Only srs replies

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 4387, Gazzamogga, Deleted member 4464 and 18 others
Y'all can't behave tbh

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6191, Danish_Retard, Deleted member 4387 and 28 others
Told you to stop the react farming after a few pages and cover it up with election spam

smh greedy faggots

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 4387, goat2x, Jamal2222 and 13 others
@DharkDC @africancel @alligatordude @PYT @BigBiceps @GymcelDoomer @forgot the others sry

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 6191, Deleted member 4387, Gazzamogga and 4 others
Y'all can't behave tbh
>y'all

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Deleted member 4387, AbandonShip and 15 others
Did the Jew mods steal my reacts ?? :hnghn: :hnghn:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4387, Deleted member 4804, Deleted member 7863 and 5 others
i think trump is gonna win

• Woah
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4387, Deleted member 4804, Azoriko and 2 others
Told you to stop the react farming after a few pages and cover it up with election spam

smh greedy faggots
Chill it got locked but we kept the shekels

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 4387, Gazzamogga, Mr.cope and 7 others
No more react farming pls. Can't follow serious replies, and then I'll start posting some nude bitches for free rep too.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 4387, Deleted member 4464, Deleted member 4804 and 6 others

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4387, Deleted member 4804, BigBiceps and 1 other person
Screenshot 2020 11 04 154940

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4387, Mr.cope, HowAmIAlive123 and 4 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4387, DharkDC, BigBiceps and 2 others
Hi fellow voters. Quite frankly I don't not believe trump shpuld be president. He does not like mexicans and that is racist. Biden for me guys. Don't vote for trump :soy:🤓

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ovosoundszn, Deleted member 7313, Deleted member 6402 and 4 others
To everyone I've ever bullied on this website:

I don't regret a goddamn word. Your maxilla is fucked plus you're short and brown. Didn't read a fucking pixel.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Slayer, Deleted member 4804, Subhuman Philtrum and 6 others

I don't regret a goddamn word. Your maxilla is fucked plus you're short and brown. Didn't read a fucking pixel.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4387, Deleted member 4804, ShineBright and 4 others
Hi fellow voters. Quite frankly I don't not believe trump shpuld be president. He does not like mexicans and that is racist. Biden for me guys. Don't vote for trump :soy:🤓
He wont win fellow voter its over.

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Gazzamogga, Subhuman Philtrum, Marsiere214 and 3 others
I dread reactfags and I dread reactfags who call out other reactfags for reactfagging. No surprise you vote for Biden covertly

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Alexanderr, Deleted member 4804, Marsiere214 and 3 others
I dread reactfags and I dread reactfags who call out other reactfags for reactfagging. No surprise you vote for Biden covertly
schizocel
Life just isn't hard enough

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4387, Marsiere214 and PYT
Imagine giving in to jew orders so quickly lol
Doggies on a leash.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6997, Deleted member 4387, Marsiere214 and 2 others
Democrat1

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Pussyslayer, Deleted member 7580, Deleted member 4804 and 4 others

tenor.gif

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4387, Shrek2OnDvD, Deleted member 4804 and 7 others
Nibbas were more upset about losing internet points than losing election

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Mr.cope, Alexanderr, Alt Number 3 and 10 others
Jews are the scapegoats for all the deficiencies of low-IQ whites just as whites are the scapegoats for all the deficiencies of low-IQ non-whites. Let me explain how that works.

Why do we observe Jews at the forefront of many cutting-edge industries? (for example the media/arts and financial industries are indeed rife with them). The low-IQ answer is, of course, a simplistic conspiracy theory: Jews form an evil cabal that created all these industries from scratch to "destroy culture" (or at least what low-IQ people think is culture, i.e. some previous, obsolete state of culture, i.e. older, lower culture, i.e. non-culture). And, to be sure, there is a lot of decadence in these industries. But, in an advanced civilization, there is a lot of decadence everywhere anyway! It's an essential prerequisite even! So it makes perfect sense that the most capable people in such a civilization will also be the most decadent! The stereotype of the degenerate cocaine-sniffing whoremonging or homosexual Hollywood or Wall Street operative belongs here. Well, buddy, if YOU were subjected to the stresses and temptations of the Hollywood or Wall Street lifestyles, maybe you'd be a "degenerate" too! But you lack the IQ for that, so of course you'll reduce the whole enterprise to a simplistic resentful fairy tale that seems laughable even to children: a bunch of old bearded Jews gathered round a large table planning the destruction of civilization! Well I say enough with this childish nonsense! The Jews are simply some of the smartest and most industrious people around, ergo it makes sense that they'll be encountered at or near all the peaks of the dominant culture, being overrepresented everywhere in it, including therefore in its failings and excesses! This is what it means to be the best! It doesn't mean that you are faultless little angels who can do no wrong, you brainless corn-fed nitwits! There's a moving passage somewhere in Nietzsche where he relates that Europe owes the Jews for the highest sage (Spinoza), and the highest saint (Jesus), and he'd never even heard of Freud or Einstein!

In view of all the immeasurable gifts the Jewish spirit has lavished on humanity, anti-semitism in the coming world order will be a capital offense, if I have anything to say on the matter. The slightest word against the Jews, and you're a marked man: I would have not only you, but your entire extended family wiped out, just to be sure. You think you know what the Devil is, but he's just the lackey taking my orders. Entire cities razed to the ground (including the entire Middle East), simply because one person there said something bad about "the Jews", that's how I would have the future! Enough with this stupid meme! To hell with all of you brainless subhumans! You've wasted enough of our nervous energy on this stupid shit! And the same goes to low-IQ non-whites who blame all their troubles on whites! And it's all true: Jews and whites upped the stakes for everybody by bringing into the world a whole torrent of new possibilities which your IQ is too low to handle! So whatcha gonna do about it? Are you all bark, or are you prepared to bite? Come on, let's see what you can do! Any of you fucking pricks bark, and we'll execute every motherfucking last one of you!

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4804, Deleted member 756, Marsiere214 and 1 other person
I think Arizona is gonna flippity flop

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7580, Marsiere214 and goat2x
68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e6177732e636f6d2f776174747061642d6d656469612d736572766963652f

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 3073, Deleted member 7313, Ocelot and 5 others
niceguy

niceguy
Quantum

JoinedNov 21, 2019Posts1,848Reputation2,449Time online42d 5h 35m
Yesterday at 12:26 PM
Trump supporters in a few hours tbh ngl

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4387, Deleted member 4804, Deleted member 6402 and 3 others
oh nvm

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214
Ritalincel
💢

• +1
Reactions: sytyl

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7580, Deleted member 4804, Subhuman Philtrum and 3 others
If you want serious replies, the absolute worst idea I can possibly think of is to say “serious replies only”

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 756 and JMax
06C53474 395F 4B10 AF0D F7D86D02B683

if detroit floods trump would win. such an insignificant shithole is literally deciding the fate of the entire country.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7580, Hades, Deleted member 5189 and 1 other person
nvm

• +1
Reactions: HeavenAdmιn
Trump voters coping hard thinking they're gonna win back Arizona :lul: :lul: :lul:

• Ugh..
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Vvvvxxxx, SubhumanCurrycel, ThreadMatters and 8 others
not this time jewcel, your first post was sufficient enough

trumpcels are already on life support while biden supporter cucks out there living their life, nothing left to discuss, no more reacts for you

get back to your doghouse where you will be warm and comfy

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel, Subhuman Philtrum, sytyl and 4 others
Jews are the scapegoats for all the deficiencies of low-IQ whites just as whites are the scapegoats for all the deficiencies of low-IQ non-whites. Let me explain how that works.

Why do we observe Jews at the forefront of many cutting-edge industries? (for example the media/arts and financial industries are indeed rife with them). The low-IQ answer is, of course, a simplistic conspiracy theory: Jews form an evil cabal that created all these industries from scratch to "destroy culture" (or at least what low-IQ people think is culture, i.e. some previous, obsolete state of culture, i.e. older, lower culture, i.e. non-culture). And, to be sure, there is a lot of decadence in these industries. But, in an advanced civilization, there is a lot of decadence everywhere anyway! It's an essential prerequisite even! So it makes perfect sense that the most capable people in such a civilization will also be the most decadent! The stereotype of the degenerate cocaine-sniffing whoremonging or homosexual Hollywood or Wall Street operative belongs here. Well, buddy, if YOU were subjected to the stresses and temptations of the Hollywood or Wall Street lifestyles, maybe you'd be a "degenerate" too! But you lack the IQ for that, so of course you'll reduce the whole enterprise to a simplistic resentful fairy tale that seems laughable even to children: a bunch of old bearded Jews gathered round a large table planning the destruction of civilization! Well I say enough with this childish nonsense! The Jews are simply some of the smartest and most industrious people around, ergo it makes sense that they'll be encountered at or near all the peaks of the dominant culture, being overrepresented everywhere in it, including therefore in its failings and excesses! This is what it means to be the best! It doesn't mean that you are faultless little angels who can do no wrong, you brainless corn-fed nitwits! There's a moving passage somewhere in Nietzsche where he relates that Europe owes the Jews for the highest sage (Spinoza), and the highest saint (Jesus), and he'd never even heard of Freud or Einstein!

In view of all the immeasurable gifts the Jewish spirit has lavished on humanity, anti-semitism in the coming world order will be a capital offense, if I have anything to say on the matter. The slightest word against the Jews, and you're a marked man: I would have not only you, but your entire extended family wiped out, just to be sure. You think you know what the Devil is, but he's just the lackey taking my orders. Entire cities razed to the ground (including the entire Middle East), simply because one person there said something bad about "the Jews", that's how I would have the future! Enough with this stupid meme! To hell with all of you brainless subhumans! You've wasted enough of our nervous energy on this stupid shit! And the same goes to low-IQ non-whites who blame all their troubles on whites! And it's all true: Jews and whites upped the stakes for everybody by bringing into the world a whole torrent of new possibilities which your IQ is too low to handle! So whatcha gonna do about it? Are you all bark, or are you prepared to bite? Come on, let's see what you can do! Any of you fucking pricks bark, and we'll execute every motherfucking last one of you!
GetImage
GetImage
GetImage
GetImage
GetImage
GetImage
GetImage
GetImage
GetImage
GetImage
GetImage

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: goat2x, HeavenAdmιn and ShineBright
Ye Biden’s leading Michigan and Wisconsin

• WTF
Reactions: goat2x
when trump wins all you black pilling poll watching fags better log off and never show ur faces on this forum ever again

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7580, JMax, AutisticBeaner and 3 others

giphy_8.gif

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD, Deleted member 3323, oatmeal and 5 others