Elbastardo thread removed from botb

Timmy

Timmy

Kraken
@itzyaboyJJ We did it jfl

F6C430DD 024A 4B1D A6E7 F31DD010356A

Elbastardo’s pseudoscience gone, he spent 2 years with his shitty formjla for his eye color to go from brown to brown jfl. Imagine putting such a USELESS guide on botb

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: itzyaboyJJ, 5'7 zoomer, Manana and 11 others
@ElBastardo

View attachment 3059374
Elbastardo’s pseudoscience gone, he spent 2 years with his shitty formjla for his eye color to go from brown to brown jfl. Imagine putting such a USELESS guide on botb
you’re finished.

• JFL
Reactions: n9wiff
I have a stack that actually works. wont tell you though

• JFL
Reactions: ryuken and Darkeningstar
Bh
Bhai tell me you can have my soul in exchange. Can't live with these subhuman t100s

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: ryuken and Imretarded?
If you give me the stack in dms, if you’re in puberty (13-17) I can give you a prqctical frauding method that eventually gives permanent gains that will ascend your smv

• Hmm...
Reactions: Imretarded?
What do you want in exchange? Do u bave evidence it works?
Nigga I'm very early in the testing phase of the stack. I do got evidence it's within chemically safe parameters though.

Nigga I'm very early in the testing phase of the stack. I do got evidence it's within chemically safe parameters though.
So no evidence it worked?

• Hmm...
Bh

Bhai tell me you can have my soul in exchange. Can't live with these subhuman t100s
you're T800 subhuman

If you give me the stack in dms, if you’re in puberty (13-17) I can give you a prqctical frauding method that eventually gives permanent gains that will ascend your smv
cope im never using contacts

• JFL
Reactions: ryuken, Elijah_leo and Darkeningstar
you're T800 subhuman

cope im never using contacts

Oh no, its not contacts. Its smth that CHANGED peoples perception of me, for the better. Only works if youre 13-17 though

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: wsada and Imretarded?
Oh no, its not contacts. Its smth that CHANGED peoples perception of me, for the better. Only works if youre 13-17 though
not interested in your bluepill copes mane.

@Darkeningstar look at this mofo.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Elijah_leo and Darkeningstar
Man nigga fuck yo stack Elbastardos bullshit aint even work what u think makes urs gonna work

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: n9wiff and Imretarded?
I have a stack that works, im gatekeeping it tho

• JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, xyukeeee, Darkeningstar and 3 others
Should have been archived

Deleten for good. Archived? Bro archive what exactly

His eye color got darker if anything for the past 2 years jfl

It was lighting, thats it

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: itzyaboyJJ, 5'7 zoomer, xyukeeee and 3 others
  • JFL
Reactions: ascension and Timmy
I have a stack that works, im gatekeeping it tho
I live all the way in a tiny country in west asia, tell me. I am not your competition as we’ll never ever meet.

Deleten for good. Archived? Bro archive what exactly

View attachment 3059406
His eye color got darker if anything for the past 2 years jfl
View attachment 3059408
It was lighting, thats it
That's not the point of archiving lol

It's just once a BOTB thread, I just think it should have been archived before completely wiping it out.

• So Sad
I live all the way in a tiny country in west asia, tell me. I am not your competition as we’ll never ever meet.
Okay, gatekeep it though please

its called colored contact lenses

• JFL
Reactions: narcomogs, 5'7 zoomer, Darkeningstar and 2 others
That's not the point of archiving lol

It's just once a BOTB thread, I just think it should have been archived before completely wiping it out.
Whats a botb thread when after 2 years of consistency: 0 fucking results

But wait we dont put orc’s pdo threads in botb despite giving results 5 minutes after? Genius

• +1
Reactions: n9wiff
  • JFL
Reactions: asdvek
Okay, gatekeep it though please

its called colored contact lenses
Dude wtf u doing!!! Dm me abt it ppl will see

• JFL
Reactions: asdvek
Whats a botb thread when after 2 years of consistency: 0 fucking results

But wait we dont put orc’s pdo threads in botb despite giving results 5 minutes after? Genius
I never said it was BOTB worthy I just said it I think it should have been archived jesus christ

Also jfl you can get PDO threads done at any cosmetic institution, it's not new jfl, the place where I got a consult for sliding genio even offered it lmao. This was not new, the only new aspect was doing it yourselves I guess?

There are many BOTB threads that are water.

Lol but greycells won’t be deluded

I never said it was BOTB worthy I just said it I think it should have been archived jesus christ

Also jfl you can get PDO threads done at any cosmetic institution, it's not new jfl, the place where I got a consult for sliding genio even offered it lmao. This was not new, the only new aspect was doing it yourselves I guess?

There are many BOTB threads that are water.
It wasn’t common knowledge, its not abt ‘whats new’. Its abt discovering what can improve our looks practically.

I’d never EVER consider pdo threads if I wouldnt see it on .org for example, let alone his shitty USELESS formula

• +1
Reactions: Elijah_leo and n9wiff
I would feel awful if I made that

• +1
Reactions: Timmy
we'll see. If I get results, I'm def bragging my A10 eyes:feelshmm:

😺
I promise whwn I get the money I’ll cashapp you for the results. If you scam me rhough I’ll havw to take legal action the way kris tyson sued some nigga on tiktok for misgenderinf him or smth

• JFL

View attachment 3059374
@TechnoBoss Thank you for your honest work KING. Much appreciated boss

• Love it
Reactions: TechnoBoss
It wasn't great. Definitely not BOTB tier. Should have been removed a while ago.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, Timmy, Imretarded? and 1 other person
I promise whwn I get the money I’ll cashapp you for the results. If you scam me rhough I’ll havw to take legal action the way kris tyson sued some nigga on tiktok for misgenderinf him or smth
NIgga I'm never sharing:feelshehe: A10 eyes are priceless.

@Quando Rondo:feelshmm:

• JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, Quando Rondo, n9wiff and 1 other person
It wasn’t common knowledge
It was talked about here since 2020 and on lookism.

Orc's thread is more botb worthy however I agree

• +1
Reactions: Timmy
Really bro show me :soy:

Good work. I haven't seen a single before and after using this method

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, TechnoBoss and Imretarded?
@Imretarded? I can get your stack and results and I give you someone’s nudes or PDF as a trade ?

• JFL
Reactions: Timmy and Imretarded?
@Imretarded? I can get your stack and results and I give you someone’s nudes or PDF as a trade ?
Bookmark my msg
you niggas are desperate for the sauce

Were shitting on bastard's formula but instantly started begging me when I simply said 'i got one that works:ROFLMAO:'

Good work. I haven't seen a single before and after using this method
ngl it's a bit sussy baka. before and after's weren't good.

That was main reason why i tried make my own. Glutathione doesn't seem strong enough or has the capability to target specific areas very effectively.:unsure:

Although jfl at users coping thinking Glutathione is going to blind you. no it fucking wont, it'll improve eyesight if anything.

• Hmm...
Reactions: ascension and Timmy
you niggas are desperate for the sauce

Were shitting on bastard's formula but instantly started begging me when I simply said 'i got one that works:ROFLMAO:'

ngl it's a bit sussy baka. before and after's weren't good.

That was main reason why i tried make my own. Glutathione doesn't seem strong enough or has the capability to target specific areas very effectively.:unsure:

Although jfl at users coping thinking Glutathione is going to blind you. no it fucking wont, it'll improve eyesight if anything.
You don’t have a10 eyes , I myself have e10s

Send or legal action

• Ugh..