Enclomphiene closes growth plates.

MaestheticMaso

MaestheticMaso

Kraken
So far I have heard mixed things about it. Unlike other SERMS like tamox, enclo is supposed to be selective to receptors only in the pituitary gland. However E2 levels can still rise due to increased aromatisation from higher test levels. This can be countered with an AI

• +1
Reactions: normie tiktoker
This forum is totally useless now jfl. Might as well head over to Reddit

• +1
Reactions: normie tiktoker and incelmogger
So far I have heard mixed things about it. Unlike other SERMS like tamox, enclo is supposed to be selective to receptors only in the pituitary gland. However E2 levels can still rise due to increased aromatisation from higher test levels. This can be countered with an AI
Enclomiphene can promote growth plate closure. It is proven to increase estrogen (estradiol) and reduce IGF-1.
I don't see the point of using it while heightmaxxing, so please explain why you are interested in using it? I am not saying it's a stupid or pointless choice, but I don't seem to understand the interest if you still want to grow in height as even if you use AI alongside it, that'll further reduce your IGF-1 levels as both AI and Enclo reduce IGF-1 levels

• +1
Enclomiphene can promote growth plate closure. It is proven to increase estrogen (estradiol) and reduce IGF-1.
I don't see the point of using it while heightmaxxing, so please explain why you are interested in using it? I am not saying it's a stupid or pointless choice, but I don't seem to understand the interest if you still want to grow in height as even if you use AI alongside it, that'll further reduce your IGF-1 levels as both AI and Enclo reduce IGF-1 levels
On cycle during ostarine or LGD. I want to use a sarm for gym also

well let’s hope not cause i used it my last ostarine cycle

• JFL
Reactions: MaestheticMaso
On cycle during ostarine or LGD. I want to use a sarm for gym also
Well, you can use it along side AI, I recommend that you get a blood test though, and take low-dose Enclo, as AI will already increase your test levels as well.

Enclo is only really good for protective reasons, I wouldn't expect any gym gains from the extra T it gives.

• +1
Well, you can use it along side AI, I recommend that you get a blood test though, and take low-dose Enclo, as AI will already increase your test levels as well.

Enclo is only really good for protective reasons, I wouldn't expect any gym gains from the extra T it gives.
The reason I want to take it is to prevent suppression sides from sarms. Ostarine might not need a pct, but LGD is stronger so it’s probably needed.

I’ve read that some serms work on bone receptors and thus could result in accelerated growth plate closure. However from what I understand, enclo is selective to the pituitary gland so it shouldn’t have that issue so the only e sides are due to extra aromatisation. Am I correct with this ?

• +1
Reactions: incelmogger
The reason I want to take it is to prevent suppression sides from sarms. Ostarine might not need a pct, but LGD is stronger so it’s probably needed.

I’ve read that some serms work on bone receptors and thus could result in accelerated growth plate closure. However from what I understand, enclo is selective to the pituitary gland so it shouldn’t have that issue so the only e sides are due to extra aromatisation. Am I correct with this ?
dawg take either ostarine or rad. fuck lgd. dry gains>

• Hmm...
dawg take either ostarine or rad. fuck lgd. dry gains>
LGD is better for muscle gain though, Rad doesn’t add too much mass. It sort of gives a dry look like a DHT drug.

The best sarm for both mass and dryness is actually s23 but it’s quite strong

Well, from my short-term research of enclomiphene (so take this opinion with a grain of salt), it seems like enclomiphene is selective to also bone tissue, breast tissue, and the brain and it's functions in all of these areas are different.

For bone tissue, enclomiphene acts as an estrogen agonist, meaning it binds itself to the receptors in your bones and replicates the effects of estrogen, leading to an increase in estrogenic activity in your bone tissue. This is to promote bone health and density as bone reacts well to estrogen in terms of increasing how healthy it is but their relationship also leads to growth plate closure.

• So Sad
The best sarm for both mass and dryness is actually s23 but it’s quite strong
yeah i’ve heard this as well. feel like enclo wouldn’t be enough to combat suppression tho. i might try s4 i’m pretty sure it’s just a toned down version of s23

• +1
Well, from my short-term research of enclomiphene (so take this opinion with a grain of salt), it seems like enclomiphene is selective to also bone tissue, breast tissue, and the brain and it's functions in all of these areas are different.

For bone tissue, enclomiphene acts as an estrogen agonist, meaning it binds itself to the receptors in your bones and replicates the effects of estrogen, leading to an increase in estrogenic activity in your bone tissue. This is to promote bone health and density as bone reacts well to estrogen in terms of increasing how healthy it is but their relationship also leads to growth plate closure.
Brutal. So what to do as a pct for sarms which results in no negative growth plate effects ?

yeah i’ve heard this as well. feel like enclo wouldn’t be enough to combat suppression tho. i might try s4 i’m pretty sure it’s just a toned down version of s23
S4 actually has more sides, things like eye floaters ect than s-23. It’s just that S-23 shuts you down completely so you need a testosterone base and probably HCG for fertility.

Even running Rad is better with a test base

• +1
Reactions: NorwoodAscender
Brutal. So what to do as a pct for sarms which results in no negative growth plate effects ?
Every PCT will effect your estrogen levels in a way that will be negative for your growth plates. As all of them lead to your balls being reactivated essentially, which will lead to an increase in testosterone and a subsequent rise in your estrogen and estradiol levels.

However, you have to realize, that PCT could only be effective if it does that, if it didn't, PCT would be entirely ineffective. I recommend if you are doing SARMS and don't want to affect growth plates (I don't understand the point of heightmaxxing and doing sarms but I digress), that you just wait it out and hope your natural levels come to where they naturally were!

• +1
S4 actually has more sides, things like eye floaters ect than s-23. It’s just that S-23 shuts you down completely so you need a testosterone base and probably HCG for fertility.

Even running Rad is better with a test base
jflll looks like i’m sticking with the good old ostarine. i saw good results with it anyways. this next cycle i’m going to try not using enclo in case my plates are still open

Every PCT will effect your estrogen levels in a way that will be negative for your growth plates. As all of them lead to your balls being reactivated essentially, which will lead to an increase in testosterone and a subsequent rise in your estrogen and estradiol levels.

However, you have to realize, that PCT could only be effective if it does that, if it didn't, PCT would be entirely ineffective. I recommend if you are doing SARMS and don't want to affect growth plates (I don't understand the point of heightmaxxing and doing sarms but I digress), that you just wait it out and hope your natural levels come to where they naturally were!
Does this also apply to the clavicle and scapula ? I’m happy with my height tbh, but I don’t want to mess up any additional growth of the frame. I might even take HGH or CJC with Ipam for frame gains.

You should technically recover eventually after a sarm cycle, even strong ones without a pct right ?

• +1
jflll looks like i’m sticking with the good old ostarine. i saw good results with it anyways. this next cycle i’m going to try not using enclo in case my plates are still open
What was your dose ?

• Woah

I think I came up with solution: what If you use hmg or fsh/lh as a pct. That way you can just control the rise in estrogen with an AI, and not worry about bone receptor interactions

• +1
Reactions: Osie
17.5 mg for 8 weeks put on 13 pounds. just started my second cycle two days ago i’m bumping it up to 25 mg for 12 weeks
Muscle gain ? Strength increases ?

• +1
Muscle gain ? Strength increases ?
bench jumped from like 160-197. and yes definitely some muscle gain. think i’m a hyper-responder tho. this next cycle should do me good

• Woah
bench jumped from like 160-197. and yes definitely some muscle gain. think i’m a hyper-responder tho. this next cycle should do me good
Aim for 225lbs next

• +1
Mk and enclo made me grow an inch and I’m past puberty. I’m not even lying I’m thinking of making a thread about this

• +1
Reactions: normie tiktoker and zeshama
Mk and enclo made me grow an inch and I’m past puberty. I’m not even lying I’m thinking of making a thread about this
Well make a thread and share your experience!

Not guaranteed that it will

I think I came up with solution: what If you use hmg or fsh/lh as a pct. That way you can just control the rise in estrogen with an AI, and not worry about bone receptor interactions
Your solution in theory would work however HMG can be extremely hard to source and is often faked with HCG (which does cause a direct increase in conversion of testosterone to estrogen), you also have to consider that AIs while AIs will reduce estrogen they wont directly target the bone tissue so theres still some potential for aromatization to occur there.

I dont have proof. Legit 2 people noticed I got a lil bit taller too, I noticed it when I saw was seening the top of the fridge when i couldnt before
No proof