Emma Murphy got blacked and lived happily ever after. She found a white cuck to raise her black children

klip11

klip11

Narcy pirate Guardian of squirtle

• JFL
Reactions: nope, LampPostPrime, Toth's thot and 1 other person
@human304
@RetardSubhuman
@looksmaxxer234

• JFL
Reactions: LampPostPrime
Emma Murphy is just one coalburner amongst many. But always surprising how /pol/ still posted her hundreds of times.
I'd say it's as high IQ as any 4chan cuck to have about 4-5 examples of whatever narrative you wanna push.
I'd be embarrassed to even post this, imagine...
"S-SEE?! SHE'S A COALBURNER AND GOT BLACKED, AND NOW SHE'S A SINGLE MOTHER OF 2 (EVEN THOUGH THE AVERAGE CUCKRISH CAN'T EVEN HAVE 2 KIDS), AND NOW A WHITE CUCK BETABUXXES HER!!!!"
It's no wonder nigcels keep their stereotypes alive with these faggots not even realizing that they are posting the type of shit that empowers them

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25377, Deleted member 31562 and Oberyn
you can't win as a white male in 2023

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: nope, lil truecel and klip11
you can't win as a white male in 2023
@looksmaxxer234 will impregnate a snow bunny and then she'll find an oofy doofy cuck to raise her black son

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: nope, Looks234, LampPostPrime and 1 other person
@looksmaxxer234 will impregnate a snow bunny and then she'll find an oofy doofy cuck to raise her black son
the so called white female classic

• +1
Reactions: klip11
white brah need to save their money and learn to raise ethnic off springs

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: nope, Deleted member 31562, lil truecel and 2 others
the state of the men of my race
crying-cry.gif

• JFL
Reactions: nope, Deleted member 31562, klip11 and 1 other person

the expression says it all.

White Guy: Why I am alive ?

That whore bitched who should be stoned to death and the niglets thrown into a vat of acid:

i should hold him tightly and push his head towards me by using force with my hand , so that my cuck insta followers can see that we are a happy family and cuckoldry is good.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 25377, Danish_Retard, HeightPilledum and 1 other person
View attachment 2377908

the expression says it all.

White Guy: Why I am alive ?

That whore bitched who should be stoned to death and the niglets thrown into a vat of acid:

i should hold him tightly and push his head towards me by using force with my hand , so that my cuck insta followers can see that we are a happy family and cuckoldry is good.

DA DOOS have systematically feminized white men.

white people used to eat lots of meat, cook food with animal fat.

now for muh profit they replaced it with lots of processed carb and seed oil aka soybean oil.

just take this guy for example.

first make him do 15 day of water fast to clean out a lifetime of bad eating habits.

then feed him once a day for the next six months with only - beef, lamb. goat , chicken, duck meat and organ meat, fish,

brown rice as the source of carbs, foods cooked in beef fat and zinc supplementaion daily with a rigorous body wieht training

he would beat the shit out of these niggers and his women wont even think twice doing this.

not even realizing that they are posting the type of shit that empowers them
They don't realize they are laughing and taking enjoyment at the destruction of the white race
They're retarded

• +1
Reactions: HeightPilledum
Post not available

Users who are viewing this thread

Back