Elevator shoes question

T

TheEndHasNoEnd

No avi halo
Im 5'6.4 height with 6'0.25 wingspan, will 4-5 inch elevator shoes look natural on me? Bringing me to 5'10-5'11, which is a normal height for a 6' wingspan. Other stats: 10.5 US shoe size, 7.75 inch hand length, decently wide frame (havent measured), 30" inseam.

@Amnesia thoughts?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14543
Elevator Shoes are just as bad as inserts : they look unnatural, you can't move fast and comfortable, when you take them off its over

Get LL its the ONLY legit heightmaxxing for people over the age of 15

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, Deleted member 4614, Constantin Denis and 7 others
Elevator Shoes are just as bad as inserts : they look unnatural, you can't move fast and comfortable, when you take them off its over

Would LL look good on me specifically, and how much should i do? And would it be worth it to do elevator shoes in the meantime?

Would LL look good on me specifically, and how much should i do? And would it be worth it to do elevator shoes in the meantime?
12cm so the maximal distraction without too much complications

It will even ascend you considering your wingspan, you could hypothetically even distract more because long legs are aesthetic

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member, Deleted member 5786 and TheEndHasNoEnd
12cm so the maximal distraction without too much complications

It will even ascend you considering your wingspan, you could hypothetically even distract more because long legs are aesthetic
Thanks bro, any surgeons with good price and reliability?

Cage

• +1
Reactions: germanlooks and TheEndHasNoEnd

What can you do to height max at 15

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14344
Femurs and tibias with STRYDE nails: 93045 Euro

Almost as expensive as Dr Paley so idk

Femurs and tibias with STRYDE nails: 93045 Euro

Almost as expensive as Dr Paley so idk
I heard stryde is recalled tho
Femurs with PRECISE-2 and tibias with TSF frames: 64825

How is this? I heard talk about stryde being the best but are the others dogshit?

Also i live in the us should i just go for paley?

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer
I heard stryde is recalled tho
Femurs with PRECISE-2 and tibias with TSF frames: 64825

How is this? I heard talk about stryde being the best but are the others dogshit?

Also i live in the us should i just go for paley?
Yes go for paley

• +1
Reactions: TheEndHasNoEnd
OP have you ever done any kind of surgery? Do you know how shitty the recovery process is? JFL at considering LL, it's by far the most expensive cosmetic surgery WITH the most brutal recovery for gains that are honestly so miniscule that it makes the whole surgery useless.

I won't tell you what to do but LL is retarded. I hope you make an educated decision.

• +1
Reactions: Darwined and Toth's thot
yes, do LL :feelsuhh:
Best Breaking Bad Walter GIFs | Gfycat

• JFL
Reactions: n0rthface
? 5 inches is miniscule? Cuz thats what i plan
It's not miniscule but you'll need two surgeries for 5 inches. After the first surgery you'll wish you brought a gun with you so you can shoot yourself in the head because of how painful the recovery is, and you'll likely not go through with a second surgery.

Let's say you're one of the few who actually go the whole way and get 5 inches, you'll suffer from complications with age and likely rope because you can't function normally in your later years. As much as I hate to say it, but it's over height-wise. Focus on other things and hope that there's good research out there that can increase your height via non-surgical means or in a less invasive way.

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, Preoximerianas, Niki9911 and 2 others
It's not miniscule but you'll need two surgeries for 5 inches. After the first surgery you'll wish you brought a gun with you so you can shoot yourself in the head because of how painful the recovery is, and you'll likely not go through with a second surgery.

Let's say you're one of the few who actually go the whole way and get 5 inches, you'll suffer from complications with age and likely rope because you can't function normally in your later years. As much as I hate to say it, but it's over height-wise. Focus on other things and hope that there's good research out there that can increase your height via non-surgical means or in a less invasive way.
But 5 inches is the limit for no complications @PubertyMaxxer paley should be great for recovery right? Will i be in immense pain like ctrl said?

But 5 inches is the limit for no complications @PubertyMaxxer paley should be great for recovery right? Will i be in immense pain like ctrl said?
That's BS. There are many complications which can arise from the fact that you're lengthening your bones alone. What if you get a non-union complication and new bone never forms? Great, you're now crippled for life.

Paley is more educated and more experienced, but sometimes it's not really about the doctor and rather about your own physiology. Again, I get it that being short is shit and I myself am short, but realistically speaking LL is a death sentence.

Go on leg lengthening forums and see for yourself all the oldcels there complaining about leg pain and how they can't walk more than 10 minutes. You need to think long-term about this surgery.

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
paley is $100k minimum btw

That's BS. There are many complications which can arise from the fact that you're lengthening your bones alone. What if you get a non-union complication and new bone never forms? Great, you're now crippled for life.

Paley is more educated and more experienced, but sometimes it's not really about the doctor and rather about your own physiology. Again, I get it that being short is shit and I myself am short, but realistically speaking LL is a death sentence.

Go on leg lengthening forums and see for yourself all the oldcels there complaining about leg pain and how they can't walk more than 10 minutes. You need to think long-term about this surgery.
If you think ill be ONLY doing LL youre mistaken, im gonna be taking peptides as well to speed up the recovery process immensely. Also, with my proportions, it would be almost retarded to not do LL, only other thing i can do with these proportions that will halo me is boxing/mma maxxing, which is way riskier than LL. Also i just turned 20 im no oldcel and idc about life past 35.
paley is $100k minimum btw
Pretty sure its 100k for everything

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Niki9911, Constantin Denis, Deleted member and 1 other person
If you think ill be ONLY doing LL youre mistaken, im gonna be taking peptides as well to speed up the recovery process immensely. Also, with my proportions, it would be almost retarded to not do LL, only other thing i can do with these proportions that will halo me is boxing/mma maxxing, which is way riskier than LL. Also i just turned 20 im no oldcel and idc about life past 35.
Alright man, suit yourself. I was only making sure you're thinking well of the consequences. If you're still sure you want this surgery, I at least would advise you not to go the whole way with 5 inches and instead only do surgery on your femurs and leave your tibias because they're more likely to fuck you over. Goodluck.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Toth's thot, Niki9911, Elvisandreaa and 1 other person
That wingspan is INSANE. Larp??

• +1
Alright man, suit yourself. I was only making sure you're thinking well of the consequences. If you're still sure you want this surgery, I at least would advise you not to go the whole way with 5 inches and instead only do surgery on your femurs and leave your tibias because they're more likely to fuck you over. Goodluck.
He will regret not having lengthened the maximum if he follows your advice

Hes already turbomanlet so he need 5 inches, both femur and tibio

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member and TheEndHasNoEnd
You cant pull of more than 2cm lifts.

2 inches max total height gain without looking retarded or feeling uncomfortable in my experience and I've played around with it a lot

in any case anything below 5'7 still needs LL imo

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5786, TheEndHasNoEnd and klamus
fucking monkey

• JFL
fuck it just try 6 inches. people are already laughing at you

• JFL
Reactions: Constantin Denis, Deleted member, AlwaysHaveQuestions and 1 other person
2 inches max total height gain without looking retarded or feeling uncomfortable in my experience and I've played around with it a lot

in any case anything below 5'7 still needs LL imo
Yeah only at heights below 5'5 its truly over for you. LLmaxxed 5'7 isnt so trash tier height that absolutely no girl will accept it

Bump

Last edited:
This is code word for shit frame. Either measure or gtfo
Im fat so measurement wont count, but others who have seen my frame say it looks wide even bonewise. Its pretty safe to assume that long arms would come with wide shoulders too.

Im fat so measurement wont count, but others who have seen my frame say it looks wide even bonewise. Its pretty safe to assume that long arms would come with wide shoulders too.
More coping

• +1
More coping
It is what it is, my bideltoid measurement is 23 inches btw, which i think i might get 21-22 in if i gymcel hard maybe 23 with roids if lean. Its prob 20 lean without muscle

I said i didnt measure bc theres no knowing what it would look like lean besides just guessing.

Last edited:
Just use subliminal bro, don't be stupid.

Use subliminal warlock bro

• JFL
i am amazed how so many of u overthink this shit

I must be so grug. I was like hurr durr I am 5'9'' I nEeD tO bE SiX fOoT tO bE ViSiBlE so i went and bought 4 inch shoes i didnt think about anything else like muh proportions and shit who the fuck cares, ur short af so u need a boost nothing else matters more than that ffs

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5786, CtrlAltDelete, grimy and 1 other person
It is what it is, my bideltoid measurement is 23 inches btw, which i think i might get 21-22 in if i gymcel hard maybe 23 with roids if lean. Its prob 20 lean without muscle

I said i didnt measure bc theres no knowing what it would look like lean besides just guessing.
Oh yeah sure, you Have mr Olympia tier delts.

Jfl at The absolute state of your retarded coping

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member and TheEndHasNoEnd
5 inches is a lot and will probs fuck you over hard in the long term. I’m thinking of getting LL but I will only get 6cm

I must be so grug. I was like hurr durr I am 5'9'' I nEeD tO bE SiX fOoT tO bE ViSiBlE so i went and bought 4 inch shoes i didnt think about anything else like muh proportions and shit who the fuck cares, ur short af so u need a boost nothing else matters more than that ffs
you ever consider getting LL?

Can i get elevator shoes to 6'? Or will that be too much to manage?
Oh yeah sure, you Have mr Olympia tier delts.

Jfl at The absolute state of your retarded coping
My delts seem bad lol, i dont think thats the thing giving me width. I got the 20 inch figure guesstimating with my hands and neck width, im ASSUMING 22 inches should be possible with gymcelling. Idk why ur so angry btw

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa
Can i get elevator shoes to 6'? Or will that be too much to manage?

My delts seem bad lol, i dont think thats the thing giving me width. I got the 20 inch figure guesstimating with my hands and neck width, im ASSUMING 22 inches should be possible with gymcelling. Idk why ur so angry btw
Because you Are retarded and Have no idea how Big Even 21 inches is

Nah bro girls love over-compensation, shows you're trying

iOpNx3I.jpg

• JFL
Reactions: TheEndHasNoEnd and grimy
Bruh 5 inches ?:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul: I have boots that give me 1 inch boost and if they'd add any more than that I'd look comical. Enjoy 5 inches
50fc97d5cea5baa2b82d27cadb02a3d5

Bruh 5 inches ?:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul: I have boots that give me 1 inch boost and if they'd add any more than that I'd look comical. Enjoy 5 inches View attachment 1298097
Screenshot 20210902 070018

They dont even look that bad lmao
Maybe with slightly longer pants to cover up some of the shoe will make it perfectly hidden

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa
h
Im 5'6.4 height with 6'0.25 wingspan, will 4-5 inch elevator shoes look natural on me? Bringing me to 5'10-5'11, which is a normal height for a 6' wingspan. Other stats: 10.5 US shoe size, 7.75 inch hand length, decently wide frame (havent measured), 30" inseam.
ahahahaha you're a fucking dwarf get mogged curry dog
my 14 yo cousin mogs the fuck outta you