Electric vs Manual Razor

Do you use electric or manual razor?

• Electric

• Manual

Results are only viewable after voting.
rubberduck

rubberduck

Master
I grew up using electric, been using manual lately and I always get a nick or two and I hate it. Feel like manual razor might be worse for your skin? Are there any electric razors out there that cut as close as a generic manual razor? Like a shit Gilette one or something, I don't mean a straight razor. I want a close shave as I go for pretty boy aesthetic, but I'm considering switching to electric. Unless they truly can't shave close enough

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23558
The reason u are getting cut is because the electric razor never goes as close to the skin as the manual razor. Just make sure you use shaving cream and shave slowly with manual.

• +1
Reactions: rubberduck, Corleone and Danish_Retard
Manuel so I can watch YT or listen to audiobooks while shaving

over 4 my fried dopamine circuit lol

• JFL
Reactions: rubberduck and Corleone
closest thing would be a foil shaver, but you'll never get as close of a shave as with a blade
Screenshot 2023 07 24 at 190338

if you're tight on money a philips one-blade also gives decent results and I never cut myself using it.

Screenshot 2023 07 24 at 190422

• +1
Reactions: rubberduck and Deleted member 23558
Safety razor mogs

Im wondering if there are manual razers that are better at eliminating the stubble shadow than others even if its only for like 6 hours or so

• +1
Reactions: rubberduck
I used electric because I was too retarded to learn how to use a manual razor with shaving cream no father I got alot of hair on my neck and was scared of cuts

ended up spending 1.5k for total laser hair removal of face and neck, worth it for saving time and always feeling your best im clean shaven 24/7

• +1
Reactions: Corleone
I used electric because I was too retarded to learn how to use a manual razor with shaving cream no father I got alot of hair on my neck and was scared of cuts

ended up spending 1.5k for total laser hair removal of face and neck, worth it for saving time and always feeling your best im clean shaven 24/7
That’s kinda dumb, no offense

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing and Deleted member 5815

Yo damn this is a good idea

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5815