Elon musk is overrated tbh

AbandonShip

AbandonShip

Kraken
Just another overhyped baldcel worshipped by dumb normies and nerds.

• +1
Reactions: john2, diggbicc, Krezo and 6 others
He’s a hard worker and does a lot of shit by himself unlike many of the other CEOs who haven’t done shit tbh. However, I hate people who worship anyone. Worshipping is for cucks.

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer, Krezo, DarkTriadPeerReview and 1 other person
He’s a hard worker and does a lot of shit by himself unlike many of the other CEOs who haven’t done shit tbh. However, I hate people who worship anyone. Worshipping is for cucks.
What has he done?
Invented electric cars?
That shit was invented in 19th century.

SpaceX is dogshit too.

Fr worshipping other men is what bitches do

• +1
Reactions: DarkTriadPeerReview
Being giga CEO who create military shit would be better than some electric cars ( I HATE ELECTRIC CARS FUCK THEM). Imagine creating newest body armor, guns etc. That would be cool. Or owning f1 team

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464 and AbandonShip
Being giga CEO who create military shit would be better than some electric cars ( I HATE ELECTRIC CARS FUCK THEM). Imagine creating newest body armor, guns etc. That would be cool. Or owning f1 team
I’m sure he’s losing sleep at night because Pietrosiek from looks max.me thinks he hasn’t done enough impressive things

• JFL
Reactions: 5'8manlet, diggbicc, Deleted member 2745 and 3 others
Legit

Elon musk is just living in a fantasy world.
Muh mars muh sci fi muh ai muh i sent a car to space muh muh

Biggest coper of the 21st century.

I’m sure he’s losing sleep at night because Pietrosiek from looks max.me thinks he hasn’t done enough impressive things
no, hes top tier iq, i just hate electric cars. I'm not hating him or what, i would do just other stuff if i was him

no, hes top tier iq, i just hate electric cars. I'm not hating him or what, i would do just other stuff if i was him
He is not top tier iq lol.
Above average at best.

• JFL
Reactions: Pietrosiek
Nigga this whole thread is a fucking shit giga cope jfl. Elon is worthy of recognition but normie worshippers always take things to the extreme.
Legit

Elon musk is just living in a fantasy world.
Muh mars muh sci fi muh ai muh i sent a car to space muh muh

Biggest coper of the 21st century.
Thats the whole point of technology dumbass. Jfl if you wanted him to make a phenotype changer for your shitskin curry pheno.
Above average at best.
Cope jfl
Confirmed again low iq. Jfl electric motors mog the fuck out of fueled ones.

• +1
Reactions: 5'8manlet and DarkTriadPeerReview
I don't respect him because instead of focusing on fixing ugliness he's focused on going to space. Who gives a fuck? I'll still be ugly in space.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Growth Plate, john2, Deleted member 1106 and 3 others
Elon musk is the ultimate coper

Above average at best.
Meme2

• +1
Reactions: 5'8manlet and Deleted member 1464
he self-taught much of his engineering knowledge, has an impressive track record albeit peppered with some business failures, is transparent, completes much of the engineering himself and is undeniably very smart.

he has amassed a large following because he isnt as clinical or commercial refined as other founders and CEOs which is quite rare in the corporate world. he was in his early years, and still is to some degree, awkward. nerds feel that they can relate to this awkwardness and the perceived honesty that he projects.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: diggbicc and maxmendietta
Tesla is a failure of a company. It still has not yet turned a profit

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AbandonShip and maxmendietta
He has still done more looksmaxing than 90% of this forum JFL. And dated bigger stacies too

• +1
Reactions: maxmendietta