• JFL
Reactions: watah, mayo mogger, <6PSLcel and 1 other person
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: mayo mogger and The Last Pajeet
Eid is for the people who did good
Sinners and terrible humans like me desrrve to rot

All praise Aishas tight little jb pussy
I can’t believe he didn’t wait for her to be fucked by 10 cocks including her uncle and a donkey. Real men like experienced women bro!

I can’t believe he didn’t wait for her to be fucked by 10 cocks including her uncle and a donkey. Real men like experienced women bro!
Avg womens experience in Arabia

• JFL
Reactions: mayo mogger and RAMU KAKA
Average white girls experience in American public school, except instead of a donkey it’s Tyrone and Jose.
You follow a peodphile prophet who did slavery and allowed sex slavery and had a sex slave himself called Maria the Copt. May your prophet burn in eternal hellfire fuck mogaymed

I hope he repented on his deathbed after being poisoned by an Jew

• +1
Reactions: Ultimate SUbhuman
You follow a peodphile prophet who did slavery and allowed sex slavery and had a sex slave himself called Maria the Copt. May your prophet burn in eternal hellfire fuck mogaymed
Based
Based
And based :feelshmm:

All those things are better than being nailed to wood by Jews
Cracking Up Lol GIF

Based
Based
And based :feelshmm:

All those things are better than being nailed to wood by Jews
Cracking Up Lol GIF
Better than being poisoned by your Jewish sex slave? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Your prophet got poisoned by an Jew making lamb lmfao :forcedsmile: and your god didn’t help him your god laughed let Gaymamed get fucked Luke the anti Chris the is

Mo the pedo even said “if I lie Allah will cut my aorta” and on his deathbed he said “I feel my aorta being cut” for lying he died to the Jew. MASGALLAH

The god of Pisslam is Satan

i love how i knew what the replies would look like before i even clicked lol

Better than being poisoned by your Jewish sex slave? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Your prophet got poisoned by an Jew making lamb lmfao :forcedsmile: and your god didn’t help him your god laughed let Gaymamed get fucked Luke the anti Chris the is

Mo the pedo even said “if I lie Allah will cut my aorta” and on his deathbed he said “I feel my aorta being cut” for lying he died to the Jew. MASGALLAH
A life of slaying and war > nailed to wood by Jews

Better than dying a virgin looking like a starved abused shrivled raisin

Cracking Up Lol GIF

• JFL
Reactions: RAMU KAKA
A life of slaying and war > nailed to wood by Jews

Better than dying a virgin looking like a starved abused shrivled raisin

Cracking Up Lol GIF
…. You realise you’re just proving your prophecy is a false prophet and an antichrist son of Satan you follow a bloodthirsty faggot warlord who sucked on the tounges of little boys
IMG 8523
IMG 8522

• +1
Reactions: The Last Pajeet
…. You realise you’re just proving your prophecy is a false prophet and an antichrist son of Satan you follow a bloodthirsty faggot warlord who sucked on the tounges of little boys
View attachment 2983812View attachment 2983811
War is high T that’s why it’s still going on today muh peace and love fagotry is why Christ cucks are the weakest at least Jews control things

there is one god you abused fagot

Not a man who wuz muh Holy Ghost and Holy Spirit, how can there be 3 gods in one? How can god be a man? Most retarded religion with 50 books and 20 different churches All with their own depiction of god

Doesn’t get more retarded than this

• JFL
cum and piss to ur ugly whore mothers pussy

War is high T that’s why it’s still going on today muh peace and love fagotry is why Christ cucks are the weakest at least Jews control things

there is one god you abused fagot

Not a man who wuz muh Holy Ghost and Holy Spirit, how can there be 3 gods in one? How can god be a man? Most retarded religion with 50 books and 20 different churches All with their own depiction of god

View attachment 2983815

Doesn’t get more retarded than this
We depict Jesus IN FLESH as what we want it doesn’t matter we know Jesus was Semetic you dumb prick MUDSLIME. We worship the SON of GOD as God is Triune his spirit aka spirit of God is what matters nobody CARES ABOUT HIS FLESH

Now keep on preaching towheed when your Quran is supposedly uncreated 😉 so you have 2 uncreated things brutal for MUDLSIMES ALLHAMDULLAH

• Ugh..