Elvis was an original looksmaxxing ascender

KrissKross

KrissKross

Roped
I won't put all the images here because there are too many, but just google Elvis Presley young and you will see the massive difference. Some of the looksmaxxes I know that he did were, dying his blonde hair dark, blue contacts, rhinoplasty, slight gymmaxx and sorted his acne out. He also wore high collared clothes because he never liked how long his neck appeared, so he was neck pilled as well.
During his youth he was a loner, bullied and people who knew him said he did not have his looks when he was in high school. He was for all intents and purposes, an aspie incel who ascended.

• +1
Reactions: blatonslatt, Need2Ascend and Deleted member 6217
he isn't good looking. I think looks standard in the pass are very low cause good looking people are very rare due to bad nutrition.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 5875 and Deleted member 5385
he isn't good looking. I think looks standard in the pass are very low cause good looking people are very rare due to bad nutrition.
I know plenty of girls these days who have posters of him in their rooms and worship him.

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, Deleted member 5875 and xefo
I know plenty of girls these days who have posters of him in their rooms and worship him.
because in their mind, when they are with him, other girl will be jealous.

But he is atleast very good looking maybe not chico tier. Very good bone structure and bone mass. High zygos. Maybe his fwhr was a little low compared to say johnny depp

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing and Deleted member 5875
But he is atleast very good looking maybe not chico tier. Very good bone structure and bone mass. High zygos. Maybe his fwhr was a little low compared to say johnny depp
🤗🥰

Users who are viewing this thread

Back