• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: kaligula567, Gaygymmaxx, Deleted member 82370 and 2 others
same vibe

• JFL
Reactions: truthhurts

• Love it
Reactions: looksmaxxing223
salludon was good looking for pakistani standards pre-ascension. easily a low htn + he's 6'4 as well apparently
6'1 but yh.. He was already better than the average guy. Now he mogs most men regardless of country.

• +1
6'1 but yh.. He was already better than the average guy. Now he mogs most men regardless of country.
yeah 6'1 and from lahore is insane. most pakis are like 5'5 max

• JFL
Reactions: 6PSLcel
  • Love it
yeah 6'1 and from lahore is insane. most pakis are like 5'5 max
Honestly i don't think 5'5 is legit anymore. I was in Lahore couple years ago and nearby cities, I felt average at 5'9 and got heightmogged quite often. Luckily you can wear those height boosting formal shoes under shalwarkameez so that's a nice 1.75-2' boost.

• +1
Honestly i don't think 5'5 is legit anymore. I was in Lahore couple years ago and nearby cities, I felt average at 5'9 and got heightmogged quite often. Luckily you can wear those height boosting formal shoes under shalwarkameez so that's a nice 1.75-2' boost.
even in areas like karachi or sindh? i think all parts of pakistan are shitholes apart from lahore.

View attachment 3122280
proof that if you put in the work, you can achieve something like this too
my work in a @looksmaxxing223 s thread. you see @ReadBooksEveryday everyone can succeed . keep doing what you doing and don t forget to tag the birds @ryuken @Gaygymmaxx @Litekiller11 @Imretarded? @MA_ascender @nathan @thugmaxxer2 @enriquecel @CopiumX

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: ryuken, looksmaxxing223, Gaygymmaxx and 1 other person
my work in a @looksmaxxing223 s thread. you see @ReadBooksEveryday everyone can succeed . keep doing what you doing and don t forget to tag the birds @ryuken @Gaygymmaxx @Litekiller11 @Imretarded? @MA_ascender @nathan @thugmaxxer2 @enriquecel @CopiumX
Tf is that pfp :what:

• +1
Reactions: kaligula567