[Emergency] How to FUCK a WOMAN (first time extremely soon)

2God

2God

1% topper
As per my previous thread, looksmax told me that I should go see a prostitute to learn how to fuck BEFORE fucking a regular, free foid.

However, time failed me,

There is no way I won't have multiple sex opportunity quite soon, that I can't decline otherwise that would be so gay, and I won't have time to see a fellow sex teacher.

How do I have sex, tell me your first time, tell me anything, and tell me how to not be cringe.

I beg

Just kill yourself faggot. If you need to ask how to fuck a woman then you are gay.

• JFL
Reactions: Jova and Gaygymmaxx
Just kill yourself faggot. If you need to ask how to fuck a woman then you are gay.
You are a retarded and immature nerd. Your brain is retarded, and your floor level iq discredit any of your post. You are the one who should shot himself, you genetic inferior piece of shit.

• JFL
Reactions: Jova and Gaygymmaxx
You are a retarded and immature nerd. Your brain is retarded, and your floor level iq discredit any of your post. You are the one who should shot himself, you genetic inferior piece of shit.
Keep coping greycel.

Bro took it personally :what:

• JFL
Reactions: LegitUser and Jova