told me numerous times he doesn’t have a favorite in this conflict.

But I know you were lying to be honest and now you said it yourself.

I mean, a large death toll in of it self is insufficient to prove genocide, all it proves is that Israel is the stronger side/is winning
Killing civilians with the intent on displacing them from their land is what? Using Hamas as a scapegoat to continue bombing children is what? Sometimes I really have my doubts about your beliefs bro, its not the first time I see you saying dubious things when it comes to Islam.

• Hmm...
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer
So Israel spends countless man-hours developing an advanced defense system, while Hamas uses lawn mower engines and box fans? Nice self-own.
And instilled fear in them too. The diaper wearing army was owned by things made in a shed.

Eid mubarak boyo

• Love it
Reactions: brucewayne78 and emeraldglass
This is the guy who told me numerous times he doesn’t have a favorite in this conflict.

Yh why would I like these backwards vermins? They live in squaller for a reason.

• JFL
Reactions: Lulleko
Yh why would I like these backwards vermins? They live in squaller for a reason.
Well, next time tell me the truth instead of yapping about not supporting any side and that kind of bullshit.

Well, next time tell me the truth instead of yapping about not supporting any side and that kind of bullshit.
Why do you think Palestinians should win?

this is lowkey the stance of 90% of westerners, they just won't say it to ur face irl so i'm not sure why ur shocked

Killing civilians with the intent on displacing them from their land is what? Using Hamas as a scapegoat to continue bombing children is what? Sometimes I really have my doubts about your beliefs bro,
hamas is using them as human shields, they operate from densly populated civilian areas with tunnels under schools, mosques, hospitals, etc.

also many of them are dressed in civilian clothing with no uniform, so its only natual that many civilians are getting caught in the crossfire given all of this

i'm not denying that israel has committed warcrimes they have but this doesn't contradict my aformentioned claims

Last edited:
  • Woah
Reactions: n9wiff
this is lowkey the stance of 90% of westerners, they just won't say it to ur face irl so i'm not sure why ur shocked
I wasn't shocked; I knew he had a favorite. However, I'm calling him out for his hypocrisy because, whenever I debated him on this subject, he claimed to have no favorite and said he didn't support any side. Yet, he still defended Israel indirectly always. Also, this is not the stance of 90% of Westerners. I don't know where you got that information from. More and more people are turning against Israel daily, I see it in my everyday life here in Europe.

• +1
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer
hamas is using them as human shields, they operate from densly populated civilian areas with tunnels under schools, mosques, hospitals, etc.

also many of them are dressed in civilian clothing with no uniform, so its only natual that many civilians are getting caught in the crossfire given all of this

i'm not denying that israel has committed warcrimes they have but this doesn't contradict my aformentioned claims
Israeli officials themselves have stated that they will bomb indiscriminately and force Palestinians to flee until none are left. How would you classify this? Why do they commit atrocities in the West Bank where there is no Hamas? The claims about Hamas using human shields are bogus and have been debunked many times. They even bombed a humanitarian convoy that had no Hamas members and wasn't even Palestinian.

Its sad how I'm rotting here during Eid jfl

• +1
Reactions: emeraldglass
  • +1
Reactions: T50gandycel