lean bulking
anyone here done it?

Nobody responds if "enclo" is in the title

• +1
Reactions: appealmaxed
  • +1
From what I've seen enclo increases test a lot

i’ve seen the anecdotes on reddit yeah, but idk if that increase will provide any actual performance and muscle building benefits.

i’ve been cutting for a while so im sure i’ve suppressed my test. so maybe now if a good time to try since i’ve upped my cals, to start recomping, since b4 my deficit was very large.

• +1
Reactions: Jonas2k7
i’ve seen the anecdotes on reddit yeah, but idk if that increase will provide any actual performance and muscle building benefits.
I think it would. In my opinion if injection test (like test e 200mg) can be used in a cycle then the testosterone increase from enclo or HCL should also work like this, right?
i’ve been cutting for a while so im sure i’ve suppressed my test. so maybe now if a good time to try since i’ve upped my cals, to start recomping, since b4 my deficit was very large.
Sounds nice, I'll cut even further and buy clenbuterol what do you think

• +1
Sounds nice, I'll cut even further and buy clenbuterol what do you think
i’m on clen rn. decided to try recomp whilst using clen since i’ve seen people mention that it can also help increase muscle mass, not only preserve, provided the deficit isn’t too large, which is why i upped the cals. i’m on a 300 cal deficit then the clen would add maybe 200cals making it a 500 cal deficit, then with the properties of clen, and the fact im untrained rn and got muscle memory gains to get back, i should be able to build muscle, especially since i’ve locked in on diet also.
I think it would. In my opinion if injection test (like test e 200mg) can be used in a cycle than the testosterone increase from enclo or HCL should also work like this, right?
i’ve literally got some just sitting there. idk how injecting works, never looked into, but doesn’t it lead to super physiological levels of test beyond what u for naturally, leading to better performance. enclo will only increase within the natty range.

• +1
i’m on clen rn. decided to try recomp whilst using clen since i’ve seen people mention that it can also help increase muscle mass, not only preserve, provided the deficit isn’t too large, which is why i upped the cals. i’m on a 300 cal deficit then the clen would add maybe 200cals making it a 500 cal deficit, then with the properties of clen, and the fact im untrained rn and got muscle memory gains to get back, i should be able to build muscle, especially since i’ve locked in on diet also.
How many mcg clen are you on and is it daily? I'm going to order it today I think. From either general pharmaceuticals or deus clenomed
i’ve literally got some just sitting there. idk how injecting works, never looked into, but doesn’t it lead to super physiological levels of test beyond what u for naturally, leading to better performance. enclo will only increase within the natty range.
Thats right

How many mcg clen are you on and is it daily? I'm going to order it today I think. From either general pharmaceuticals or deus clenomed
i trust what @Gandy does. seems pretty informed.

• +1