Elliot rodger is NOT a fakecel

lestoa

lestoa

Kraken
Elliotrodger.jpg

JFL @ thinking this 5ft7 tall HAPA cuck is in any way a fucking fakecel
mirin his subhuman lower third and subhuman manlet height JFL if you think elliot rodger is good looking
imagine yourself as a 5ft7 tall asian HAPA cuck in a fucking nt university full of chads JFL ITS FUCKING OVER

Edit
he was 5ft9 but still SUBHUMAN HEIGHT

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: bloomercel, armemann, NZb6Air and 1 other person
Whos that

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: WeiWei, Suns9999, lestoa and 1 other person
Sounds like a new gen

• JFL
Reactions: Suns9999 and lestoa
He’s a MTN that gets decimated by his frame and height

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: bloomercel, Suns9999 and The Homelander
He’s a MTN that gets decimated by his frame and height
Whoever he is he’s clearly irrelevant because @wrist cry doesn’t know him either

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Suns9999, wrist cry and CookieGuy
nigger lips ruined him

Elliot was always a legit incel. Facially he was mid LTN , but had crippling autism and low sentience. Guy had zero fucking chance and if he was still alive he would be here with us today on this very forum or incels.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Suns9999, CookieGuy and lestoa
Elliotrodger.jpg

mirin his subhuman lower third and subhuman manlet height JFL if you think elliot rodger is good looking
imagine yourself as a 5ft7 tall asian HAPA cuck in a fucking nt university full of chads JFL ITS FUCKING OVER
Blud isnt he 5’9

Elliot was always a legit incel. Facially he was mid LTN , but had crippling autism and low sentience. Guy had zero fucking chance and if he was still alive he would be here with us today on this very forum or incels.
Mid LTN is too far. He is not that bad

Crazy take. What?? 😭. He’s not below average
He anglefrauded and looked legitimately malformed(esp. lower third), a plain boneless MTN mogs him easily

• +1
Reactions: TheLookInYourEyes and lestoa
just get trimax bro
Im 15 and my lower third is not ideal at all so I’m gonna get it when I’m old enough ☹️ why do you think I only have my eyes and nose in my pfp 😭

Elliotrodger.jpg

Edit
Mtn with aspergers and shit height and frame

• +1
Reactions: CookieGuy
I physically cringe from this thread, do you know how many 5’9 (literally fucking normal height) average looking guys exists and they don’t kill anyone?? muh bad frame, he was very mentally ill

Elliotrodger.jpg

Edit
he has better stats than me