Emailed Eppley, this is what he recommended

Kenickie

Kenickie

Iceman
"Custom Extended Square Chin Implant"
Customimplant

Anyone have info on this like recovery time and stuff? His estimate was 12k - 14k but I'll try to find a surgeon closer to my area.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: RobticaI and Deleted member 4209
with 10k in Italy you can easily get Bimax surgery + genio

Eppley is not worth it

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Chadelite, Kade, BigBoy and 13 others
with 10k in Italy you can easily get Bimax surgery + genio

Eppley is not worth it
10k bimax AND genio???
where?

also jfl eppley nearly quoted me 20k for a custom implant in an area more easily accessible than op's, its over

I'm curious how does one email eppley? Does he charge you for giving advice or stuff? Do you need to send him photos?

• +1
Reactions: je3oe
Eppley's prices were already high, seems like he's recently raised them again and now they're extortionate. A chin implant should not cost 14k. Recovery would be pretty easy assuming nothing goes wrong.

• +1
Reactions: Kade, Lorsss, Deleted member 2846 and 1 other person
The only thing that ruins me is a recessed jaw without jutting, I swear jaw can make a huge difference in some people.

• +1
Reactions: anti caking agents
The only thing that ruins me is a recessed jaw without jutting, I swear jaw can make a huge difference in some people.
Same. I look honestly good as long as I jut.

most of the times, facial recession is caused by lack of maxilla, lack of mandible and downward growth (high gonial angle)
a minority of people have only recessed maxilla (some cases of undervite) or only recessed mandible (some cases of overbite)

Fix bones instead.

• +1
Reactions: forwardgrowth and Deleted member 2846
You guys realize like a quarter of the surgeons over 60 will be dead from coronavirus within the year right? And just lol at traveling to Italy. I hear the surgeons in South Korea are having big discounts as well. So is Seattle. All great options

You guys realize like a quarter of the surgeons over 60 will be dead from coronavirus within the year right? And just lol at traveling to Italy. I hear the surgeons in South Korea are having big discounts as well. So is Seattle. All great options
My surgeon is in northern Italy. If my surgery gets delayed to next year I will kms.

My surgeon is in northern Italy. If my surgery gets delayed to next year I will kms.

Good luck man but shit is going to hit the fan pretty soon, especially North America and Western Europe. We don't have the will to implement strategies to contain this thing like they do in East Asia.

Good luck man but shit is going to hit the fan pretty soon, especially North America and Western Europe. We don't have the will to implement strategies to contain this thing like they do in East Asia.
I agree with you mate. Sold all my stocks. Cases in my city have been rising like crazy. I even had a nightmare where I went to get my surgery and had it go perfectly only to fall sick with corona the next day and having a hard time to breathe and coughing due to corona while my jaw is in several pieces and my mouth swollen and the stitches bleeding. Nightmare fuel.

What you think I should do? Surgery should be in about 3 months.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4054
I agree with you mate. Sold all my stocks. Cases in my city have been rising like crazy. I even had a nightmare where I went to get my surgery and had it go perfectly only to fall sick with corona the next day and having a hard time to breathe and coughing due to corona while my jaw is in several pieces and my mouth swollen and the stitches bleeding. Nightmare fuel.

What you think I should do? Surgery should be in about 3 months.

Nothing you can do other than stay healthy and see how this plays out till then

Thought it was goinna be a shitpost and you were gonna post a picture of a rope ngl :lul: