Elliot Rodger's mouth area

S

surgerymsx

Iron
Images 3

Can anyone point out the failos in his mouth area ?

In my opinion his lips look very weird especially his lower lip. Also his mouth area looks very small. These are the immediate two big failos I see in his face.

Would he have ascended with lip reduction surgery on his lower lip and MSE for small mouth area ?

View attachment 2581219

In my opinion his lips look very weird especially his lower lip. Also his mouth area looks very small. These are the immediate two big failos I see in his face.

Would he have ascended with lip reduction surgery on his lower lip and MSE for small mouth area ?
musclees imbalance prob

how can someone say harmony isn't a thing after seeing elliot rodgers face for half a second
anyways i don't understand psl but yeah his mouth was weird af​

mouth size is a very common cope on this forum but in virtually zero cases does enlarging it make anyone look better.

• +1
Reactions: boss8055 and Deleted member 23558
What did he get from his dad? NOTHING.

Proof mothers and their parents are the main contributor.

View attachment 2581219

I think his lips seemed weird because his chin was a bit recessed, overall he was a normie