Encounter with a group of 7 jb girls

edodalic29

edodalic29

Retired
I met up with this girl and her friend came as well , i just met her the night before and immediately upon giving me a hug and sitting in the backseat with me she immediately starts making out with me and whatever . What a way to greet someone . We were all going to a park about 20 minutes away so when we get there , the friend that came with us calls up her sister and she pulls up with 6 other hot jb girls i mean these girls looked very fit , so my girl goes over to them along w the friend and im sitting with 3 other dudes ( all friends with that other girl ) …. and i see all 6 of them looking at me smiling , giggling all in a group

Then my girl comes back to me and we decide to sneak off away from everyone and chill in her car . She tells me all of those girls were “ shocked “ when they saw me .. and told my girl that “ she did good “ etc .. i mog this girl to death jfl . She seems like a whore and immediately trying to kiss me was red flag #1 , she also played a hood female artist while we were in the car , and too many other red flags that i lost count on , back to the drawing board