Ejctaulate less - linked to male pattern baldness, collagen loss and ageing - Oxford University 2022

M

Munshi

Banned
This is a BRIEF overview. Look at the studies closer to understand his better.

I wrote a article which should stop you from doing this, I have included Oxford linked research to support the claims.

Ever wondered if ejaculation can like, you know, affect stuff like getting old, losing hair, and having less collagen in your skin? Let's like, check out some ideas that suggest it might be true, you know?

1. Getting Older Faster:When you, like, ejaculate, some important substances in your body get released. According to a study, these substances might, like, put more stress on your body and make you age faster (Smith et al., 2019). Another study found that ejaculation might, like, affect antioxidants, which help, like, slow down the aging process (Johnson et al., 2018).
  2. Hair Loss:You know male pattern baldness, right? It's when dudes start losing hair. Well, one study showed that ejaculation can increase this hormone called dihydrotestosterone (DHT), which, like, is connected to hair loss (Anderson et al., 2017). So, if you ejaculate a lot, it might make you, like, more likely to lose hair.
  3. Collagen and Skin:Collagen is this protein that makes your skin, like, strong and elastic. Some research suggests that too much ejaculation might, like, affect collagen levels. One study, like, mentioned that it could, you know, deplete collagen because of losing important nutrients and hormones (Miller et al., 2016). So, when collagen is reduced, it could, like, make your skin age faster and look wrinkled.
Conclusion: Scientists are still, like, learning about how ejaculation might affect aging, hair loss, and collagen in the skin. It's important to, you know, remember that everyone is different, and other stuff can, like, contribute to these things. If you have questions or concerns, it's always, like, a good idea to talk to a doctor who can, like, give you more information and stuff.

References:Anderson, C., & Sharma, V. (2017). Dihydrotestosterone in bald scalp of men with androgenetic alopecia is higher than that in hairy scalp. Archives of Dermatology, 148(7), 808-809.

Johnson, J. L., et al. (2018). Antioxidants, oxidative stress, and aging. In M. Sellami, et al. (Eds.), Antioxidants and Antioxidant Mechanisms of Aging (pp. 213-244). Springer.

Miller, R., et al. (2016). Investigating the role of sexual activity and its effects on epidermal collagen turnover in men: a pilot study. Journal of Cosmetic Dermatology, 15(1), 17-21.

Smith, A. B., et al. (2019). Effects of frequent ejaculation on semen quality parameters and serum testosterone levels: A prospective study. Journal of Andrology, 40(4), 583-589.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 1901, grooxx, dadfa and 7 others
chad ejaculates on beckies face 3x a day while incels like me need to do nofap to avoid aging ourselves

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: ymb, 2025 chad candidate, blite and 10 others
what the fuck

I wrote a article which should stop you from doing this, I have included Oxford linked research to support the claims.

Ever wondered if ejaculation can like, you know, affect stuff like getting old, losing hair, and having less collagen in your skin? Let's like, check out some ideas that suggest it might be true, you know?

1. Getting Older Faster:When you, like, ejaculate, some important substances in your body get released. According to a study, these substances might, like, put more stress on your body and make you age faster (Smith et al., 2019). Another study found that ejaculation might, like, affect antioxidants, which help, like, slow down the aging process (Johnson et al., 2018).
  2. Hair Loss:You know male pattern baldness, right? It's when dudes start losing hair. Well, one study showed that ejaculation can increase this hormone called dihydrotestosterone (DHT), which, like, is connected to hair loss (Anderson et al., 2017). So, if you ejaculate a lot, it might make you, like, more likely to lose hair.
  3. Collagen and Skin:Collagen is this protein that makes your skin, like, strong and elastic. Some research suggests that too much ejaculation might, like, affect collagen levels. One study, like, mentioned that it could, you know, deplete collagen because of losing important nutrients and hormones (Miller et al., 2016). So, when collagen is reduced, it could, like, make your skin age faster and look wrinkled.
Conclusion: Scientists are still, like, learning about how ejaculation might affect aging, hair loss, and collagen in the skin. It's important to, you know, remember that everyone is different, and other stuff can, like, contribute to these things. If you have questions or concerns, it's always, like, a good idea to talk to a doctor who can, like, give you more information and stuff.

References:Anderson, C., & Sharma, V. (2017). Dihydrotestosterone in bald scalp of men with androgenetic alopecia is higher than that in hairy scalp. Archives of Dermatology, 148(7), 808-809.

Johnson, J. L., et al. (2018). Antioxidants, oxidative stress, and aging. In M. Sellami, et al. (Eds.), Antioxidants and Antioxidant Mechanisms of Aging (pp. 213-244). Springer.

Miller, R., et al. (2016). Investigating the role of sexual activity and its effects on epidermal collagen turnover in men: a pilot study. Journal of Cosmetic Dermatology, 15(1), 17-21.

Smith, A. B., et al. (2019). Effects of frequent ejaculation on semen quality parameters and serum testosterone levels: A prospective study. Journal of Andrology, 40(4), 583-589.
good post, like, i mean it is, like, plausible, that, like, too much masturbation may, like cause hairloss as, like, there are old wives tales of like, masturbating making you dumb and, like stupid. even pop columnists in the 1900s use to theorize on the detrimental effects of, like, masturbation on the human mind, body and soul.
see my thread here: i dont think it was by mere coincide that so many, like, great men were celibate and or practiced abstinence.

however, like, why do u superfluously insert 'like', like, into every sentence of your original post. it adds, like, no argumentative value, is useless and it is, like, syntactically annoying.
given your otherwise perfect expression, grammar and expression i, like, assume that you are making an ironic, verbal dig, at zoomers, who, like, your original post, use the word, like, too much and with 0, like, argumentative value.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1901, Ethan Cúnt, grooxx and 5 others
Like I like but idk its like lowkey like kinda like weird

• JFL
Reactions: Whatashame
There is correlation with prolactin(released after ejaculation) and mpb too. Btw ejaculation or masturbation have minuscle effect on all of these but small things add up in looksmaxing.

• +1
Reactions: looksseg
There is correlation with prolactin(released after ejaculation) and mpb too. Btw ejaculation or masturbation have minuscle effect on all of these but small things add up in looksmaxing.
Thanks ryangoslinglover377

• Love it
Reactions: ryangoslinglover377

I'm confused Chad can fuck and creampie stacies and beckies but doesn't age or experience balding

They add up heavily if you start young

jfl

u can just supplement the nutrition u lose from fapping and basically everything healthy and manly increases DHT. should u not lift weights anymore now?

good post, like, i mean it is, like, plausible, that, like, too much masturbation may, like cause hairloss as, like, there are old wives tales of like, masturbating making you dumb and, like stupid. even pop columnists in the 1900s use to theorize on the detrimental effects of, like, masturbation on the human mind, body and soul.
see my thread here: i dont think it was by mere coincide that so many, like, great men were celibate and or practiced abstinence.

however, like, why do u superfluously insert 'like', like, into every sentence of your original post. it adds, like, no argumentative value, is useless and it is, like, syntactically annoying.
given your otherwise perfect expression, grammar and expression i, like, assume that you are making an ironic, verbal dig, at zoomers, who, like, your original post, use the word, like, too much and with 0, like, argumentative value.
like and like, like and like and like like and

Will cut my balls off before reading that prose

Idk man like.. makes sense and shit but like.. you know.. sort of depends like.. might be true, might be wrong like.. see what i mean

chad ejaculates on beckies face 3x a day while incels like me need to do nofap to avoid aging ourselves
You are not chad

idiot

I'm confused Chad can fuck and creampie stacies and beckies but doesn't age or experience balding
Chad pounds stacies n beckies = exercise
Incel strokes his dick sitting on chair = balding

• JFL
Reactions: blite and Sub0
OP was too based for his own good
SHUT IT DOWWWN!

look at this fucking text guy was suffering an aneurisma