EMERGENCY: MAKE THIS FORUM PRIVATE

B

BackFromTheMogging

Silver
For fuck sake astrokike is lurking and spreading our knowledge.
All our Hopes of ascension are gone
What are we waiting for !?!?

• +1
Reactions: Michael, StressShady, tryingtofindsolution and 13 others
Chill out man there’s no arcane knowledge here

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227, Dog face, Worthlesshapa777 and 12 others
Lol astro suffers from BDD

• Hmm...
Reactions: Vitruvian
EMERGENCY: KILL ALL ASIANS

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 2227, john2, Alt Number 3 and 11 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 685, Deleted member 2846, ( ( ( d[-_-]b ) ) ) and 2 others
LOL
90+% of dudes are lazy or high inhib, so won't do anything mayor like is suggested here.
They will just try to ascend by a new haircut, and buy new clothes, and changing their glasses from roundly shaped to square shaped. And other low key nonsense, that barely helps anything

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Usum, OCDMaxxing and 6 others
There actually is, you shill
What, mewing? It only works with mouth breathing kids. Face pulling, I’m yet to see an ascension from it. Surgery, most people can’t afford and hardly anyone here gets them. Softmaxxing is just common sense. Which leaves bone smashing

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: hebbewem, je3oe and Deleted member 4887
Astro will self destruct he is mentally unstable

Every few months he will quit YouTube

Then flip flop on a subject for 10hrs

Its over he has most the important info anyway
No point going private now

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and the next o'pry
What, mewing? It only works with mouth breathing kids. Face pulling, I’m yet to see an ascension from it. Surgery, most people can’t afford and hardly anyone here gets them. Softmaxxing is just common sense. Which leaves bone smashing
For now... no normie would have gotten a face puller 5 years ago. They are evolving

• +1
Reactions: Uglyandfat
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 2227, Vidyacoper, Luke LLL and 1 other person
LOL
90+% of dudes are lazy or high inhib, so won't do anything mayor like is suggested here.
They will just try to ascend by a new haircut, and buy new clothes, and changing their glasses from roundly shaped to square shaped. And other low key nonsense, that barely helps anything
Actually, most of them won't even do that because self control is at an all time low in this day and age.

• +1
Reactions: Usum
Astro will self destruct he is mentally unstable

Every few months he will quit YouTube

Then flip flop on a subject for 10hrs

Its over he has most the important info anyway
No point going private now
We dont know what we will discover. I am myself working a contraption and running actual fucking simulations. There are things that are being discovered everyday, we should keep it a secret

• Woah
Reactions: Kingkellz
Nah dude if I had better features I wouldn't be on this forum
Same but even when people are clearly 5+ PSL theyll think they're ugly cause they compare themselves to chico

Girls have always known about the importance of bones
Yes but not alot of them were willing to do something. Also I seen a stat that men surgeries rose 300%. They are becoming blackpilled and its thanks to these forums. You remember back in the days of sluthate, u think some girl would have had snapped herself with a face puller?

Yes but not alot of them were willing to do something. Also I seen a stat that men surgeries rose 300%. They are becoming blackpilled and its thanks to these forums. You remember back in the days of sluthate, u think some girl would have had snapped herself with a face puller?
I don’t think it’s these forums, just lived experience of not getting girls and now seeing them openly lusting over Chad on TikTok has made the penny drop for them regarding looks

legit, specially the ones that are involved as a make up artist artist they legit have to learn about types of cheekbones, cheekbones projection, jaw, hyoid bone, because it depends on the features you have to use make up correctly. my ex gf was a make up artist and when i asked about what makes an ideal jaw or checkbones she legit stared to talk about ramus, hyoid bone,etc. fucking brutal
just see a make up video and you will see a girl talking about different types of features and how to change his form with make up
@Lorsss is a make up artist i think he can confirm this

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 2227, Chadelite and 1 other person
Same but even when people are clearly 5+ PSL theyll think they're ugly cause they compare themselves to chico
For me its Chad or death I have to get near chico levels to be happy tbh otherwise why go on.

I don’t think it’s these forums, just lived experience of not getting girls and now seeing them openly lusting over Chad on TikTok has made the penny drop for them regarding looks
No, back in the days people would resort to simping not looksmaxing

LOL you act like this forum is "mainstream" when vast majority of people know nothing about it

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227 and Deleted member 1476
LOL you act like this forum is "mainstream" when vast majority of people know nothing about it
It's a matter of literal months. Astrokike isnt the only one anymore, there are more and more like him

Fuck astrofag cuck. He needs to be hung from a tree dumb Eugene simp
giphy.gif

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Worthlesshapa777, LordNorwood, john2 and 4 others
It's a matter of literal months. Astrokike isnt the only one anymore, there are more and more like him

In months from now millions of people are gonna uncover this forum?

Jew admins want bitcoin and ad revenue fuck them all

what is he spreading and where, when I open his channel I only see mewing and some other bullshit which he tries to sell

as long as he just talks about mewing we dont have to worry

For now, he already started to talk about the facepuller. All the surgeries and stacks are gonna get public
what is he spreading and where, when I open his channel I only see mewing and some other bullshit which he tries to sell

For now, he already started to talk about the facepuller. All the surgeries and stacks are gonna get public

Untitled

his channel is dead as fuck bro, barely makes average 10k views

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1106
Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: BackFromTheMogging and idkagoodusername
Men too or they just lied to themselves if not.
No, males have never been so weak and castrated.
They prefer to believe the females' lies about personality.
No, males have never been so weak and castrated.
They prefer to believe the females' lies about personality.

Finally, FaceandLMS is going to make new episodes on looksmaxxing surgeries.
It's much worse.

Last edited: