Elliot Rodger was a prophet

D

Deleted member 8365

ALLAH IS BLACK 😎
"Hi, Elliot Rodger here. Well, this is my last video. It all has to come to this. Tomorrow is the day of retribution, the day I will have my revenge against humanity, against all of you"
I will have my revenge against humanity, against all of you

Eliott Rodger is the most Merciful, the Most miséricordieux

“I’m 22 years old and still a virgin, never even kissed a girl. And through college, 2 1/2 years, more than that actually, I’m still a virgin. It has been very torturous.

2 1/2 years, more than that actually, I’m still a virgin. It has been very torturous
2 1/2 years, more than that actually, I’m still a virgin. It has been very torturous

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2969, ToursOverBoyo2020, Deleted member 6695 and 5 others
dn rd incel cringe

• +1
Reactions: bladeeout, Deleted member 6997, Deleted member 6695 and 3 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2969, Lev Peshkov, Britishlooksmaxxer and 2 others
shoots at me (and misses.)

• +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov and Britishlooksmaxxer
@Amnesia @Britishlooksmaxxer
@inceletto
@brbbrah
@NarcyChadlite
@AlwaysHaveQuestions
@sytyl

@Patrick Baitman @SubhumanCurrycel @Baldingman1998 @Native @niggerjew @Blackout.xl @Gunnersup @Subhuman trash

• +1
Reactions: Britishlooksmaxxer

• Love it
Reactions: sytyl
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 8365

ER was a demon, but God uses them to carry out his judgement too
Stfu you submissive nigger, you are worshiping your oppressor's god, your ancestor are rolling in their grave, they descendant is a submissive cuck who worship a fuck jew on a stick, stfu and respect ER because he's above everything, the most based person ever

• +1
"Hi, Elliot Rodger here. Well, this is my last video. It all has to come to this. Tomorrow is the day of retribution, the day I will have my revenge against humanity, against all of you"

“I’m 22 years old and still a virgin, never even kissed a girl. And through college, 2 1/2 years, more than that actually, I’m still a virgin. It has been very torturous.

Eliot Rodger was but the messenger who points the way to the true prophet, Saint Hamudi the Almighty (peace be upon him), the procurer of Blackpills from on high.

• +1
Reactions: ToursOverBoyo2020 and Deleted member 8365
View attachment 706973

Stfu you submissive nigger, you are worshiping your oppressor's god, your ancestor are rolling in their grave, they descendant is a submissive cuck who worship a fuck jew on a stick, stfu and respect ER because he's above everything, the most based person ever
You're as retarded as ER

Eliot Rodger was but the messenger who points the way to the true prophet, Saint Hamudi the Almighty (peace be upon him), the procurer of Blackpills from on high.

Ameen, his disciple Eliot Rodger died for our basedness

Dpx66LM.png

• +1

Everybody on this forum should recite this 3x time to ascend, that's a esoteric secret.

giphy.gif

• Love it
I pray for him everyday.

• +1
indeed PBUH

• +1