ELLIOT RODGER IS FUCKING HOT . COPE .

WhiskeyCocaine

WhiskeyCocaine

Equinox
isla01-full.jpg

How can some of you idiots deny the beauty that is Elliot Rodger? This needs to be said, and it needs to be said NOW. I have read so many posts of people giving piss poor excuses as to why this young sex kitten was "rejected". You fucking morons. I am going to give you my 100% opinion on his looks, and you ought to respect it. Considering I have wasted my time scrolling through your opinions on him. Be considerate and hold your hands back from the keyboard until this is over please. Now, this may be hard for some of you to believe but how do I put this.. ELLIOT IS FUCKING HOT. HE IS SEXY, AND YOU HAVE SEVERELY UNDERESTIMATED HIS BEAUTY THAT IT DISGUSTS ME. I shall begin with his glorious cheekbones. Nobody can deny those god given cheekbones. They give his face such a sexy edge and enhance his eyes by 100million. GIRLS STRIVE to gain cheekbones like that, tacking on as much contour powder as they can in order to achieve that kind of beauty. Lowering down to his cheeks, you will find his sexy jawline. AND OH. MY. GOD. IS IT SEXY. His face is slim, and I and many girls prefer it. You can post as many chunky jaws as you want, but the majority of women I know PREFER a softer look. This brings them comfort, and makes them look less like a bukly bulgarian man trying to paw you. You have all these false beliefs that women strive for abs and arms but your wrong, you're all fucking wrong. It's like having a huge set of boobs as a girl. Is it nice? Sure! But it's not necessary, for Gods sake, you're fools!! Sigh. His lips, JESUS CHRIST HIS LIPS. They are full, they match, they're not disgusting and wrinkly, they're soft and always seem to have a shine to them. They way they naturally pout as his deep brown eyes set on his surroundings, I could cry from desire. Which leads me to his skin. Think he's just a eurasian do you? WELL FUCK YOU. Elliot's skin is soft, the perfect mixture of tan and white, and it GLOWS. But not like a nasty sweaty glow, it GLOWWWWWWWS. FUCK! He looks so soft and lucious, the way his rich attire compliments that is just YES. Back to his beautiful face. HIS. FUCKING. NOSE. I have seen so many people complain about his nose and I could laugh in their stupid faces. HIS NOSE IS ADORABLE, WHAT THE ACTUAL SHIT? It swoops in his profile and goes up a little giving it character. The way it's rounded and a slight bit upright, gives him the ideal button nose and it frames his face. IT'S EVEN ANGLED, IT'S SO CUTE IT HURTS. He's like a pixie except stronger. His jaw is not BULDGY and I prefer it this way. I dont want to kiss a guy with a disgustingly square jaw judding out at me, ok? Elliot's is amazing and sexy. It has definition, and it's not too rounded. HIS CHIN. His chin is fucking perfect, it's square and doesnt take up too much of his face giving him enough lip room. His forehead isn't too big, isn't too short. HIS FUCKING EYEBROWS ARE ON FULL FLEEK, and his hair is thick and dark chocolate! His hair and eyebrows are like the brunette Ken doll and it's model esque. But now for my favorite part... HIS EYES. OH.MY.FUCKING GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The way they stare dead in to your soul and you can't read them. The way they are so relaxed along with his snooty facial expression and pouty lips makes him look like such an egotistical cunt and YOU WANNA KNOW WHAT? I FUCKING LOVE IT YOU PIECES OF CRAP. Theyre so still and match perfectly with his low and steady tone of voice, the way he drags out his words and eyes the world around him, somehow lights his eyes up. Gives him this sparkle of life in his iris and it's to die for, they are so gorgeous. They're not too small, not too big. Their shape has a little character, giving him these droopy-esque I have no soul eyes and im sorry but its sexy as all hell. AND THATS ELLIOT IN A NUTSHELL. He stood a chance, you know he stood a chance, so stop trying to convince yourself he was lacking in his looks because you're fucking retarded if you cant visibly see that this guy is attractive. It's not his mysterious side, HES FULL ON HOT IDIOTS, WTF ARE YOU BLIND? And for the sad fucks calling him a manlet" can honestly go suck a dick. He was like 5'8 which is nearly 2 inches away from what I believe is the average male height (which if you ask me is fucking retarded). If youl look THAT GOOD and are THAT RICH with THAT BIG of an ego, being 5'8 is fine trust me. And if you dont believe me that girls prefer feminine esque guys, think about all the boybands and artists who took off for being that "Sweet looking guy". Singing about loving girls and taking them out all the time. You dont think he got called a "Faggot"? LISTEN TO YOURSELVES. HERE YOU ARE CLAIMING INCEL and cant even cope with Elliots good looks, are you fucking BLIND? FUCK!! HES SO GOD DAMN GOOD LOOKING WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU ALL! I think it's jealousy. Annnnnnnnnd, class dismissed.

16F96519F444EDE89D45AE8C1A6EAF20DF0B6DCB

- IslaElliot

( She's gone and I can't stop crying )

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: IanIachimoe2491, Deleted member 28541, Lorsss and 3 others
Your avi looks like Elliot Roger morphed with Hillary Clinton. Wtf

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Redrighthand, Krezo, Scarface and 1 other person
not a word

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 245, nausea and WhiskeyCocaine
free @Insomniac

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: nausea and WhiskeyCocaine
not a word

How will I know if he really loves me?
I say a prayer with every heart beat
I fall in love whenever we meet
I'm asking you what you know about these things
How will I know if he's thinking of me?
I try to phone, but I'm too shy (can't speak)
Falling in love is so bittersweet

This love is strong, why do I feel weak?

• +1
Reactions: UltraExtremeIntense and Deleted member 1464
Ezgif 2 cf01a17096a3

• Love it
Reactions: WhiskeyCocaine

How will I know if he really loves me?
I say a prayer with every heart beat
I fall in love whenever we meet
I'm asking you what you know about these things
How will I know if he's thinking of me?
I try to phone, but I'm too shy (can't speak)
Falling in love is so bittersweet

This love is strong, why do I feel weak?

I listen to 80's music on the radio to and from uni

• Love it
literal slayer

• Love it
he looks too feminene

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: hebbewem, Ritalincel and WhiskeyCocaine
92716630 4217 489E 85CE 5559DDD43E8B

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: FatJattMofo and WhiskeyCocaine
No sleep vanilla latte man come back.

• So Sad
Op is a

• Love it
tumblr_opn2h2kIx51wnhe5no1_500.gif

WCMtipV.png

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: IanIachimoe2491 and WhiskeyCocaine
This is prolly the greatest thread here. Sux that some people won't read it. I agree 100% OP

• Love it
Not a single word. XD

• Love it
you cant make this shit up
giphy.gif
giphy.gif

IslaElliot was the original ...

All the other's are carbon copies ...

oMTU0NS.jpg

❤ ❤ ❤
This is prolly the greatest thread here. Sux that some people won't read it. I agree 100% OP

I didn't write it ...

Original

https://lookism.net/showthread.php?tid=191562

1:40

ON THE FLAVOR METER THATS A 6/10 SPICY POINTS

SEMI DECENT LIKE YO MAMAS PUSSY

View attachment 89307

❤ ❤ ❤

Last edited:
C7DEAB00 D1E3 4348 9BEB 84CC0978C7AF

XD

• Love it