Elliot Rodgers has been compared to the real life patrick bateman

Lygodactylus

Lygodactylus

Wizard

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: galego123, Ethniframementalcel, justinzayn and 1 other person
So based on the fact that Batemen was a narcissist and Elliot Rodger was a narcissist that means he was inspired by American psycho?

That's literally the only similarity but a large proportion of killers are narcissists so it doesn't make sense to single him out.

Did he ever even mention American psycho in his manifesto?

• +1
Reactions: galego123
So based on the fact that Batemen was a narcissist and Elliot Rodger was a narcissist that means he was inspired by American psycho?

That's literally the only similarity but a large proportion of killers are narcissists so it doesn't make sense to single him out.

I didn't read his manifesto yet unfortunately, but I wouldn't imagine he mentioned American psycho lol.

• +1
Reactions: justinzayn

narcissism is ideal tbh, the only reason we think other people matter is because we were told that as kids, it's a good system because it prevents us from doing crime as a true narcissist would have no problem stealing and killing to benefit themselves. A lot of those moral codes come from religious texts. The only thing that should matter is your own happiness, im not a narcissist but i wish i was so i could manipulate people to get what i want guilt free but am held back by the moral obligations that have been ingrained into me due to my standard moral upbringing :feelsohgod:

i wish i could rape and murder because id be good asf at getting away with it

• +1
Reactions: Lygodactylus
narcissism is ideal tbh, the only reason we think other people matter is because we were told that as kids, it's a good system because it prevents us from doing crime as a true narcissist would have no problem stealing and killing to benefit themselves. A lot of those moral codes come from religious texts. The only thing that should matter is your own happiness, im not a narcissist but i wish i was so i could manipulate people to get what i want guilt free but am held back by the moral obligations that have been ingrained into me due to my standard moral upbringing :feelsohgod:

Yes, I've been thinking about it and I wonder how it's possible to become a ruthless psychopath given I'm obviously not and plainly just a weak pussy. You need to be selfish to succeed in life.
@Vermilioncore

Last edited:
No, it's much harder than you'd imagine. Where'd you hide the body? Also other people will know that person met with you, thus tracing the person's death back to you

Last edited:
How do normies confuse spree killers with serial killer? Serial killers usually have antisocial personality disorder and enjoy killing. They savor every moment. I doubt ER even enjoyed his killing spree, he was probably freaking out the entire time.

I don't even think ER was a narcy, he was a literal abused bully victim with autism. The whole "supreme gentlemen" thing and the "I'm better than other guys" was ego cope bc of constant rejection. tbh I think he would have been happy with just his looksmatch.

• +1
Reactions: galego123, Deleted member 5189, Lygodactylus and 1 other person
tbh I think he would have been happy with just his looksmatch.
You heard that he obsessed over blonde white girls right? So not sure about the last part. He was also an entitled little shit, the guy wasn't hideous and would be considered handsome in SEA

whole "supreme gentlemen" thing and the "I'm better than other guys" was ego cope bc of constant rejection.
I always thought he was being ironic or joking or exaggerating. Or maybe he is really that autistic.

• +1
Reactions: Lygodactylus