Enclomiphene Citrate as SARM cycle test base or standalone TRT

carnage

carnage

Iron
Could clomid be used as a "test base" during a sarm cycle to keep natural test at max levels? Also, could it be used during the final weeks of a hard cut to prevent shutdown from the low calorie enviroment? Roidcels, please chime in. I know it's being prescribed as standalone TRT by anti aging clinics.

• +1
Reactions: zeshama and .👽.
im an noobie bro but i talked with some pros here and they recommend me enclo during my sarms cycle. also after cycle start mk677 to maintain gains.

• +1
Reactions: carnage
Could clomid be used as a "test base" during a sarm cycle to keep natural test at max levels? Also, could it be used during the final weeks of a hard cut to prevent shutdown from the low calorie enviroment? Roidcels, please chime in. I know it's being prescribed as standalone TRT by anti aging clinics.
I was on Clomid for 7 weeks, it shot up my test levels to 1100 ng / dl. So I would recommend

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: zeshama, AscendingHero, carnage and 1 other person
I was on Clomid for 7 weeks, it shot up my test levels to 1100 ng / dl. So I would recommend
Nice, did you take anything else and did you have any sides? Oh and what dosage?

• +1
Reactions: .👽.
Nice, did you take anything else and did you have any sides? Oh and what dosage?
25 mg a day and no I didn't take anything else.
Zero sides except slightly elevated estradiol levels. Funny thing is that I felt better on Clomid than now when I inject testosterone and have higher T and lower E2 levels. I have no clue how that happened. Who understand how the human body works?

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
25 mg a day and no I didn't take anything else.
Zero sides except slightly elevated estradiol levels. Funny thing is that I felt better on Clomid than now when I inject testosterone and have higher T and lower E2 levels. I have no clue how that happened. Who understand how the human body works?
Huh. Estrogen is supposedly neuroprotective and low E can affect your mental health. But it's interesting you felt good on clomid. A lot of people report feeling depressed. Was it enclomiphene citrate or normal clomid?