Emptiness will kill us all

Deleted member 209

Deleted member 209

Sage
Life is vapid af. We chase dopamine all the time but when the day ends we realize how unimportant we are. We are trivial compared to time and unvirse, we mean shit. we can cope with women all we want, we will never be complete because our biology is made so that we constatnly chase completion. we are validation druggies.

• +1
Reactions: falcon1, IMZLEGEND, margotrobbie and 1 other person
Life is vapid af. We chase dopamine all the time but when the day ends we realize how unimportant we are. We are trivial compared to time and unvirse, we mean shit. we can cope with women all we want, we will never be complete because our biology is made so that we constatnly chase completion. we are validation druggies.

True.

I was at a concert last week and while people of all ages were enjoying themselves, it hit me so hard just how unimportant me and many others were in the grand scheme of things, especially compared to the singer and how everybody basically worshipped him. It also hit me very hard that there are so many hot girls in the crowd that i will never meet again in my life, evER.

• +1
Reactions: falcon1

Users who are viewing this thread

Back