Encountered a problem with hgh

wastedspermcel

wastedspermcel

Rope if no jb gf by 2025, hgh script next:(
Gonna pin 6iu tonight and repeat this for exactly a month as I'm going abroad for 6 weeks. Unfortunately, because I'm not pinning for 40 days something can go wrong or nothing will happen. In this timeframe where I'm on vacation I will only take aromatase inhibitors and 20mg of mk677 to at least have some secretion of growth hormone. When I return, of course, I will do 2 months of 8iu and repeat with 2 week breaks.

For the meantime where I'm pinning 6iu for a month, I won't have access to an ai for 2 weeks as it ran out. This whole problem is very specific and the outcomes are unpredictable so I'd want to here opinions and know if I should just wait till september to pin.

Why such high doses

Don't pin without AI growth plates will close faster.
Use 2.5mg anavar ED if you have while off HGH (it increases bone length on mobile can't link study but u should be able to find it)

Why such high doses
should I switch to 4iu?
Don't pin without AI growth plates will close faster.
Use 2.5mg anavar ED if you have while off HGH (it increases bone length on mobile can't link study but u should be able to find it)
I'm going to be without an ai for about 2 weeks, so would you still think that's a major issue?

should I switch to 4iu?

I'm going to be without an ai for about 2 weeks, so would you still think that's a major issue?
your speeding up your bone age without stopping plates being fused. Please please please research before you experiment with exogenous steroids your retarded.

• +1
Reactions: LegitUser
your speeding up your bone age without stopping plates being fused. Please please please research before you experiment with exogenous steroids your retarded.
Yes I knew that, of course it speeds up bone age, but the question was if 2 weeks would be a large enough span of time to even cause that

why would you risk it
idk, I wanted to pin hgh because I'm scared of missing the opportunity
but I could wait till september to have a proper 2 month cycle and until then use ai's and mk677 tbh

should I switch to 4iu?

Yes drop down to 4iu and add a somatostatin inhibitor instead of increasing gh dosage beyond that.

Do not do hgh with aromatase inhibitor for even 2 weeks, pointless at best, will fuse plates faster at worst

• +1
Reactions: wastedspermcel
How much dıd you grew

i don't really understand what you wrote ngl but i would just use the 40 days to let my receptors sensitize again( not sure if this is a real thing)

and tbh i wouldn't pin without ai

• +1
Yes drop down to 4iu and add a somatostatin inhibitor instead of increasing gh dosage beyond that.

Do not do hgh with aromatase inhibitor for even 2 weeks, pointless at best, will fuse plates faster at worst
I might as well wait until I come back from holiday in september to pin, 2 weeks of hgh is pointless. I'll be on mk for 6 weeks

I might as well wait until I come back from holiday in september to pin, 2 weeks of hgh is pointless. I'll be on mk for 6 weeks
Yes, try take an AI during the holiday though. AI is the most important thing

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: elemanzelvadre

Users who are viewing this thread

Back