embrace your autism

lunin7

lunin7

i’m finally at peace
Tried uploading to r/autism but they didn’t allow it cuck reddit

I recently saw a thread here about some guy saying he’ll sell his soul just to be normal. In the thread he talks about how his girlfriend is leaving him and he just wants to be normal.

I’ll say this, personally I’ve never been in a relationship, but I’m still on the spectrum.

We naturally evolved as pack animals who are against the unfamiliar, which is why when neurotypicals see you they have this underlying hatred for you, even if you’ve done nothing wrong.

This could also explain why autists as a whole feel so anxious around neurotypicals and feel like they are pressured to act a certain way.
I’m not saying you should hate neurotypicals, but once you accept this fact of life, you will be less disappointed.

Normal people just simply feel uncomfortable around you. I have an autistic friend, me and him hang out all the time. Compared to my other nt friends, he’s one of the coolest dudes I’ve met.

Anyways, this thread isn’t to make you feel depressed so I’ll just get to the good part.

Embrace your autism, because neurotypical is already taken. Ask yourself, why do you want to fit in? Is it so that you can have a normal life?
Trying to be like everyone else clearly when you aren’t like everyone else is illogical. I understand what it feels like to want to be accepted in social groups, cause I tried it for years.

I did everything I could. I listened to the same music, I wore all the name brand clothing, I masked all the time, and it did little to fix my insecurities.

I got bullied for no reason. They beat my ass, people laughed at me, my own crush laughed at me and called me retarded.

My attempts to be liked and accepted made things worse. I have to live with those embarrassing memories forever.

But over the years, I realized being autistic made me extremely talented at certain areas of my life. From a young age people commented on how I was good at drawing.

Some of the smartest and most successful people on Earth are confirmed autistic.
Bill Gates, Albert Einstein, Steve Jobs, Nikola Tesla, all autistic.

Don’t be ashamed of being autistic, embrace it. Develop hobbies like drawing, writing or reading, swimming, etc.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Amnesia, Timmy, Lucifer X and 5 others
- why r u on reddit?
- why didnt they let u post?
- I agree with ur post. I am trying to reach my maximal state of being
- I'm not sure whether I'm autistic. do you think I'm autistic?

• +1
Reactions: lunin7
All that and plan your revenge.

• +1
Reactions: Lucifer X and lunin7
- why r u on reddit?
- why didnt they let u post?
- I agree with ur post. I am trying to reach my maximal state of being
- I'm not sure whether I'm autistic. do you think I'm autistic?
I’m on Reddit because i ask for advice on my interests

cause Reddit is a site where they only want you to hear feelings not the truth it’s a site With little free speech

thanks for agreeing YES SOMEONE AGREES WITH KME

ngl from the way you type you do seem to be autistic. But dont take my word for it just see a autist doctor or take a test about it

• +1
Reactions: Tabula Rasa and poopoohead
All that and plan your revenge.
Hahahaha time to kick societies ass

the true revenge is letting your enemies know that you have influence on the world they live in

• +1
Reactions: Primalsplit
I feel like everyone knows but they don’t want to tell me

• +1
Interesting.

Getting an autism diagnosis is not something that particularly concerns me, but I agree with your sentiments as someone who is socially maladjusted and estranged from society.

• Love it
Hahahaha time to kick societies ass

the true revenge is letting your enemies know that you have influence on the world they live in
Weaponise your autism to accumulate power. Then own the factories these fucking normies work in. Then... then milk them like they're cows. :bigbrain:

• Love it
  • Hmm...
Reactions: lunin7 and Tabula Rasa
I feel like everyone knows but they don’t want to tell me
pay attention to how people act around you

people will virtue signal thing is a lot are not good at it

• +1
Reactions: Mik
NTs should be rounded up and killed

• JFL
no autism for my hideous face