Embrace pain

D

Deleted member 22124

Prosocial, accountable, well-adjusted participant
And live a life of abundance

• +1
Reactions: _MVP_ and Lebgfinal
What happens when you reach your emotional/physical threshold when it comes to pain, and you are filled with nothing but destruction? Your only path forward from there is to heal

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 22124
What happens when you reach your emotional/physical threshold when it comes to pain, and you are filled with nothing but destruction? Your only path forward from there is to heal
Yeah, well, that would definitely be overkill. Let's hope neither of us get to experience it, Bojack. And don't tell me you have because you'd have PTSD written all over you like a cracked Ouija board.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: _MVP_, Lebgfinal and Deleted member 16369
Yeah, well, that would definitely be overkill. Let's hope neither of us get to experience it, Bojack. And don't tell me you have because you'd have PTSD written all over you like a cracked Ouija board.
I will tell you i have felt the extremes of what you would call overkill. And yes; i regret to say i am somewhat cracked. Perhaps; i can heal myself better with energy work and kevin trudeau cleanses. But, I will for now forego my healing practices and continue onwards without any form of special training. We will see where that line of reasoning takes me.

I will tell you i have felt the extremes of what you would call overkill. And yes; i regret to say i am somewhat cracked. Perhaps; i can heal myself better with energy work and kevin trudeau cleanses. But, I will for now forego my healing practices and continue onwards without any form of special training. We will see where that line of reasoning takes me.
93C00A39 7DC0 409D 87F7 75A9ACE9CE92

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 22124