Enclomiphene + aromasin

womanfearer

womanfearer

it MIGHT be over
I found a decent source for both of these, and Enclomiphene typically doubles test and then aromasin would prevent estrogen..
Might throw mk 677 in there too but after seeing the threads of people getting big ass noses I’ll probably opt out.
Anyone ever tried this/recommend it? Not even that expensive either (hoping for heightmaxx and better face bones)

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: normie tiktoker, MaestheticMaso, n9wiff and 1 other person
Buy turkestserone too bhai

• JFL
Reactions: normie tiktoker
Buy turkestserone too bhai
how is enclomiphene and aromasin cope too bro what
someone could start pinning 10 iu of hgh and people would jfl react and say copium

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: stress and n9wiff
My plates are still open and I’m 15 so basically anything will do something i would think
enclo will close your growth plates even if you take AI cause it will act like estrogen on the bone estrogen receptor

• +1
Reactions: N1666 and <6PSLcel
enclo will close your growth plates even if you take AI cause it will act like estrogen on the bone estrogen receptor
There is no evidence that enclo acts on bone estrogen receptors. That’s clomid.

This is mainly why enclo is more superior and doesn’t result in some sides like clomid.

• +1
Reactions: normie tiktoker and JD_25
Taking this won’t do anything for you btw. You’ll just stress your body out for nothing.

• +1
Reactions: fl0w
There is no evidence that enclo acts on bone estrogen receptors. That’s clomid.

This is mainly why enclo is more superior and doesn’t result in some sides like clomid.
i wouldnt risk it cause a lot of the "enclo" in the market is just plain clomid disguised as enclo

i wouldnt risk it cause a lot of the "enclo" in the market is just plain clomid disguised as enclo
Why even take enclo for height?

It’s good as a pct or on cycle support for sarms. That’s it

Taking this won’t do anything for you btw. You’ll just stress your body out for nothing.
hmm well i want more height and clavicular growth, is nose/ear growth inevitable or can I prevent it? someone got acromegaly from taking hgh among other things and i don’t want to be next 😭
would taking hgh even make me a lot taller?

hmm well i want more height and clavicular growth, is nose/ear growth inevitable or can I prevent it? someone got acromegaly from taking hgh among other things and i don’t want to be next 😭
would taking hgh even make me a lot taller?
No unless you take a fuck ton of it, which costs insane amounts of money which I imagine you don’t have. But if you do, go for it

Also taking an AI is stupid for enclo. Aromasin even low dose is too much for enclo. Just take DIM

• +1
Reactions: forgmeth
you're a major retarded fag, this wigga really taking an AI for enclo :lul:
I found a decent source for both of these, and Enclomiphene typically doubles test and then aromasin would prevent estrogen..
Might throw mk 677 in there too but after seeing the threads of people getting big ass noses I’ll probably opt out.
Anyone ever tried this/recommend it? Not even that expensive either (hoping for heightmaxx and better face bones)
not to mention no lol, enclo doubling test is an insane cope. you could use it as pct to recover natural levels tho
also this wigga says "i found a decent source for both of these" dude they are available FUCKING EVERYWHERE LOL:lul:
if you're serious about raising test levels just get on trt @ 500mg a week for 14 weeks then cruise @ 150mg a week

• +1
Also taking an AI is stupid for enclo. Aromasin even low dose is too much for enclo. Just take DIM
My estradiol rose to 119 pg/mL on enclo. Enclo dose was 12.5mg everyday for a month. It’s different for everyone. Some people may actually need an AI on this shit, especially if u want to maintain the high test levels for long periods of time

not to mention no lol, enclo doubling test is an insane cope. you could use it as pct to recover natural levels tho
also this wigga says "i found a decent source for both of these" dude they are available FUCKING EVERYWHERE LOL:lul:
if you're serious about raising test levels just get on trt @ 500mg a week for 14 weeks then cruise @ 150mg a week
Great advice. Only use an AI for running actual testosterone. AIs already have bad sides so run it to midigate gyno/e2 sides on test.

• +1
Reactions: forgmeth
My estradiol rose to 119 pg/mL on enclo. Enclo dose was 12.5mg everyday for a month. It’s different for everyone. Some people may actually need an AI on this shit, especially if u want to maintain the high test levels for long periods of time
That’s pretty rare I’d say idk. U prob had fucked e2 levels before and messed them up even more. If you run 6.25mg eod on enclo you prob wouldn’t need an AI & would yield same test levels

• +1
Reactions: forgmeth and JD_25
That’s pretty rare I’d say idk. U prob had fucked e2 levels before and messed them up even more. If you run 6.25mg eod on enclo you prob wouldn’t need an AI & would yield same test levels
Yeah after that I lowered the dose to 6.25, even 3.25 some days and most symptoms improved

• +1
Still using an AI or just DIM or something?
Never used an AI, the doctor who I had to go to for testing just said let it go down naturally. I did use DIM everyday like 500mg I think and I also think that helped expedite the process of getting back to baseline

• +1
Great advice. Only use an AI for running actual testosterone. AIs already have bad sides so run it to midigate gyno/e2 sides on test.
not to mention you need estrogen to function as a person and not a robot, balancing hormones is key and if you aren't on exogenous hormones theres genuinely no reason to run an AI that will nuke your estrogen levels to nothing, theres a reason AIs are usually a last resort on cycle or used sparingly and SERMs are preferred and its cus they (AIs) will rape you viciously

• +1
Reactions: womanfearer, JD_25 and normie tiktoker
not to mention you need estrogen to function as a person and not a robot, balancing hormones is key and if you aren't on exogenous hormones theres genuinely no reason to run an AI that will nuke your estrogen levels to nothing, theres a reason AIs are usually a last resort on cycle or used sparingly and SERMs are preferred and its cus they (AIs) will rape you viciously
Yeah I’ve also heard that enclo reduces estrogen more than increase it. I would have to look into it but DIM>AI for just a serm cycle

• +1
Reactions: JD_25 and forgmeth

It may be available everywhere but lots of places never even ship and just scam you
Would high test levels actually help me tho? Heard it increases osteoblast activity which would mean a better face and more height? I don’t want it to close my growth plates any faster though

Enclo will close your plates with or without asin

It may be available everywhere but lots of places never even ship and just scam you
Would high test levels actually help me tho? Heard it increases osteoblast activity which would mean a better face and more height? I don’t want it to close my growth plates any faster though
researchem
swisschems
aminoasylum

just to name 3 that dont scam you
stop larping and just wait to get tall, if u dont want to wait then take some ghrp peptides which you can get at any of the above places but are expensive and you need to pin them subq
:bluepill: