Ending all gymcel copes now. You will NEVER get a top tier stacy from roidcelling. WARNING GYMCELS DO NOT ENTER.

user1728482728

user1728482728

zephir
The type of girl you get as a roided gymcel (trashy, looks older, low class, low intelligence, primitive)

DC182861 E09F 4857 A913 6AC6B5A2BE7F
FCEB5373 E18A 4516 ABA9 EF14ABE29528
FB9AA4CF ECE7 403F 9B99 CAFE63AAFE37
40063152 C8C2 4873 98E3 3CEBDBB635D7
220A2779 E88B 4964 B5A9 341E02358491
95DEB9F1 9AA9 4DD6 AA32 11D454E2D9E9
59CA04A2 D52E 40C9 B748 7002C48C2845

Vs the type of girl you attach as a softmaxxed TikTok eboy

0B2E6E42 E70C 4C3F A285 DFED445E2E38
D83435E0 BBE5 4BDA 89C9 2C64B44B067F

View attachment 1969400
View attachment 1969401
8E826E3F 2CF0 4985 8C12 E0479815554F
78A584E6 B1A9 4ECE 8680 94A72AF2F29B
View attachment 1969403
0035362A D04B 4142 8A71 8A901955A1E2
DD1E7445 885F 401C A1AF 3377BD41C1EF

Attachments

• 495E7DC6-0051-4FDA-9D33-767F553C54BA.jpeg
    495E7DC6-0051-4FDA-9D33-767F553C54BA.jpeg
    436.9 KB · Views: 0
  • 6E6E0F26-D144-410B-8D9B-C9D4857357EA.jpeg
    6E6E0F26-D144-410B-8D9B-C9D4857357EA.jpeg
    178.3 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: MissLexotan6MG, Deleted member 21044, huaus and 5 others
"WARNING GYMCELS DO NOT ENTER"
i am still gon enter, wyg do about it nigga

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: wombleboy12, OGJBSLAYER, Deleted member 24221 and 7 others

• JFL
Reactions: OGJBSLAYER, Deleted member 21044, Sigmamale and 6 others
"WARNING GYMCELS DO NOT ENTER"
i am still gon enter, wyg do about it nigga
Won’t help you get a gf just softmaxxx

All it does it harm your health long term

cope

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2268
Won’t help you get a gf just softmaxxx

All it does it harm your health long term
gym is fine if u do it as a natty, using roids just for sake of muscle is retarded. I wouldnt lose my hair for muscles. Never in a million years.
Gym is also good for distraction hobby and finding friends

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24221, Yerico7 and Deleted member 23554
Professional bodybuilders are charisma vacuums. That doesn't mean that muscular bodies have no appeal.

• +1
Reactions: user1728482728
everyone can roidcel

very few people can become a 'tiktok eboy'

shit topic

• +1
Reactions: ItsOverCel, Dystopian, Deleted member 19766 and 1 other person
Who cares if I can't get a stacy. A decently good looking girl with a nice body is all I need. Also, kys if you recommend not lifting.

• +1
Reactions: jabaduk and Corleone

Honestly that gook is a 10/10 to me, would impregnate and do whatever. Joe is living life to the fullest. My goal.

• Ugh..
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: zeshama, OGJBSLAYER, Deleted member 24221 and 6 others
The two arent mutually exclusive

Being a "cel" doesnt get you much good in general

Status and Money really expand your dating options and give you access to top tier women, good big dick game too

Your face is why you're here incel

• +1
Reactions: Prince88
Mfw charli d'amelio is used as an example of a top tier stacy

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: OGJBSLAYER, MentalistKebab, efidescontinuado and 1 other person
everyone can roidcel

very few people can become a 'tiktok eboy'

shit topic

Do not fucking roid cel i asked my doctor brother who studied this shit for 5 years he point blank told me the risks fucking with your androgen receptors leads to ball shrinkage and balding which when countered with HCG and Dutestride not only leads to tits but it also leads to an likely increase of prostate cancer.

Lets say you used aramatoize to inhibit it which i asked my doctor brother and he said it destroys any eastrogen in your body and creates brittle bones which cannot surgically be fixed.

So roiding not only gets you bitch tits but the way of stacking drugs just increases the risks i heavily suggest avoiding it I get it being natty is hard but an easy alternative is high definition liposuction it mogs all these other incel risks tbqh

• JFL
Reactions: Moggable
Do not fucking roid cel i asked my doctor brother who studied this shit for 5 years he point blank told me the risks fucking with your androgen receptors leads to ball shrinkage and balding which when countered with HCG and Dutestride not only leads to tits but it also leads to an likely increase of prostate cancer.

Lets say you used aramatoize to inhibit it which i asked my doctor brother and he said it destroys any eastrogen in your body and creates brittle bones which cannot surgically be fixed.

So roiding not only gets you bitch tits but the way of stacking drugs just increases the risks i heavily suggest avoiding it I get it being natty is hard but an easy alternative is high definition liposuction it mogs all these other incel risks tbqh
You don't have to tell me that roiding is unhealthy.

But xx increased chance of cancer when I am some 70yo oldcel are irrelevant side-effects.
You live now, not in 50 years. Only thing I am worried about is potential acne/gyno/infertility.

So you think you can “softmaxx” your way into a prettyboy AKA 0,01% percent of male population
Funny GIF
Nicholas Cage Film GIF

@softlysoftly

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23017, jabaduk and Moggable
You don't have to tell me that roiding is unhealthy.

But xx increased chance of cancer when I am some 70yo oldcel are irrelevant side-effects.
You live now, not in 50 years. Only thing I am worried about is potential acne/gyno/infertility.

They can come as early as 30 but NGL testarone itself densititezes your bones which releases eastrogen which itself could possible equal out your t to E ratio I mean this shit is all complicated at this point is it even worth all the risks ? body is important but no way near this forum makes it out to be.

Face is king and no amount of coping is gonna take away from the fact that Osteotamies we can predict we have preformed it on thousands of people and we know to point blank accuracy what you will look like after wards.

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston
They can come as early as 30 but NGL testarone itself densititezes your bones which releases eastrogen which itself could possible equal out your t to E ratio I mean this shit is all complicated at this point is it even worth all the risks ? body is important but no way near this forum makes it out to be.

Face is king and no amount of coping is gonna take away from the fact that Osteotamies we can predict we have preformed it on thousands of people and we know to point blank accuracy what you will look like after wards.
youre talking like there are no benefits though.

its not just body + easier to be lean (so big face-gains too) + more energy + higher drive/self-esteem. The mental benefits are supposedly big too.

• +1
Reactions: Corleone and Moggable
another lazy faggot coper with cherry picked anecdotal evidence.

i can also post 100 bodybuilders with hot girls and a lot of tiktokers with uglier girls

• +1
another lazy faggot coper with cherry picked anecdotal evidence.

i can also post 100 bodybuilders with hot girls and a lot of tiktokers with uglier girls

Body built but don't roid to much risks

youre talking like there are no benefits though.

its not just body + easier to be lean (so big face-gains too) + more energy + higher drive/self-esteem. The mental benefits are supposedly big too.

Motivation comes from effort on ones end also I'm not denying the benefits but is it worth balding, nuking T in your balls having to use multiple drugs with there own risks to get a few extra pounds of muscle ?

• JFL
Motivation comes from effort on ones end also I'm not denying the benefits but is it worth balding, nuking T in your balls having to use multiple drugs with there own risks to get a few extra pounds of muscle ?

I am already 100% certain I will start roiding my late thirties when my natty T levels start dropping hard. At that point the benefits are insane especially considering u have shit natty T production at that point.

It's just the question of whether it's worth roiding in my late twenties already instead of waiting till my late thirties.

I am already 100% certain I will start roiding my late thirties when my natty T levels start dropping hard. At that point the benefits are insane especially considering u have shit natty T production at that point.

It's just the question of whether it's worth roiding in my late twenties already instead of waiting till my late thirties.
you will start in your late 30s and think damn why did I only start now

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston

Then you have all the risks I mentioned good luck tbqh I mean it sounds all fun and games till arosmin cracks your bones and surgery can't fix it tbqh

>balding
If you bald, you were predisposed to it, nothing more to it. You was gonna go bald either way.
>nuking T
Yes, you will lose your natural T levels when on cycle. When off, they will come back. When on your T is replaced with something that is better than natty T in near every way possible.
>extra few pounds of muscle
Jfl we both know you are massively downplaying the importance hormones can have especially a hormone like T

giga cope if you believe leid can't get literally any hole and her mother

some chads are retarded and pick garbage

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24221 and user1728482728
View attachment 1969509

Honestly that gook is a 10/10 to me, would impregnate and do whatever. Joe is living life to the fullest. My goal.
fuck no

if you think an asian is a 10 you deserve death they are dirty alien looking inhuman abominations, especially this weird fucked up surgery face skank

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 24221, user1728482728 and HerpDerpson
>balding
If you bald, you were predisposed to it, nothing more to it. You was gonna go bald either way.
>nuking T
Yes, you will lose your natural T levels when on cycle. When off, they will come back. When on your T is replaced with something that is better than natty T in near every way possible.
>extra few pounds of muscle
Jfl we both know you are massively downplaying the importance hormones can have especially a hormone like T

You will go bald eventually yeah but you can down play it regardless the more DHT you increase which is a resultant roids will lead to a massive increase in hair loss prematurely and finastaride is it's own beast it can lead to prostate cancer down the line.

2 You have no guarantee they will go back to there regular levels why do you think you inject HCG to begin with to pump life into your dead balls.

This leads to a lot of issues as well as both HCG and Test can give Gyno.

3 I'm not down playing hormones when it comes to muscle building but Roids aren't some magic trick they have insane risks which your down playing for some retarded reason.

If it was so safe every doctor would be reccomending it to patients looking to gain muscle

Hormones only work if ur low t I was low t so I needed them otherwise it will build muscle but not Kickstart puberty if that makes sense

You will go bald eventually yeah but you can down play it regardless the more DHT you increase which is a resultant roids will lead to a massive increase in hair loss prematurely and finastaride is it's own beast it can lead to prostate cancer down the line.
Fuck Fin jfl. I get what you’re saying tho, balding is a big issue
2 You have no guarantee they will go back to there regular levels why do you think you inject HCG to begin with to pump life into your dead balls.
True but most people usually do recover
3 I'm not down playing hormones when it comes to muscle building but Roids aren't some magic trick they have insane risks which your down playing for some retarded reason.

If it was so safe every doctor would be reccomending it to patients looking to gain muscle
know what’s ur doing and the risk to reward when using hormones is far more greater than u and i could both comprehend.

My brother, you should know that (((they))) would never want to have a society of men who are takin as well as are high testosterone. Jfl at thinking something so naïve :lul::lul::lul:

Tells you enough if you have to search for ages to find a gym-maxxer who isn‘t dating a horse face or muscle girl with the body of a teenage boy

Gym is legit up to a point where you‘re lean and have decent amount of muscle, aka not being obese and not being a twink. Anything more will only get you into the target area of roasties.

• +1
Reactions: user1728482728
Fuck Fin jfl. I get what you’re saying tho, balding is a big issue

True but most people usually do recover

know what’s ur doing and the risk to reward when using hormones is far more greater than u and i could both comprehend.

My brother, you should know that (((they))) would never want to have a society of men who are takin as well as are high testosterone. Jfl at thinking this shit :lul::lul::lul:

Especially if your sensitive to DHT your hair follicles are gonna fall out and cause premature balding it's to aesthetically dis pleasing to use.

Also even if you do recover that says nothing on your risks of gyno and hair loss and shit and the combatant HCG only adds to add to tit mass and it's counter arosmin adds to give you osteoperosis which fucks up eastrogen production in your body which gives a shitty brittle bones look.

Although to be fair if you were Hooked on TRT that can make your bones more dense because testarone itself has an aspect of eastrogen so maybe this could work it's honestly super complicated to me personally.

Also doctors are very intelligent they are also very careful because of such high risks it might seem fine now but what about your older ages ? your gonna be 40 in a few decades 60 in the decades after that do you wanna get to 60 knowing you have massive bone damage ?

Tells you enough if you have to search for ages to find a gym-maxxer who isn‘t dating a horse face or muscle girl with the body of a teenage boy

Gym is legit up to a point where you‘re lean and have decent amount of muscle, aka not being obese and not being a twink. Anything more will only get you into the target area of roasties.

I think this is personally cope body gives a massive aura especially on peptides but make no mistake it won't fix a shit face it will give a shit face an aura women are attracted to

• +1
Reactions: Corleone
I think this is personally cope body gives a massive aura especially on peptides but make no mistake it won't fix a shit face it will give a shit face an aura women are attracted to
Screenshot 2022 11 27 at 011306
Screenshot 2022 11 27 at 011316
Screenshot 2022 11 27 at 011335

even the god himself mainly attracted low-class crack-head-looking skanks

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: MissLexotan6MG and Deleted member 20368
30C651C5 FACC 4159 9129 D68DE9CFAA2C

Cry for jeff seid . Another thread to add to my cope collection

someone needs to send the original post to a scientific journal, it feels really solid

fuck no

if you think an asian is a 10 you deserve death they are dirty alien looking inhuman abominations, especially this weird fucked up surgery face skank
Cool but I still wanna impregnate all of them