Either er or kill myself

J

JustCallMeKash

Silver
All my "friends" which I've known for 5 years made a fake ig account with my in real life crush pictures which I never told them I liked her and everything n made me fall in love with the girl and they told me it was a catfish n I almost went insane trying to process what was going on cuz they did this for a long time n now they are laughing at me in the gc my life is already shit im ugly, short, poor and my parents abused me as a child I literally have nothing left to lose, why do looks even matter so much dat I get treated like this

• So Sad
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Themanletauticel123, silencio, Sny and 5 others
Learn to use punctuation....

• JFL
Reactions: noobs and Autismcel
Learn to use punctuation....
Man I don't even care anymore I'm not even scared to go talk to girls in real life cuz I just found out nothing really matters

• +1
Reactions: Eriot Lodger
Man I don't even care anymore I'm not even scared to go talk to girls in real life cuz I just found out nothing really matters
I wouldn't judge you if you went ER but I'm not allowed to recommend it so I'll try to give more constructive advice if I think of any.

• JFL
Reactions: BlackpillRemedy
All my "friends" which I've known for 5 years made a fake ig account with my in real life crush pictures which I never told them I liked her and everything n made me fall in love with the girl and they told me it was a catfish n I almost went insane trying to process what was going on cuz they did this for a long time n now they are laughing at me in the gc my life is already shit im ugly, short, poor and my parents abused me as a child I literally have nothing left to lose, why do looks even matter so much dat I get treated like this
If you are young, keep living. Maybe you'll figure something out

• +1
Reactions: greycel
I wouldn't judge you if you went ER but I'm not allowed to recommend it so I'll try to give more constructive advice if I think of any.
It's not rlly er they deserve to die

I literally just went down on my knees and prayed to God for their deaths these guys were my bestfriends

• +1
Reactions: klimo
They are all incels with no female interaction is this what no pussy does people

Don’t kill yourself

If all hope is lost devote your entire life to creating a virtual reality simulation where you can choose your reality like a video game.

Even if you only get 0.1% closer to creating that in your entire life at least you did something meaningful for us

• +1
If you are young, keep living. Maybe you'll figure something out
Only thing I would keep living for is to become so rich I could kidnap them all and their children and rape and torture their children infront of them then kidnap their entire family and end their bloodline and feed them and keep them alive so they can think about what they did and eventually when I die they starve to death

• Woah
Reactions: 2ndChico
Only thing I would keep living for is to become so rich I could kidnap them all and their children and rape and torture their children infront of them then kidnap their entire family and end their bloodline and feed them and keep them alive so they can think about what they did and eventually when I die they starve to death
Woa buddy too far, too far

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: klimo and greycel
You’re 15% of your way thru life OP
People much older than you are going to war, and they will never see their families again. Deep that, they won’t see the people who raised them. Every second, somebody has just said goodbye to their mother for the last time in Ukraine rn.
Every second that dude who said goodbye 2 weeks ago to his dad, just died as I finished this Paragraph

RIP

15% is nothing
Complete the game OP, the game of life. Because the credits are going to be infinite, and that’s the best part!

• +1
Reactions: 2ndChico
SacrificeER those so called "friends" if you want to ascend to gandy heavens

You’re 15% of your way thru life OP
People much older than you are going to war, and they will never see their families again. Deep that, they won’t see the people who raised them. Every second, somebody has just said goodbye to their mother for the last time in Ukraine rn.
Every second that dude who said goodbye 2 weeks ago to his dad, just died as I finished this Paragraph

RIP

15% is nothing
Complete the game OP, the game of life. Because the credits are going to be infinite, and that’s the best part!
Lifefuel dealer

• Love it
Yo, is this shit even real I feel like I'm dreaming

I'm pinching my face n I can't feel anything

This is so stupid I'm losing my self ans sense of reality I don't want to go insane

I've never liked my parents because they abused me and I'm home alone 99% of the time but I really want my dad to be home rn I feel like a child

I want to be outside I want to talk to new people I want a new life

You need to pray to Satan if you want people to die n shut.

I know how u feel bro

similar shit has been done to me in the past too