Empathy will get you killed

BrokenCharm

BrokenCharm

Ascended mulatto
As a man in 2024 the goal is to be social and outgoing all while trusting none.

If you have a wife and kids you should have a secret fond only you know about, and possibly your banker. Don't tell your kids, your mom and ESPCIALLY not your wife because everyone is out to get you. Don't be paranoid but be prepared, always.

Don't ever feel bad for other people but yourself. A friend of mine was isolated, even his mom cut ties with him. I tried to help him and he tried to steal money from me to buy cocaine.

I found ugly incel friends of mine in the past sending DMs to a girl I was linking with.

A lot of guys here advise to date long term a girl who is 2 points below your looks level. Just because she's ugly doesn't mean she's not going to do you wrong. The girl who turned me to the blackpill was a high ltb who got cheated on in the past and her dad died. I lowered my guard because I felt empathetic towards her. She destroyed my mental health for at least a year and a half.

You should be a great person, help others if you can / want, but NEVER expose yourself to any harm. Those who seem weak or whatever will be the worse, because you don't expect them to hit and you tend to lower your guard. Beware of incels more than Chad, beware of friends more than enemies.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Gengar, BeanletMogger, try2beme and 7 others
Empathy is a curse

• +1
Reactions: BrokenCharm
Incels don't know how to run empathy game or they would slay

Many redpill gurus like Austin Durdham teach about it. Basically you go in pretending you're a war veteran who lost his leg in Afghanistan and need pussy to cope with the pain

Pretty sure @pneumocystosis and @Niklaus Mikaelson have regularly tried and succussed with this approach

• JFL
  • Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: BeanletMogger, Niklaus Mikaelson, pneumocystosis and 3 others
Cope, if you can't even trust your family your life will be miserable

Marriage shouldn't be on the cards if you actually subscribe to the "pills"

Agree with everything else

• +1
Incels don't know how to run empathy game or they would slay

Many redpill gurus like Austin Durdham teach about it. Basically you go in pretending you're a war veteran who lost his leg in Afghanistan and need pussy to cope with the pain

Pretty sure @pneumocystosis and @Niklaus Mikaelson have regularly tried and succussed with this approach
Actually broke chads/chadlites can use the fact that they are poor and abandoned to have women invest emotionnaly/financially in them, they even get forgiven for cheating
Marriage shouldn't be on the cards if you actually subscribe to the "pills"

Agree with everything else
I agree, but I am young and I took the pill early, some users here might be married.
Cope, if you can't even trust your family your life will be miserable
It's not uncommon for a woman to cheat on you, put the blame on you, keep the kids and raise them to despise you by portraying a negative picture of you. Hence why I think you shouldn't be paranoid but always keep some stuff JUST for yourself, especially money

I agree with everything you said you cant trust anyone in this world not even yourself its true once they see your guard down they Will attack you with their full potential..

• +1
Your mom isn’t gonna snitch you out to the ops :lul:

If you have a wife and kids you should have a secret fond only you know about, and possibly your banker. Don't tell your kids, your mom and ESPCIALLY not your wife because everyone is out to get you. Don't be paranoid but be prepared, always.

Don't ever feel bad for other people but yourself. A friend of mine was isolated, even his mom cut ties with him. I tried to help him and he tried to steal money from me to buy cocaine.

I found ugly incel friends of mine in the past sending DMs to a girl I was linking with.

A lot of guys here advise to date long term a girl who is 2 points below your looks level. Just because she's ugly doesn't mean she's not going to do you wrong. The girl who turned me to the blackpill was a high ltb who got cheated on in the past and her dad died. I lowered my guard because I felt empathetic towards her. She destroyed my mental health for at least a year and a half.

You should be a great person, help others if you can / want, but NEVER expose yourself to any harm. Those who seem weak or whatever will be the worse, because you don't expect them to hit and you tend to lower your guard. Beware of incels more than Chad, beware of friends more than enemies.
I completely agree with your thread title but for completely different reasons.

• Hmm...
Reactions: maarda
I started caring for certain people and sometime later these people wanted nothing to do with me, they cut off ties with me. Just lol at being empathetic.

• +1
Reactions: BrokenCharm and maarda

At same time this sounds like evil plan to make humans weaker people together are strong not alone

• +1