Elliot Rodgers "victums" were not "innocent"

D

Deleted member 5522

dont be jealous asshole
All of them would have been blue pilled and voted against government assisted suicide. Fuck them. Im happy they no longer exist. There is no such thing as "innocent". Fuck innocent people. I would rather "innocent" people be killed than "bad" people. Im happy they are dead :)

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: EckhartTollemaxx, AlwaysHaveQuestions, Britishlooksmaxxer and 9 others
  • +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: EckhartTollemaxx, Deleted member 6723, Deleted member 1973 and 2 others
Nakedbanana

• WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 5522
Such greed

• Love it
Such greed
Nobody is entitled to life. The "innocent" people Elliot rightfully killed can rot and I hope their parents suffer from their hedonistic creations deaths. HAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: EckhartTollemaxx, Deleted member 6997 and Gargantuan
Nobody is entitled to life. The "innocent" people Elliot rightfully killed can rot and I hope their parents suffer from their hedonistic creations deaths. HAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA
Kill or be killed

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6997 and Deleted member 5522
Tbh i begin to find Cho more based. The part where they saw him running in circles with a bike in a parking lot is cage fuel

• Love it
er put them out of their misery tbh

• +1
Tbh i begin to find Cho more based. The part where they saw him running in circles with a bike in a parking lot is cage fuel
I wish Cho smoked more but he did a good enough job tbh. He inspired many future generations to seek freedom against the machine known as normies.

• +1
Reactions: Serial Coomer
😇

• Love it
There is no such thing as "innocent".
😇Oops! We ran into some problems.
You must wait at least 6 seconds before performing this action.

• Love it
three of them were just random ricecels man

• JFL
they got what they deserved

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6723 and Deleted member 5522
They would have grown up to support a society that treats incels like trash anyway.
If you think this way why haven't you roped yet?
It's not their fault that the world is like this, killing them as opposed to people who actually are culpable for injustices in the world is retarded and wrong

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7866
It's not their fault that the world is like this, killing them as opposed to people who actually are culpable for injustices in the world is retarded and wrong
Obviously Elliot Rodger had a good reason to kill them. Asians can be very elitist at times. You can't just assume things.

Chadlite cope

• JFL
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy
missed opportunity to say "Almost cut myself on the edginess of this thread"

• +1
Obviously Elliot Rodger had a good reason to kill them. Asians can be very elitist at times. You can't just assume things.
cope, maybe the guy who stole his candles but you are just sucking up to ER because you want to go ER but are too pussy and live in united cuckdom

neither of us know what those azns did to him or anyone else apart from the candle thing which is fair enough tbh but there are records of other people being a dick to him but not two of those guys.

Chadlite cope
lol stfu those poor gooks are my brothers man
OP has schizophrenia and refuses to treat it

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7866
cope, maybe the guy who stole his candles but you are just sucking up to ER because you want to go ER but are too pussy and live in united cuckdom

neither of us know what those azns did to him or anyone else apart from the candle thing which is fair enough tbh but there are records of other people being a dick to him but not two of those guys.

lol stfu those poor gooks are my brothers man
OP has schizophrenia and refuses to treat it
just joking with u bro

• +1

• Love it

meh