Empathic Personality is Huge FAILO

Martyros

Martyros

JB Lover
During our whole lives we are taught to believe that foids really appreciate and prefer to be with kind, patient and gentle men.

But as you may already know, experience teaches the complete contrary.

Drug-dealers, gang-bangers, murderers and child-molesters are a few examples of the kind of filth that foids love to date. (These scumbags still need to be somewhat good-looking tho, but my point still stands).

If you're not an evil psychopath, foids avoid you like the plague.

I think this is the second reason why foids don't like me other than my subhuman looks.

It's because I'm kind and empathic, which makes foid's pussies drier than the Sahara desert.

If you're not a dark-triad maxxed psychopath with an extensive criminal record as a subChad male then it really never began.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: GetShrekt, Prince88, bloomercel and 4 others
During our whole lives we are taught to believe that foids really appreciate and prefer to be with kind, patient and gentle men.

Drug-dealers, gang-bangers, murderers and child-molesters are a few examples of the kind of filth that foids love to date. (These scumbags still need to be somewhat good-looking tho, but my point still stands).

I think this is the second reason why foids don't like me other than my subhuman looks.

It's because I'm kind and empathic, which makes foid's pussies drier than the Sahara desert.

If you're not a dark-triad maxxed psychopath with an extensive criminal record as a subChad male then it really never began.
Yes because all men with girlfriends are dark triad psychopaths. You figured it out OP

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Zeruel, Deleted member 19036 and Son of gigachad
I dont think so. What you lack is confidence . You need make them laught. Make stupid jokes and act stupid.. Be childish. Thats what they call bad boy. Not a guy that are piece of shit. Also dont be simp.. That is biggest mistake anybody can make as man.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: bloomercel, Zeruel and Deleted member 23778
Yes because all men with girlfriends are dark triad psychopaths. You figured it out OP
Nope. But if you signal yourself as the helpful guy that almost never says no or let’s people walk over him then obviously even your girlfriend will use and mistreat you in the relationship.

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23778
Not in the eyes of the Lord.

• +1
Reactions: Zeruel and Deleted member 23778
This is one big misconception about empathy. Empathy is not just about feeling sorry and sympathy for other people.

It’s the ability to see and feel something out of the view of someone else. This includes sympathy but also all other feelings.
It’s actually a really important character trait in order to understand other people. And understanding other people is power

• +1
Reactions: Prince88, Zeruel, Kroker and 4 others
Nope. But if you signal yourself as that helpful that almost never says no or let’s people walk over him then obviously even your girlfriend will use and mistreat you in the relationship.
That's not what an empath is nigger

• +1
Reactions: germanlooks
That's not what an empath is nigger
It‘s what most guys including the one‘s on plebbit perceive it to be.
Most guys nowadays actually act like I‘ve described for social approval and because they thinks it will get them pussy.

Last edited:
It‘s what most guys including the one‘s on plebbit perceive it to be.
Most guys nowadays actually act like I‘ve described for social approval and because they thinks it will get them pussy.
Just change the definition of something to prove your point theory

women only care about looks just like we do

This is one big misconception about empathy. Empathy is not just about feeling sorry and sympathy for other people.

It’s the ability to see and feel something out of the view of someone else. This includes sympathy but also all other feelings.
It’s actually a really important character trait in order to understand other people. And understanding other people is power
Cognitive empathy, sure. Affective empathy is not required.

Your point that you shouldn't be a pushover? No fucking shit but why the fuck extremes like muh be a drug dealer
I didn‘t advocate for any extreme, ask OP.

Last edited:
INTJs are naturally dark triad

Fuck, this post hits too close to home. You’re right, man. Girls don’t want that. I got rejected because of not only being ugly but also being light triad. :(

I didn‘t advocate for any extreme, ask OP.
Either way, normies misinterpreting what something means is no reason to redefine a word. I also don't think anyone has explicitly stated that being a pushover without boundaries is a virtuous personality trait, so this entire thread is a strawman

I didn‘t advocate for any extreme ask OP.
Either way, normies misinterpreting what something means is no reason to redefine a word. I also don't think anyone has explicitly stated that being a pushover without boundaries is a virtuous personality trait, so this entire thread is a strawman
It‘s not just normies. You‘d be surprised how many people here still cling to a bluepilled ideal of something because they think it will eventually get their dick wet.

It‘s not just normies. You‘d be surprised how many people here still cling to a bluepilled ideal of something because they think it will eventually get their dick wet.
Who here has claimed that being a pushover is a good trait? Genuinely curious

Who here has claimed that being a pushover is a good trait? Genuinely curious
Don‘t know how he‘s called: subhuman „something“
A few days ago someone like him made a thread in offtopic, in how about can „game“ a woman‘s emotion by being a prettyboy and „emotionally vulnerable“. You will see shit like this be repeated all the time.
Also I just started lurking probably a month ago. So it‘s not so uncommon how you think.

Don‘t know how he‘s called: subhuman „something“
A few days ago someone like him made a thread in offtopic, in how about can „game“ a woman‘s emotion by being a prettyboy and „emotionally vulnerable“. You will see shit like this be repeated all the time.
Also I just started lurking probably a month ago. So it‘s not so uncommon how you think.
Not sure what you're referring to but many guys here think they are some dark triad badboys so anything like that I usually take as their weak attempts at manipulation, not a genuine desire to be a "good guy".

Not sure what you're referring to but many guys here think they are some dark triad badboys so anything like that I usually take as their weak attempts at manipulation, not a genuine desire to be a "good guy".
If you‘re autistic enough to post here you‘re definitely not dark-triad. Part about being darktriad also involves having good/intimading looks and being NT enough. I‘d doubt someone born with a „natural“ dark triad personality would worry over shit like hypergamy and negative canthal tilt.

Last edited:
If you‘re autistic enough to post here you‘re definitely not dark-truad. Part about being darktriad also involves having good/intimading looks and being NT enough. I‘d doubt someone born with a „natural“ dark triad personality would worry over shit like hypergamy and negative canthal tilt.
It's all cope anyway. The mental masturbation that happens here is beyond cringe and most of the theories here are made up by 16 yr olds

It's all cope anyway. The mental masturbation that happens here is beyond cringe and most of the theories here are made up by 16 yr olds
It‘s funny as hell actually. Sometimes you really gotta ask yourself how people think up this shit. I really wish I found out about looksmaxxing at 16 already tough.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23778
True. Women do love DarkTriad dudes + people dentin go it are too pussy to realise

Lmao thanks for saying it

Users who are viewing this thread

Back