Eliot Rodger FAILED to send his message across just like how he FAILED in every other aspect of his life

Alt Number 3

Alt Number 3

No God. The only man in the sky is me
Like seriously been thinking about this for 10 minutes - how can some one plan all this shit seriously and actually carry out all this stuff, just to lose composure in the final deed and kill some random rice incels and one landwhale JFL. Like his failure of a life he fucking failed to send his message towards his actual targets who were blonde ‘staceys’. He didn’t even get one of them.. He didn’t kill a single Stacy or chad. like really nigga? Fucking autist

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: TheMewingBBC, Zygos4Life, WhiskeyCocaine and 1 other person
he failed to send his message across but you made a whole thread about him just now

HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1553 and HighTGymcel
he failed to send his message across but you made a whole thread about him just now

HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
what kind of argument is that

• Hmm...
Reactions: MrGlutton
Time to make @Alt Number 4 shit thread kys

• +1
Reactions: HighTGymcel
Killing any random person in sight was definitely getting his message across (sarcasm).

• +1
Reactions: Alt Number 3
Like seriously been thinking about this for 10 minutes - how can some one plan all this shit seriously and actually carry out all this stuff, just to lose composure in the final deed and kill some random rice incels and one landwhale JFL. Like his failure of a life he fucking failed to send his message towards his actual targets who were blonde ‘staceys’. He didn’t even get one of them.. He didn’t kill a single Stacy or chad. like really nigga? Fucking autist
So, what are you going to do about it?

Tenor

• JFL
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer, Deleted member 1553 and Alt Number 3

Er would like a word with you thERe are many ways he can do it

• JFL

• Love it
R.I.P.
One of my fav doomers/incels

• +1
Reactions: WhiskeyCocaine