"Elden Ring is realistic"

Deleted member 18086

Deleted member 18086

Wizard
How realistic is it that a guy with a sword and a shield could kill a dragon that flies and breathes fire??? Their only argument for the archaic gameplay literally backfires.

How realistic is it that a guy with a sword and a shield could kill a dragon that flies and breathes fire??? Their only argument for the archaic gameplay literally backfires.
The only unrealistic part is that the maiden at the start is interested in a guy like you

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Enfant terrible, Deleted member 18372, subhuman incel and 8 others
The only unrealistic part is that the maiden at the start is interested in a guy like you
how is he like me :feelswow:?

maybe she liks his personality
I meant it’s unrealistic for the maiden to be interested in an incel like you bro. It was an insult.

I feel bad now

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: subhuman incel, Deprived, alriodai and 3 others
I meant it’s unrealistic for the maiden to be interested in an incel like you bro. It was an insult.
incels are the good guys :feelswah::feelswah::feelswah:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15577
  • JFL
Reactions: subhuman incel, MikeMew'sBitch, LooksOrDeath and 2 others
What class did you choose in elden ring?

Elden Ring = ER:unsure:

Coincidence?
never played it lol. i'd make a dex/int build probably

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18086
LOL you Muslims play video games?

• JFL
Reactions: subhuman incel and Deleted member 18086
So an incel build?

Why not strength and vigor Chad build
Because I hate big and slow swinging swords. I also have a love relationship with the falschion

• +1
I hate elden ring….

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 18086

I feel bad now
She ain’t even a real “maiden” she just occupies the role of one so you can take her to the Wyd tree so you don’t even get a maiden as a subhuman :feelskek:

• JFL
literally the only person i've heard say elden ring is realistic is an incel complaining about other people saying so

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: subhuman incel, Deleted member 15577, Danish_Retard and 1 other person
She ain’t even a real “maiden” she just occupies the role of one so you can take her to the Wyd tree so you don’t even get a maiden as a subhuman :feelskek:
can you fuck her?

• JFL
You took the Elden Ring pill nigga?

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
You took the Elden Ring pill nigga?
Legit brutal blackpill, the game knew it was over for me and 90% of the guys playing the game are truecels so no suprise the game basically lets us know we will never get a maiden :feelsrope: this is even a meme

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 18086 and Deleted member 15577