ElliotSupremeLady ...

WhiskeyCocaine

WhiskeyCocaine

Equinox
What do you think of ElliotSupremeLady ?

200.gif

:heart::heart::heart:

• +1
Reactions: BrettyBoy
hot but crazy would be a fair assessment id say

• Love it
Reactions: WhiskeyCocaine
nice titties but average white girl face

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Scarface and WhiskeyCocaine
hot but crazy would be a fair assessment id say

She browses these forums by the way ... I want her to make an account here

• Ugh..
Reactions: Bengt
She plays The Sims 3 with an Elliot Rodger created charatcer ...

:):):)

Shes a foid she's probably faking it for male attention, stupid sluts.

Just like britanny venti was faking her act for attention from 4chan, she's trying to get incels to like her.

• +1
Reactions: Bengt and WhiskeyCocaine
Shes a foid she's probably faking it for male attention, stupid sluts.

Just like britanny venti was faking her act for attention from 4chan, she's trying to get incels to like her.

I know what you mean but she's been doing this for years now

She wears T - Shirts with his face on it / Mobile phone covers / The locket she has around her neck has a picture with Elliot inside ...

:D:D:D

I know what you mean but she's been doing this for years now

She wears T - Shirts with his face on it / Mobile phone covers / The locket she has around her neck has a picture with Elliot inside ...

:D:D:D
Honestly, just the fact that she's a female makes me think she's a frauding whore but that may not be that case who knows. She's still a retarded slut though imo.

• Woah
Fucking attention seeking bitch.

JFL she wouldn't have even glanced at him when he was alive.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: WhiskeyCocaine, Bengt and Andromeda88
she wants attention, but seems to have no success at it, don't you think? She has an attractive body, and plus is the hue, and in the comments on her posts there are individuals who talk a lot about Elliot Rodger with romantic ramblings and parables and mirages and talking about dreams and the mindset of Elliot Rodger, but there is nothing of so interesting about him, what's the fascination? None; she wants attention, but has failed, and is boring, annoying, boring for those who want to feel the presence of a canonized figure as an incel saint, being overrated because there should be no saints; she's depraved just like any foid, so whatever

• +1
Reactions: Andromeda88 and Roping Subhuman
she wants attention, but seems to have no success at it, don't you think? She has an attractive body, and plus is the hue, and in the comments on her posts there are individuals who talk a lot about Elliot Rodger with romantic ramblings and parables and mirages and talking about dreams and the mindset of Elliot Rodger, but there is nothing of so interesting about him, what's the fascination? None; she wants attention, but has failed, and is boring, annoying, boring for those who want to feel the presence of a canonized figure as an incel saint, being overrated because there should be no saints; she's depraved just like any foid, so whatever

Another brutal post from Antinous ...

155ecea6afadefe8272720397133.gif

:cry::cry::cry:

tbh id smash

• Love it
OP What is up with all these crazy white bitches being in love with Elliot Rodger?

• Woah
OP What is up with all these crazy white bitches being in love with Elliot Rodger?

Similar to how Women fall in love with serial killers ...

I think both IslaElliot and ElliotSupremeLady are lonely in real life ... IslaElliot said in a video that she was kind of a shut in growing up due to being home - schooled ...

Elliot Rodger wanted hot blondes ... Read his Manifesto and watch his videos

Similar to how Women fall in love with serial killers ...

I think both IslaElliot and ElliotSupremeLady are lonely in real life ... IslaElliot said in a video that she was kind of a shut in growing up due to being home - schooled ...

Elliot Rodger wanted hot blondes ... Read his Manifesto and watch his videos
Yeah I read ER's manifesto 5 years ago. And noticed his love of blonde Aryan women

• So Sad
they're all looking for attention and more viewers

• +1
Reactions: Andromeda88 and WhiskeyCocaine
I would fuck her

• Love it