enchanted_elixir is a jew exposed gtfih

sigma ✰

sigma ✰

🦖👽🛸
subliminal propaganda... i typed his user into google and youtube cuz i do that sometimes to random users
look at this jewry i found..
the freemasons and rothschild are sending brain signals to make you subservient low T brainwashed goyim slave cucks

look at that
577k victims
and this transformation:

clearly jewry freemason magic and rituals, specialized mewing techniques to shapeshift
and those who r saying this is the og image, it looks faker than the actual one, you'd have to be blind to say that its real

not only this, think of his username... an enchanted elixir
An enchanted elixir is a potion or liquid that is believed to have magical powers, such as curing illnesses or extending life. The word "elixir" is often used figuratively to describe something that is miraculous, magical, or mysterious. For example, it can be used to overstate the effectiveness of a product or a policy.

Definition
Magic elixirA potion or liquid that is believed to have magical powers, such as curing illnesses or extending life
ElixirA sweet substance or solution that cures a problem, or a word used figuratively to describe something that is miraculous, magical, or mysterious
The word "elixir" comes from Arabic and is derived from the Greek word chēmeia, which probably came from the word chyma ("fluid").

immortality... elixir is another way to say he is drinking african albino virgin blood..

+ he has ties to master he has contributor badge and cool username :feelswhat:

look at this guy.. sucking master's bbc, being a host
ReadBooksEveryday is also jew
weird how they all ended up top three, right?
enchantedelixir didnt win cuz it would draw too much attention. instead he got the bigger nosed jew get the hook
readbookseveryday also a jew lover, and he has same user color and contributor badge

i believe this wasnt just a dream... https://looksmax.org/threads/i-had-a-dream-about-org.1144948/#post-17016921

https://looksmax.org/threads/the-enchanted_elixir-situation-birds-gtfih.1149633/
this thread is a larp.. clearly something happened to kaligula. free my bird. he got his thread stickied and lots of activity for everyone to see. because people had to see the misinfo. he apologized and tried to show that kaligula is not cody winters, b4 getting banned. they had him put in one last good word for enchanted elixir and then silenced him :feelsohgod:. kaligula, you surrendered to a fascist, and it was in vain.

so jova... https://looksmax.org/threads/the-ab...me-as-a-jew-and-helping-the-jew-mods.1123303/
RIP kaligula

if i get banned or ignored, just heed my warnings

EVISCERATED AND EXPOSED

RIP my bird @kaligula567 you are deeply missed

@alurmo gtfih

RAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH :feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Litekiller11, Jova, truthhurts and 10 others
read every molecule :soy:

• +1
Reactions: Jova and truthhurts
least schizo thread on org

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Jova, truthhurts, iloveboobs and 1 other person
@Xangsane @Jova @chudlite @GlamourPursuer

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Jova, GlamourPursuer and truthhurts
subliminal propaganda... i typed his user into google and youtube cuz i do that sometimes to random users
the freemasons and rothschild are sending brain signals to make you subservient low T brainwashed goyim slave cucks
View attachment 3187734
look at that
577k victims
and this transformation:
View attachment 3187759View attachment 3187738
clearly jewry freemason magic and rituals, specialized mewing techniques to shapeshift
and those who r saying this is the og image, it looks faker than the actual one, you'd have to be blind to say that its real
View attachment 3187764
An enchanted elixir is a potion or liquid that is believed to have magical powers, such as curing illnesses or extending life. The word "elixir" is often used figuratively to describe something that is miraculous, magical, or mysterious. For example, it can be used to overstate the effectiveness of a product or a policy.

Definition
Magic elixirA potion or liquid that is believed to have magical powers, such as curing illnesses or extending life
ElixirA sweet substance or solution that cures a problem, or a word used figuratively to describe something that is miraculous, magical, or mysterious
The word "elixir" comes from Arabic and is derived from the Greek word chēmeia, which probably came from the word chyma ("fluid").

immortality... elixir is another way to say he is drinking african albino virgin blood..

View attachment 3187814
enchantedelixir didnt win cuz it would draw too much attention. instead he got the bigger nosed jew get the hook
readbookseveryday also a jew lover, and he has same user color and contributor badge

i believe this wasnt just a dream... https://looksmax.org/threads/i-had-a-dream-about-org.1144948/#post-17016921

https://looksmax.org/threads/the-enchanted_elixir-situation-birds-gtfih.1149633/
this thread is a larp.. clearly something happened to kaligula. free my bird. he got his thread stickied and lots of activity for everyone to see. because people had to see the misinfo. he apologized and tried to show that kaligula is not cody winters, b4 getting banned. they had him put in one last good word for enchanted elixir and then silenced him :feelsohgod:. kaligula, you surrendered to a fascist, and it was in vain.

so jova... https://looksmax.org/threads/the-ab...me-as-a-jew-and-helping-the-jew-mods.1123303/
RIP kaligula

EVISCERATED AND EXPOSED

@alurmo gtfih

RAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH :feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod:
im jewish too brah

• Woah
Reactions: truthhurts and sigma ✰
this thread not getting replies cuz the rothschild and master freemason coalition is preventing people from reading and absorbing the truth

• JFL
Reactions: truthhurts
Subliminals are legit. You start as a denier. You think that it's fucking bullshit but then it can change you appearance. I made my eye colour lighter using subliminals or maybe im just retarded

• WTF
Reactions: sigma ✰
Subliminals are legit. You start as a denier. You think that it's fucking bullshit but then it can change you appearance. I made my eye colour lighter using subliminals or maybe im just retarded
wtf you fell for the jew meme
L

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts
idk when you have no hope you want to try everything. Even that bs
ima be honest, i tried that shit cuz i got desperate, genuinely believed and prayed for myself
after months there was no change. i accepted that what i did was retarded and all of these minor changes i suspected were not due to subliminals, just puberty and overall changes from time due to environment.
im glad i dont waste time on that anymore.

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts, 4lt.Real and lerwaf123
View attachment 3187734
look at that
577k victims
and this transformation:
View attachment 3187764

Definition

View attachment 3187814

RIP kaligula

EVISCERATED AND EXPOSED

@alurmo gtfih

IMG 1523

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: truthhurts, 4lt.Real and sigma ✰
why yall not talking I KNOW YOURE THERE DONT BE AFRAID

• +1
Reactions: Nirvana, truthhurts and 4lt.Real
I know it... everything thats going on is a part of their jewish evil game.
this is just like the hollywods.

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts, chudlite and sigma ✰
I know it... everything thats going on is a part of their jewish evil game.
this is just like the hollywods.
is it hopeless to resist... :feelscry:

• +1
Reactions: Nirvana, truthhurts and chudlite
View attachment 3187734
look at that
577k victims
and this transformation:
View attachment 3187764

Definition

View attachment 3187814

RIP kaligula

EVISCERATED AND EXPOSED

@alurmo gtfih

holy shit has this been under our noses this whole time??

• +1
Reactions: sigma ✰ and truthhurts
View attachment 3187734
look at that
577k victims
and this transformation:
View attachment 3187764

Definition

View attachment 3187814

RIP kaligula

EVISCERATED AND EXPOSED

@alurmo gtfih

wtf have you been doing here nigger ?

• JFL
View attachment 3187734
look at that
577k victims
and this transformation:
View attachment 3187764

Definition

View attachment 3187814

RIP kaligula

EVISCERATED AND EXPOSED

@alurmo gtfih

Im a jew suck my toes goyim

• JFL
IT'S THE JOOOOOSSS

• +1
Reactions: RAJ GHRANDHICK🗿 and sigma ✰