Eliminate one of them: Asian Women vs. Latina Women

Eliminate one of them: Asian Women vs. Latina Women

• Total voters
enchanted_elixir

enchanted_elixir

Offline. Verify all of my claims & DYOR!
2cb3ba76068e8e0bb15a14aa12f04821.jpg
60-1596632762074.jpg

• +1
Reactions: thecel
Latina fogs

• +1
Reactions: emeraldglass, TheDragon and Jungcuck

In my own conceit, I prefer "Latinas" to be much more favorable in terms of dating and overall attractiveness - although this is not to say that "Asians" cannot be seen as conventionally attractive either, lest we forget.

• +1
Reactions: dirtydorito, emeraldglass and enchanted_elixir
Who cares about latinas when we have mena foids. they have similar pheno/coloring but mena foids fog latinas into oblivion

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17872 and john2
In my own conceit, I prefer "Latinas" to be much more favorable in terms of dating and overall attractiveness - although this is not to say that "Asians" cannot be seen as conventionally attractive either, lest we forget.
Imran Khan avi checks out

Imran Khan avi checks out

Assalamu alaylum warahmatullahi wabarakatuh, brother. Please disregard our differences, we both worship the same Lord, lest we forget.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Xangsane and enchanted_elixir
Assalamu alaylum warahmatullahi wabarakatuh, brother. Please disregard our differences, we both worship the same Lord, lest we forget.
Wa alaykum salam, brother.

Wa alaykum salam, brother.

How might you be faring these days, esteemed delegate? I sincerely hope all is well in concern to your kith and kin, and Insha'Allah they are held to the fullest regard in terms of imaan, sabr, and taqwa!

• Love it
Reactions: Xangsane
How might you be faring these days, esteemed delegate? I sincerely hope all is well in concern to your kith and kin, and Insha'Allah they are held to the fullest regard in terms of imaan, sabr, and taqwa!
I'm doing pretty good and thank you, what about yourself?

The Latina has tanned light brown skin and brown hair, which is ideal. The Asian foid has boring coloring in comparison.
And feature wise, there is nothing to discuss about since the Latina is Caucasoid and whoever is more Caucasoid is better.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17872
The Latina has tanned light brown skin and brown hair, which is ideal. The Asian foid has boring coloring in comparison.
And feature wise, there is nothing to discuss about since the Latina is Caucasoid and whoever is more Caucasoid is better.
The Latina is Mongoloid, actually, since she is predominantly Amerindian. However, many prefer Latinas due their proximity to whiteness, despite them being, honestly, pretty trashy, compared to Arab, Asian and African women.

lmao talk about bias. You could have picked better Asian chicks plus the Asian chick has a better face anyways.

Also, this latina chick seems to be primarily Mongoloid in structure anyways lmao not very Iberian/Euro influenced at all its funny because in order to compare them you gotta find a very Mongoloid influenced latin chick

• +1
Reactions: enchanted_elixir