What does everybody think about this?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: nanefer, Deleted member 28541, BugeyeBigNoseCurry and 4 others
He really was.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28541
Yep, but he was heavily autistic and had insane standards
Yeah. He said he only could date blonde skinny white girls. Which compromise 1 percent of white people which is already a niche in of itself.

• +1
Reactions: user47283
Normie

but with looksmax and status max he could’ve lived a good life

i read his entire manifesto and he literally was rich and knew famous actors, should’ve befriended them instead of always needing to be center of attention and perms jealous

also world of Warcraft ruined hiss as life:feelsmage:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, mulattomaxxer and Deleted member 756
No he was 5'9". But he was in fact a frame let.
i feel that 5'9 is exagerated. probs 5'7 irl
vvfx44msovp41.jpg

this shit again

manlet/framelet + babyface = zero dimorphism = game over

• +1
Reactions: Slob, AlwaysHaveQuestions, Deleted member 13137 and 1 other person
niggas really calling ER a HTN/chadlite again?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: StrangerDanger, Deleted member 14312 and Looks234
he was at that borderzone higher than normie, but not chadlite

normie at best

Just goes to show that features are cope... he had death tier pheno and was a manlet.

• +1
Reactions: Manletmachine and AlwaysHaveQuestions
on some pictures he looks handsome as fuck

definitely over average in my book

Eliot was a good kid, too good for this cruel word.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: nanefer, Esteban1997 and Deleted member 13137
Optimistically, he was 4/10 at best, I would say he's a 3. It's not his face that's entirely the problem, in some pics he looks good and had decent bones facially. He might have looked "cute" if he was taller and more robust build wise.

The real problem is Elliot was a midget, a dicklet, and framelet in 1 package. He's also hapa, Facially he had 0 dimorphism and was insanely neotenous, but those are just the nails in the coffin. Guys like Chico had girls(for a short time at least, and didn't have dimorphism facially) so it wasn't his face entirely.

His dad is listed as 5'9 so he's at least 2 inches shorter, probably more.
5383f6dfecad04572f47e83b

According to his posts on forums at least, he had a microdick.

He also has a tiny frame. Seriously you can't say this is what a dimorphic man's body looks like.
image.jpg

Here is what he looked like at 18.
oh9tzvvo96541.png

Here's what Alek Minassian looked like at 16ish:

alek-minassian-edit.jpg

Notice how much more mature he looks.

• +1
Reactions: Slob, eduardkoopman, ifyouwannabemylover and 1 other person
Optimistically, he was 4/10 at best, I would say he's a 3. It's not his face that's entirely the problem, in some pics he looks good and had decent bones facially. He might have looked "cute" if he was taller and more robust build wise.

The real problem is Elliot was a midget, a dicklet, and framelet in 1 package. He's also hapa, Facially he had 0 dimorphism and was insanely neotenous, but those are just the nails in the coffin. Guys like Chico had girls(for a short time at least, and didn't have dimorphism facially) so it wasn't his face entirely.

View attachment 1218737

He also has a tiny frame. Seriously you can't say this is what a dimorphic man's body looks like.
image.jpg

oh9tzvvo96541.png

alek-minassian-edit.jpg

4/10???? NIGGA. And you saying Alek Minassian is better looking???? you're crazy man. You're one of those curry supremacists aint you?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 756
4/10???? NIGGA. And you saying Alek Minassian is better looking???? you're crazy man. You're one of those curry supremacists aint you?
No, I'm just saying he looks much less neotenous than ER.

• +1
Reactions: Slob
nigga should've just moved to asia, he'd get pussy cuz he looked white

Kinda looks like me, @lutte and @qwertyqazqwerty combined

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 8165
Face- high tier normie
Shit frame and height
Autism personality

I honestly believe tho that if he roided, used insoles and wasn't autistic he could slay some gl asian chicks.

nigga should've just moved to asia, he'd get pussy cuz he looked white
He would have teared up asian pussy more than a blood thirsty wild animal. The Yeti wouldn't stand a chance.

So pretty much everyone just saying his height and frame cucked him. Manletism strikes again

Elliot Rodger was a normie facially. He had no flaws but he wasn't good looking. Remeber that this guy was small, standing at 5ft 7 and possessing an underwhelming frame. Also remember this guy came from an elite background which is one of the reasons he is remembered more vividly they other school shooters.

When people think of incels, they think of unkempt neckbeard permarotters, not ER. His apperance and the incel stereotype collide, because ER is not a subhuman. He also has the status halo, he died young effectely making him "immortal". If he was a normal male with normal social skills, he could have gotten a GF. He wouldn't have had women approaching him and he would have got rejected alot but it would have been possible at his looks level.

What made ER famous
- His manifesto
- His reasoning, usually school shooters will retailate from being ostrasized and bullied. While ER recieved this, he retaliated due to being an incel, combined with his narcicism (Him being raised to be entitled and narcy was a huge reason for his descent to chaos). If you read his manifesto it is very clear he was a spoilt rich kid.
- His youtube videos
- His bodycount. He killed 6 and injured 14
- His elite background. Its unusual for a school shooter to come from an influencial background.
- His presense on PUAHate.
- Timing, I have done no research but I imagine that ER shooting timing corresponded well with the surge of self identifying incels.
- The memes. Putting ER into a word or sentence is easy. The supreme genlteman meme was also quite popular.

• +1
Reactions: deadend
Eh, short + hapa failo (I admit hapas can look great but it is not the most desirable ethnicity) counts for a lot. (Plus he talked about his small winkie, although no woman ever ended up seeing it.) HTN if we're going to be honest

He was a low tier normie lookswise, and a turbo autist personality-wise.

look how brutally he mogs the other guys
he actually does

if he was 6 ft + he would still be with us- living in santa monica with his stacy gf

View attachment 1218737

image.jpg

oh9tzvvo96541.png

alek-minassian-edit.jpg

His dad is listed as 6’1

TBH his face was not bad at all. Can see the argument for HTN from a pure facial perspective.

What does everybody think about this?
He really was.
Yep, but he was heavily autistic and had insane standards
You guys are sooo wrong he maybe had decent aesthetics but was a short hapa dicklet he was bottom of barrel in terms of appeal

HTN is like top 20% if you’re HTN you would constantly have women trying to approach you and flirting with you when the biggest autist would be able to pick up on it

THE THING IS NOT ONCE IN HIS ENTIRE 22 YEARS OF EXISTENCE DID HE EVER ASK A GIRL OUT THATS WHY ITS HARD TO DETRRMINE HIS SMV! BEING NT IS EVERYTHING