Elias De Poot Mogging His Entire Modeling Agency (rapture management) Filled With Subhumans

T

TheCelWhsiperer

Iron

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Narcissusmaxxing, Ryan, Gonthar and 6 others
MTN mogging LTNs

• WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 51781, JoshuaG and soover4me
  • JFL
Reactions: Narcissusmaxxing, sportsmogger, standardcel and 1 other person
❌🤭🥰👑✨😍😫🧲🦅💅🤨🤪🤓🤓🙂🥺😔😝🫶🏻😜🤣👍🏿🐶😂💀❤️❤️

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51781
Screenshot 20240312 052355
347a6b76f1f778e83eedc3579325185a.jpg
Screenshot 2024 03 11 200740

• JFL
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, slavicpsycho, LVZZO and 2 others
They just making anyone a model these days.

• JFL
Reactions: TheCelWhsiperer
IMG 0698

did this random Somalian terrorist walk into an agency and accidentally get a gig? I’m so confused

yeah idk he looks like elliot rodger if he was white icl
I guarantee if you saw that guy irl you would get and feel the mog. Great bones, minimal failos. He mogs Elliot rodgers hard

• JFL
Reactions: Crisick
How tf did those subhumans become a model WTF.

I guarantee if you saw that guy irl you would get and feel the mog. Great bones, minimal failos. He mogs Elliot rodgers hard
you're def him lurking on this account

you're def him lurking on this account
Na. His hair is definitely dogshit though. He needs a curly hair TikTok e boy hair cut. He’s tall and has good bones good mouth area and good eyes, nose is kinda shit though. For psl autism he might not make the cut but I bet that guy looks slayer irl

because most men dont grow up wanting to be a model so they dont have much choice. A lot of girls grew up wanting to be Victoria secret angels and shit.

because most men dont grow up wanting to be a model so they dont have much choice. A lot of girls grew up wanting to be Victoria secret angels and shit.
nah now that looksmaxxing has become so trendy that everyone knows it and the blackpill ideology that u cant escape i expect there would be way more male models now

nah now that looksmaxxing has become so trendy that everyone knows it and the blackpill ideology that u cant escape i expect there would be way more male models now
just no

most sbhumana gency ever

• JFL
Reactions: TheCelWhsiperer and soover4me

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Xangsane, NoReedemingFeature, TheCelWhsiperer and 1 other person
they all look equally unappealing.

• +1
Reactions: PseduoAryan
You singled out the only potentially gl nigga (Croon)

All he needs is a good haircut, a slight sun tan and maybe rhino, his base is good
yeah u right he(croon) def has the most potential out of all the other "models" (except elias) but i was fried af yesterday and i thought he looked like elliot rodger especially with that nose

Last edited:
this guy along with jordan barretthave really what we would call hunter eyes . it is just that his jaw is too small . robust lower third, thick neck. and of course some muscles = gigachad.