Eiffel Tower area in 1900 VS 2023 (SUIFUEL)

NuclearBrainReturns

NuclearBrainReturns

Matthew 4:1-11

SOCIETY HAS PROGRESSED FROM THOSE BARBARIC EARLY 20TH CENTURY SOCIETIES INDEED. LET US LOOK AT MORE OF PARIS FROM THE DIRTY PAST VS THE FUTURISTIC SOCIETY OF TODAY.

Paris_Exposition_Champ_de_Mars_and_Eiffel_Tower%2C_Paris%2C_France%2C_1900.jpg

1000_F_171633615_0w7jHz6KxsTlGb5lb95AKHANrkTNOXTF.jpg

0q6of4p04on71.jpg

trocadero.jpg

Palais_de_Chaillot_-_20150801_16h02_%2810625%29.jpg

ISN'T IT JUST FASCINATING HOW ADVANCED WE ARE COMPARED TO THOSE OLD WORLD BUILDINGS. UGH, WE REALLY ARE MORE ARCHITECTURALLY LITERATE.

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: TsarTsar444, lightskinbengali, Almost Chadlite and 16 others
rv_808-8.jpg

• Love it
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444, lightskinbengali, Torero and 9 others
Why’s there so many browns there

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16369
1624589645229.jpg

• Ugh..
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mortis, Prettyboy, Deleted member 16369 and 2 others
View attachment 2118853
View attachment 2118849

SOCIETY HAS PROGRESSED FROM THOSE BARBARIC EARLY 20TH CENTURY SOCIETIES INDEED. LET US LOOK AT MORE OF PARIS FROM THE DIRTY PAST VS THE FUTURISTIC SOCIETY OF TODAY.

Paris_Exposition_Champ_de_Mars_and_Eiffel_Tower%2C_Paris%2C_France%2C_1900.jpg

1000_F_171633615_0w7jHz6KxsTlGb5lb95AKHANrkTNOXTF.jpg

0q6of4p04on71.jpg

trocadero.jpg

Palais_de_Chaillot_-_20150801_16h02_%2810625%29.jpg

ISN'T IT JUST FASCINATING HOW ADVANCED WE ARE COMPARED TO THOSE OLD WORLD BUILDINGS. UGH, WE REALLY ARE MORE ARCHITECTURALLY LITERATE.
Paris should have thought about that before colonising the world

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Almost Chadlite and Prettyboy
why don't you post more on .net man this forum is boring as hell

This is called Karma. Colonise and exploit people and this is your retribution.

For every action must be an opposite reaction and this is it. Stop fucking complaining. OP is from the UK, I have no idea why he’s crying about Paris when our own capital is ran by 2 curry fucks and London looks like and Middle Eastern paki Nigerian Bazaar. London is just as bad as paris regarding non white population

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: not insane, Prettyboy, 5'7 zoomer and 2 others
Reminder: civilisation was finished before even your grandfather was born.

Last edited:

For every action must be an opposite reaction and this is it. Stop fucking complaining. OP is from the UK, I have no idea why he’s crying about Paris when our own capital is ran by 2 curry fucks and London looks like and Middle Eastern paki Nigerian Bazaar. London is just as bad as paris regarding non white population
Whats gonna happen when there arent any whites left and niggers have to run civilisation themselves? Look at the difference between paris and chicago pre and post WW2. The white population is only getting lower, you think niggers are going to run london as well as we did AHAHAHA good luck.

Cannibalism will ensue, there will never be another civilisation.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: enchanted_elixir and Deleted member 16369

UK deserves it for Churchill, the rest of Europe doesn't

• JFL
Reactions: Elvisandreaa, PrinceLuenLeoncur and Deleted member 17872
You could have taken a picture of gay pride in paris but instead took a pic of based muslims not giving a fuck and expressing their faith.
The iq of sfcels is dishearteningly low, i would prefer the second part in any ways, fuck the retards supporting nazi occupation and cucking

You could have taken a picture of gay pride in paris but instead took a pic of based muslims not giving a fuck and expressing their faith.
The iq of sfcels is dishearteningly low, i would prefer the second part in any ways, fuck the retards supporting nazi occupation and cucking

i prefer gay whites to anything brown. too bad those are the same categories that seek self-destruction by allowing Muslimpedonigger occupation

Whats gonna happen when there arent any whites left and niggers have to run civilisation themselves? Look at the difference between paris and chicago pre and post WW2. The white population is only getting lower, you think niggers are going to run london as well as we did AHAHAHA good luck.

eurasia will become the leading force https://looksmax.org/threads/the-us-loses-its-relevance-each-day.684621/

it doesn't matter if they do because Europeans are fundamentally in affinity to the East than anything Semitic or African

'You're such a retard for posting about HIV infected shit instead of HIV infected cum bro'.

U made me laugh I barfed

%D1%81%D1%82%D0%B0%D1%80%D0%B8%D0%BD%D0%BD%D1%8B%D0%B5-%D0%BA%D0%B0%D1%80%D1%82%D0%B8%D0%BD%D0%BA%D0%B8-%D0%BF%D1%80%D0%BE%D1%88%D0%BB%D1%8B%D0%B9-%D0%B2%D0%B5%D0%BA-%D0%B8%D0%BB%D0%BB%D1%8E%D1%81%D1%82%D1%80%D0%B0%D1%86%D0%B8%D1%8F-%D0%A4%D1%80%D0%B0%D0%BD%D1%86%D0%B8%D1%8F-7167190.jpeg

lol

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16369
Retard of course if you take the worst angles and worst places it gonna look weird

I can apply the same here
Nigeria is so developped abd modern

Look at this slum insouth korea such a low class country

Retard kys

• +1
Reactions: not insane, PrinceLuenLeoncur and Roquefort

Doesn’t matter cos the white man ruined the world by giving women rights. The black man will continue to breed as we have harems back home and are trad. Same with Arabs and all other ethnics. Only you Cumskins and gooks will be fucked out of existence for your arrogance.

Even spics have the decency to put their whores in check. cumskin punching down for the lowest denominatior like most of your pinkoid kind do. We all know the gooks are next to inherit the world stop skipping curries gooks and Arabs and going to blacks when they are like 5th place

• +1
Reactions: Roquefort
Retard of course if you take the worst angles and worst places it gonna look weird

I can apply the same here
View attachment 2118867Nigeria is so developped abd modern

View attachment 2118868Look at this slum insouth korea such a low class country

Retard kys
Considering I took pictures of the same areas but 100 years later as anyone can clearly see, you're the retard here.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16369, Bashan and Deleted member 23100
Doesn’t matter cos the white man ruined the world by giving women rights. The black man will continue to breed as we have harems back home and are trad. Same with Arabs and all other ethnics. Only you Cumskins and gooks will be fucked out of existence for your arrogance.

Even spics have the decency to put their whores in check. cumskin punching down for the lowest denominatior like most of your pinkoid kind do. We all know the gooks are next to inherit the world stop skipping curries gooks and Arabs and going to blacks when they are like 5th place
It's hardly punching down if the whole ethnic world wants to destroy western civilisation and its QOL over long held grudges

Plus French brought millions of immigrants in 50s and 60s to build their country again, they have no right to cry about it now, they're part of their culture now

• +1
Reactions: enchanted_elixir
Eiffel tower in the near future:

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: not insane, Deleted member 16275, enchanted_elixir and 5 others
Plus French brought millions of immigrants in 50s and 60s to build their country again, they have no right to cry about it now, they're part of their culture now
Yes bro the European electorate voted for it, couldn't possibly have been the governments doing it without the public voting for it...

Oh wait

All Western Europe did this tbf theh wanted their daughters to be blacked and Ayrabed
It's hardly punching down if the whole ethnic world wants to destroy western civilisation and its QOL over long held grudges
Yes but you pink men know gooks are capable and far more likely to take the reign of the world after cumskin is gone. But yet you guys have blacks so rent free you lot alwyas jump to “blacks won’t keep civilisation alive” as if they are even I. The running up to take controls that’s easily Gook curry and Arabs. Blacks have as much chance as a spic or Native American which is 0.

Focus on your threat Aka the Gook they will rule the world next

• +1
Reactions: Roquefort
All Western Europe did this tbf

Yes but you pink men know gooks are capable and far more likely to take the reign of the world after cumskin is gone. But yet you guys have blacks so rent free you lot alwyas jump to “blacks won’t keep civilisation alive” as if they are even I. The running up to take controls that’s easily Gook curry and Arabs. Blacks have as much chance as a spic or Native American which is 0.

Focus on your threat Aka the Gook they will rule the world next
I'm fine with gooks ruling the ashes of the world once we are gone.

Ethnics will not be happy with that outcome though.

• +1
Reactions: klip11
By the way this ain’t an exaggeration or them only showing one area at a specific time I was there recently and it was exactly like this I was shocked

• Love it
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: justinzayn, NuclearBrainReturns and PrinceLuenLeoncur

I won’t be, and nobody with sense will be. Sure whites are sadistic greedy fucks but at least they have some modicum of morality. Gooks are robotic serf race they will work eachother to the brink of death. Better to die than live in chink dominated world.

Arabs are just as bad they’d turn everywhere into a slave state like Dubai importing millions of curries as slaves to work in their shitholes and forcing Islam on eveybody no thanks.

Blacks… they’d just be chill tbh but socieity will prob stagnate and fall into factionalism. Spics will turn the planet into a true gore simulation so preferably not them either

London doesn’t have 50000 Africans forcing you to buy shit off them on the streets and 50000 gambling set up scams on the street like Paris does Paris is actually finished

• +1
Reactions: justinzayn
By the way this ain’t an exaggeration or them only showing one area at a specific time I was there recently and it was exactly like this I was shocked
Prob felt at home didn’t you abdul.

I bet your now planning to move there and have a nice Arabi daughter to get blacked by West African Mamodou

Considering I took pictures of the same areas but 100 years later as anyone can clearly see, you're the retard here.
You fucking coping liars, i live litterally 20. Minutes away from the eiffel tower, i pass by it everyday for work. And it litterally looks nothing like this, this video show only a little area

Yeah....gooks don't have the type of morality that the white man has. People don't want to admit this, but the white man abolished slavery out of his own sense of fair play. Gooks will have no problem bringing back slavery. Nor will Arabs or Africans. Africa and Haiti doesn't starve because of massive amounts of charity from the white west. Gooks, Arabs and Hispanics won't give a shit about starving Africans and just shrug their shoulders. Calling them racist won't do any good, either.

If the white man disappeared from the world tonight, this would happen:

1. Ethnics will celebrate because the white man is finally gone. However, the celebration would come to an end when modern civilization starts to break down. Like when you turn the light switch and no lights come on or when you turn the faucet and no water comes out.

2. The only advanced civilizations would be in East Asia. Everyone else would eventually go back to living how they did before contact with Europeans.

3. Women would have no rights. Feminism would be a thing of the past. Young attractive girls, but especially young attractive white girls would be taken into harems. Their consent won't be needed or requested.

4. Gooks would plunder Africa for its resources. If Africa thought the white man was bad, wait until it gets a load of the yellow man. Gooks would mass genocide any Africans deemed to be useless. The rest would be enslaved and forced to work. Any rebellions would be swiftly and brutally put down. There would be no white countries around yelling about "muh human rights"

5. The parts of Africa the Gooks don't get, the Arabs will. And they will be just as brutal as the Gooks. Africans accusing Arabs of muh racism won't work on Arabs like it did on whites.

6. There would be mass starvation in Africa, Haiti and parts of the Middle East. The only Africans and Arabs who would be let into China, Japan, South Korea or Singapore would be wealthy Africans and Arabs who could bribe their way in.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: enchanted_elixir, Deleted member 23100 and Deleted member 16369
WHite subhumans who are 1m45 irl and are absolute genetic dead are coping haaaard on this thread. They take the advancements and civilization of their "race" even though you prolly are more mixed than a beaner you fkin subhuman pygmies. whites will be the demise of humanity, 2 world wars and the third coming will prove that. Only arabs were based enough to make a society civilized, yet primitive enough so no degeneracy would stain it, yes they are near whites in terms of haplogroups, yet they do not have the barbaric and chaotic genes.
And before any of you wheelchair abusing beasts come screeching at me, i'm white you disgusting faggots

2. The only advanced civilizations would be in East Asia. Everyone else would eventually go back to living how they did before contact with Europeans.
Saudi Arabia and the United Arab Emirates

UK deserves it for Churchill, the rest of Europe doesn't
Yes because the French didn’t genocide thousands in Algeria and exicute Senegalese troops for asking for better pay after WW1. Yep the French are innocent and so are other Europeans like the Dutch which are responsible for possibly 15 million deaths int he Congo and partially the reason for the Rwandan genocide

Yep only the evil anglo is responsible for their crimes. This is why I do get chuffed when I see anglo bad boys like @NuclearBrainReturns bully you other cumskin rat euros into obscurity by the British cultural supremacy over you dogs

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23100
Yeah....gooks don't have the type of morality that the white man has. People don't want to admit this, but the white man abolished slavery out of his own sense of fair play. Gooks will have no problem bringing back slavery. Nor will Arabs or Africans. Africa and Haiti doesn't starve because of massive amounts of charity from the white west. Gooks, Arabs and Hispanics won't give a shit about starving Africans and just shrug their shoulders. Calling them racist won't do any good, either.

1. Ethnics will celebrate because the white man is finally gone. However, the celebration would come to an end when modern civilization starts to break down. Like when you turn the light switch and no lights come on or when you turn the faucet and no water comes out.

3. Women would have no rights. Feminism would be a thing of the past. Young attractive girls, but especially young attractive white girls would be taken into harems. Their consent won't be needed or requested.

4. Gooks would plunder Africa for its resources. If Africa thought the white man was bad, wait until it gets a load of the yellow man. Gooks would mass genocide any Africans deemed to be useless. The rest would be enslaved and forced to work. Any rebellions would be swiftly and brutally put down. There would be no white countries around yelling about "muh human rights"

5. The parts of Africa the Gooks don't get, the Arabs will. And they will be just as brutal as the Gooks. Africans accusing Arabs of muh racism won't work on Arabs like it did on whites.

6. There would be mass starvation in Africa, Haiti and parts of the Middle East. The only Africans and Arabs who would be let into China, Japan, South Korea or Singapore would be wealthy Africans and Arabs who could bribe their way in.
This would be a based alternate history timeline. It would basically be an Arab (Based out of the Gulf)/East Asian (based out of China) power struggle for world dominance

• +1
This would be a based alternate history timeline. It would basically be an Arab (Based out of the Gulf)/East Asian (based out of China) power struggle for world dominance
China is a lot larger, has a higher IQ population and better technology. I think China would be on top, however, I don't think they would be so interested in taking over Middle Eastern countries. They probably would let them do their thing in their countries as long as they didn't interfere with any Chinese interest.

Saudi Arabia and the United Arab Emirates
Those countries are propped up by the west buying their oil. They likely wouldn't be as advanced as East Asia because East Asia has a higher IQ population

• +1
Reactions: enchanted_elixir

You should write an alternate history timeline thread and put it on the forum. It'll get views.

• +1
China is a lot larger, has a higher IQ population and better technology. I think China would be on top, however, I don't think they would be so interested in taking over Middle Eastern countries. They probably would let them do their thing in their countries as long as they didn't interfere with any Chinese interest.
Middle easterners can inherit Europe and use that to their advantage. The Chinese aren't creative they just copy the west, East Asians don't have a sense of purpose (not coming from ideology or religion).

They could create an ultra-Caliphate and compete with East Asia.
If the Muslims arrange themselves properly, they could go far. If not, It's East Asian hegemony.
And Africans would be crying for whites if that happened. They could be treated worse than the Ughygurs

Those countries are propped up by the west buying their oil. They likely wouldn't be as advanced as East Asia because East Asia has a higher IQ population
But wouldn't this mean, if whites went away, the world economic system would collapse and the world would be a massive third world country? I'm not aware of any advanced non-white nation that is self sufficient.

Why are people here so obsessed with my shithole
Every week someone here mentions Paris and something about ethnics

Why are people here so obsessed with my shithole
Every week someone here mentions Paris and something about ethnics
Because france used to be a very important nation. Why else?