Elo pill is the ultimate blackpill

SubSigma

SubSigma

Average ginger stacey enjoyer
Just have good elo>just be chad
I am barely a htn and all I did was nikomaxx with professional pics and now I am at 99+ likes.

Screenshot 20221020 200848 Tinder
Screenshot 20221020 202502 Tinder
Screenshot 20221020 201038 Tinder
@Leo69 this elopill is op. Only way for non chads to ascend tbh. I been matching with white htb+ girls. I thought it was ovER for even htns with no social circle due to dating apps.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: szolliontaraelis, bugeye, Leo69 and 10 others
Sweet Dreams GIF

• +1
Reactions: SubSigma
Autistic texting

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: GetShrekt, fauxfox, Alt Number 3 and 12 others
Autistic texting
Girls dont know about non nt lingo. They assume they are out of the loop since a htn+ is saying it casually.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15302, szolliontaraelis, Deleted member 2729 and 3 others
Bro literally said HTN to a normal person 💀

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: cobra7, HarrierDuBois, fauxfox and 20 others
Post face. However it does have weight. @ArvidGustavsson flops toronto without good pics

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: subhuman incel and SubSigma
  • JFL
Reactions: Rt-Rust1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: the BULL and SubSigma
No he easily clears 99+ in a few hours with good pics but like 30 in a day with shit ones
Nikopill is op but a chads shitter selfies will still get 99+

• +1
Reactions: AscensionMan98, the BULL and gymmaxedhorse
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: GetShrekt, subhuman incel and SubSigma
the fucking android emojis too JFL this shit is perfect

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: GetShrekt and Deleted member 18776
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: subhuman incel and gymmaxedhorse
I was thinking about getting the new iphone 14 to ntmaxx tbh
Should. Designated NT phone worldwide. Also what pics you use? mirin results and low inhib in the chats JFL

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt, subhuman incel and SubSigma
Also post face op or dm

• +1
  • JFL
I am barely a htn and all I did was nikomaxx with professional pics and now I am at 99+ likes.

View attachment 1917145
View attachment 1917146
View attachment 1917143
@Leo69 this elopill is op. Only way for non chads to ascend tbh. I been matching with white htb+ girls. I thought it was ovER for even htns with no social circle due to dating apps.
People here should understand: NO PAY NO PLAY.

You guys seriously believe Tinder genuinely matches good looking guys with all women? You just literally need to be the FIRTS in the queue for every woman when she starts swiping. Then:

MTN >>> Chad.

Because she will never even MAKE it to the Chad in the first place. :Comfy:

And who is responsible for putting you first in the queue I wonder? :feelshehe:

• +1
Should. Designated NT phone worldwide. Also what pics you use? mirin results and low inhib in the chats JFL
I only used shitty bathroom selfies at first and got only 2 likes a week. I took professional smiling photos at a park and over like 3 weeks my likes finally went up to 99+. Now according to this girl I was on her top pics, so now I prob have galaxy elo at this point.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: subhuman incel and gymmaxedhorse
3124877 Screenshot 20221020 200848 Tinder

Holy Fucking Autism

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: MediterraneanApollo, subhuman incel, Deleted member 22093 and 4 others
Bro you have to be trolling
Screenshot 20221021 000610 Chrome

• JFL
Reactions: HarrierDuBois, Squirreljak, Deleted member 2268 and 5 others
If they go along with it, then it still counts as nt 😸😸😸🤙🤙🤙
Bruh don't tell grils that you used to have trouble getting matches. JFL

But if your having fun, then do what you want I guess.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Yerico7, Elvisandreaa and gymmaxedhorse
I'd have a better ELO if I used a picture of a dog than my own pics

• JFL
Reactions: the BULL
there's no way this dude is not trolling
who the fuck uses blackpill Incel lingo WHEN TRYING TO GET GIRLS
autistic as fuck

what's ELO btw?

• Ugh..
Reactions: klamus
Girls dont know about non nt lingo. They assume they are out of the loop since a htn+ is saying it casually.
yeah but still stop that shit please this is fucking retarded

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Sir Galachad and SubSigma

View attachment 1917145
View attachment 1917146
View attachment 1917143
Stop explaining the blackpill to women. What the hell is this, you could just do normal texting you know?

YOU WRITE LIKE A FUCKING AUTIST HOLY SHIT :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

What's your physique and the professional pictures like?

Send me your pics bro I’m a trusted loser user

View attachment 1917145
View attachment 1917146
View attachment 1917143
Exactly, I've been telling this to this just be chad is pointless as what determines your life quality in dating apps is determined by elo in dating apps. We've seen Chads with cooked elo on Tinder getting terrible quality of girls due the elo pill, and if they relied on apps meeting girls. Who will mog in life quality? The HTN guy or the Chad in terms of smashing better girls if solely rely on apps? HTN cause of the elo pill is on his side.

That's impressive as many guys do Nikomaxxing with professional photos and don't get those results even with great looks when elo pill is not on their side. @Niko69 can confirm this, but it was thankfully on your side as if it wasn't. You would be thinking it was over like you said. I always think it's important for guys to try to look the best they can maximize and do professional before blaming the elo pill as sometimes it can be in your favor without you knowing like it was for you when you changed your photos to being better.

Agreed, @SubSigma the elo pill is op. Yeah, it is for sure, and I'm impressed. I would be very jealous if I didn't crack the elo pill as I find it funny when I got two guys to do experiments on me on here like @Nims who was nice enough, and @UglyGod360 who was down, but as I expected knowing my luck they would have the cooked elo pill by their side as they tried model looking guys and got dogshit results, so there's that.

• JFL
Reactions: the BULL

View attachment 1917145
View attachment 1917146
View attachment 1917143
based texting but all these girls look like used up roasties that's the issue with tinder tbh I wish they brought back the 16+ option age restriction it would be so much better

Miring using looksmaxx lingo on Tinder. Mad autist rispect

TikTok Blackpiller tier shit

Nikopill is op but a chads shitter selfies will still get 99+
i got to 30 likes before deleting the app and used a snap filtered pic i took while shitting

but am probably mtn with chad height and frame

How does this mf looks like?

How high pop is the town you live in?? I feel like Tinder is seriously over if you live in a 200k~ pop town