Elliot rodger should not be face of incelism.

noka

noka

Silver
Elliot Rodger shouldn’t be the face of incel or blackpill movements. Although I don’t consider myself an incel, Rodger doesn’t represent these groups well. He saw himself as attractive and successful, and he couldn’t understand why others were in relationships while he wasn’t. He never talked about the struggles of other men. Incels feel unattractive and unwanted, which is the opposite of how Rodger saw himself. Plus, he targeted random people who had nothing to do with his problems, and that could’ve been any of us.

he was just an autistic asshole,he really was good looking and smart and rich, he was just insane, and no wonder girls didnt gave him a chance.

• +1
Reactions: XxW33dSm0k3rxX, Kazey, noonespecial and 1 other person
shut up

The Holy Elliot was our prophet

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: klip11 and imthesupremecel
You had him as your profile banner yesterday greyfag

• +1
Reactions: _THMST and Kazey
st Elliot will punish you for this thread

• +1
Reactions: Kazey
He was recessed and that is enough representation of every incel

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: _THMST and Clqs
IMG 1608

You had him as your profile banner yesterday greyfag
he is a cutie, plus an interesting person,when i like videos about him i do this out pure joke, if you can explain why am i wrong ill listen

Elliot Rodger shouldn’t be the face of incel or blackpill movements. Although I don’t consider myself an incel, Rodger doesn’t represent these groups well. He saw himself as attractive and successful, and he couldn’t understand why others were in relationships while he wasn’t. He never talked about the struggles of other men. Incels feel unattractive and unwanted, which is the opposite of how Rodger saw himself. Plus, he targeted random people who had nothing to do with his problems, and that could’ve been any of us.

he was just an autistic asshole,he really was good looking and smart and rich, he was just insane, and no wonder girls didnt gave him a chance.
eliot chinkger