Ending HQNP women cope

0S4MA

0S4MA

greed is good
(Disclaimer)
im sure most women aren't extreme sluts but claiming the are majorty HQNP is just insane to me when you look at what the acronym means

"High quality" " Non primative"

The incel wiki states high quality is regarding attractiveness but I've seen people claim it means exactly what it sounds like so I will use that definition

High quality and Non-primative in a female all leads back to traits that point directly to SELF RESPECT, CLASS, DECENCY, and most notably VIRGINITY/ INNOCENCE

Now think to yourself about the women you went to school with, the girls your friends have dated, and the girls you see on social media. Were they "high quality" in mannerisms, behavior, attitude, and clothing? Were they VIRGINS?? Not even fucking close

"but but OS4MA, this is anecdotal evidence!!" -:soy: Okay well lets take a quick search for the only measure of "innocence/class" that is quantifiable, outfits.

All these outfits are normal for 2024, so normal that you're probably thinking right now that id be harsh to call these whore outfits but 60 years ago parents would warn their kids to stay away from women who dressed less loose than this.

And lets not forget this is a Google search that won't show what kids under 18 wear which is a lot worse

ARE THESE OUTFITS REPRESENTATIVE OF NON-PRIMITIVE WOMEN? I DIDNT THINK SO

first two results for "summer outfits" on TikTok and look at the amount of likes, and comments agreeing it is the perfect outfit, 0 cherry picking either try this for yourself

I wouldn't wear bronx drill rapper clothing if I wasn't trying to represent that lifestyle
I wouldn't wear faggot drip if I wasn't trying to represent that lifestyle
Women wear slutty clothes that show of their bodies to represent a certain lifestyle :feelshah::feelshah:

VIRGINITY

Im littarly caging as I type this cause its so fucking ridiculous to have to prove this water.

Women get
approached sexually by men from the age of 14, if we give them the benefit of the doubt and say they reject 1/30 options they have they still wouldn't be even close to a virgin by the time they are ready to marry. Dating apps let them choose from the best options so its safe to say they wont pass down the best ones they get.

they are cum dumpsters for the top % of men until its time to settle down, black pill 101 muh muh HQNP tho :forcedsmile:

Funny GIF

and as for the claim other generations were less promiscuous than ours, it will be a few years before the girls who grew up realizing their SMV on tiktok/instagram from a young age and have acted on their SMV since they were 14 are old enough to be reported in stats. The biggest whore I know in real life is 16, her and others like her have 0 effect on the stats out right now

inb4 "DNR" "water" it looks like many are still confused and believe most zoomer girls are innocent little virgins just waiting to settle down and have a nice little family in the woods!!!

Last edited:
  • +1
  • So Sad
  • Hmm...
Reactions: boss8055, 1966Ford, Ken and 10 others
@SidharthTheSlayer @ElTruecel

HQNP is pure fantasy

• +1
Reactions: lebronjames23, tombradylover, ambi and 8 others
  • +1
Reactions: lebronjames23, bloomercel and IvanTheSpaceBiker
Pat me

• +1
Reactions: 0S4MA and Sny
Who ever brought on sexual liberation should be thrown in a wood chipper.

• +1
Reactions: Ken, IRL_Reject, butterworld and 4 others
finding the best feeling pussy is the new goal tbh

• +1
Reactions: 0S4MA
finding the best feeling pussy is the new goal tbh
the goal is to find the hottest women possible, if they are going to be a whore might as well find the best looking one

• +1
Reactions: Ken, bloomercel and Miant Gimplants
I Read every single pixel

• Love it
but..but she’s wearing a dress :soy:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: lebronjames23, bloomercel, NumbThePain and 1 other person
Niggas would call Abella Danger here hqnp cus she wearing a dress

IMG 7905

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: lebronjames23, bloomercel, yeeyeeslayer and 4 others
but..but she’s wearing a dress :soy:

the dresses the average 2024 zoomer girl wants to wear vs what trad copers think they want

• +1
Reactions: lebronjames23, bloomercel, Ricky212 and 1 other person
@yeeyeeslayer if only we had shinigami eyes to see the body count of a foid

• JFL
Reactions: 5’6 Darktriad, ElTruecel, Costcosuperstore and 4 others
@shizuku11111

the goal is to find the hottest women possible, if they are going to be a whore might as well find the best looking one
what if youre going to fuck her for the first time and you see this:

• Woah
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Ken, bloomercel and 0S4MA
(Disclaimer)
im sure most women aren't extreme sluts but claiming the are majorty HQNP is just insane to me when you look at what the acronym means
Who is claiming this 😂

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: bloomercel and HTN_Mentalcel
Who is claiming this 😂

the amount of cope in that thread

• +1
Reactions: Ricky212
dnrd because of broken english

HQNP is a pipe dream

HQP is ideal

• Hmm...
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel and 0S4MA
(Disclaimer)

View attachment 2975820

"High quality" " Non primative"

The incel wiki states high quality is regarding attractiveness but I've seen people claim it means exactly what it sounds like so I will use that definition

High quality and Non-primative in a female all leads back to traits that point directly to SELF RESPECT, CLASS, DECENCY, and most notably VIRGINITY/ INNOCENCE

Now think to yourself about the women you went to school with, the girls your friends have dated, and the girls you see on social media. Were they "high quality" in mannerisms, behavior, attitude, and clothing? Were they VIRGINS?? Not even fucking close

"but but OS4MA, this is anecdotal evidence!!" -:soy: Okay well lets take a quick search for the only measure of "innocence/class" that is quantifiable, outfits.

View attachment 2975836

All these outfits are normal for 2024, so normal that you're probably thinking right now that id be harsh to call these whore outfits but 60 years ago parents would warn their kids to stay away from women who dressed less loose than this.

And lets not forget this is a Google search that won't show what kids under 18 wear which is a lot worse

View attachment 2975858
View attachment 2975859
ARE THESE OUTFITS REPRESENTATIVE OF NON-PRIMITIVE WOMEN? I DIDNT THINK SO

first two results for "summer outfits" on TikTok and look at the amount of likes, and comments agreeing it is the perfect outfit, 0 cherry picking either try this for yourself

I wouldn't wear bronx drill rapper clothing if I wasn't trying to represent that lifestyle
I wouldn't wear faggot drip if I wasn't trying to represent that lifestyle
Women wear slutty clothes that show of their bodies to represent a certain lifestyle :feelshah::feelshah:

VIRGINITY

Im littarly caging as I type this cause its so fucking ridiculous to have to prove this water.

Women get
approached sexually by men from the age of 14, if we give them the benefit of the doubt and say they reject 1/30 options they have they still wouldn't be even close to a virgin by the time they are ready to marry. Dating apps let them choose from the best options so its safe to say they wont pass down the best ones they get.

they are cum dumpsters for the top % of men until its time to settle down, black pill 101 muh muh HQNP tho :forcedsmile:
View attachment 2975880
Funny GIF

and as for the claim other generations were less promiscuous than ours, it will be a few years before the girls who grew up realizing their SMV on tiktok/instagram from a young age and have acted on their SMV since they were 14 are old enough to be reported in stats. The biggest whore I know in real life is 16, her and others like her have 0 effect on the stats out right now

inb4 "DNR" "water" it looks like many are still confused and believe most zoomer girls are innocent little virgins just waiting to settle down and have a nice little family in the woods!!!
Only dumb, bluepilled conservatives will fall for the HQNP crap. Modern Day women are unable to remain loyal, and why should they when the mainstream media promotes them to be whores OPENLY and tells society to accept it

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel and 0S4MA
the craziest stories I have were with these ''innocent looking'', reserved girls.

I just see this HQNP thing as more of an evaluator of a girl's personality+looks but make no mistake, all women are whores for the ''right'' guy, or the cleverest.

niggas need to stop pedestalizing women and understand they're just vectors, means to an end, receptacles, you name it. And don't feel bad for looking at them this way, they're also extremely utilitaristic, even more than men.

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel and 0S4MA
A foid wearing a crop top/bikini doesn’t really mean shit in some high climate doesn’t mean shit. It’s easy to tell by what activities they do, how they act and present themselves if they’re HQNP.

But they’re only JBs

Only dumb, bluepilled conservatives will fall for the HQNP crap. Modern Day women are unable to remain loyal, and why should they when the mainstream media promotes them to be whores OPENLY and tells society to accept it
Modern day? Boomer and gen x women were worse even the silent gen jbs were pretty slutty

• +1
Reactions: 8uAte and IvanTheSpaceBiker
Modern day? Boomer and gen x women were worse even the silent gen jbs were pretty slutty
Boomer hippie sluts and cucks kickstarted the sexual revolution so ig you're right

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel
Who ever brought on sexual liberation should be thrown in a wood chipper.
Blame european philosophers and jewish feminists

Boomer hippie sluts and cucks kickstarted the sexual revolution so ig you're right
Yeah but its worse now as were the only generation feeling the worst of its effects

if women are so HQNP how come most men are sexless while most women are not? they are clearly cum dumpsters for the top % of men

• +1
Reactions: IvanTheSpaceBiker
good fucking thread

Only in the west or across the whole world? I don’t keep up with the east or Islamic countries.

Silent Gen technically since it started in the mid - late 50s I believe. Boomers were just even worse because birth control was now public and contraception became legal
Only in the west or across the whole world?
West for the most part

• +1
Reactions: IvanTheSpaceBiker and 8uAte
maybe in the west, sad state.

• +1
West for the most
Right Mainly America, all of Europe or Canada wasn’t like this. All of the West once believed in Christianity. Liberals in the 1950s are today’s "conservatives,” if you get what I mean

Last edited:
Right Mainly America, all of Europe or Canada wasn’t like this.
No they def were look up the sex rates.
All of the West once believed in Christianity. Liberals in the 1950s are today’s "conservatives,” if you get what I mean
Yup water.

you'd be surprised.

Once I banged an 18yo girl I met at a train station. Girl was shy, reserved, wearing baggy unfashionable clothing. Had an instagram just drawings she did and no pictures of herself. Kinda looked like that:

Invited her for coffee and then took her home to watch a movie. Once we got there it was smooth sailling. She was sucking my dick like I was the last man on earth. Maybe she was a virgin too, who knows.

This was in a timespan of 45 minutes.

Had another one who was a legit (legal, feds) JB, I met on a department store nearby my place. She was more the shy, tomboyish type. Really cute, she was even carrying a plush toy. We couldn't have coffee since all the cafes were closed, so I took her home.

There she also had no problem getting naked, but she told me she was a virgin and was scared. So we just did third base. Next day we smashed.

Timespan: 15 minutes.

• JFL
Reactions: 0S4MA and Xangsane
you'd be surprised.

Once I banged an 18yo girl I met at a train station. Girl was shy, reserved, wearing baggy unfashionable clothing. Had an instagram just drawings she did and no pictures of herself. Kinda looked like that:

View attachment 2976112

Invited her for coffee and then took her home to watch a movie. Once we got there it was smooth sailling. She was sucking my dick like I was the last man on earth. Maybe she was a virgin too, who knows.

This was in a timespan of 45 minutes.

Had another one who was a legit (legal, feds) JB, I met on a department store nearby my place. She was more the shy, tomboyish type. Really cute, she was even carrying a plush toy. We couldn't have coffee since all the cafes were closed, so I took her home.

View attachment 2976144

There she also had no problem getting naked, but she told me she was a virgin and was scared. So we just did third base. Next day we smashed.

Timespan: 15 minutes.
those are LQNP autistic foids

those are LQNP autistic foids
That's cope. All these women worshippers out here would see these girls and think they're pure. What a joke.

They're just humans. Some dude who's not bad looking and who's forward gets the timing right when she's horny and that's it. Sex happens.

But that would be destroying the male fantasy that the girl by his side is somewhat special and not a girl who'd give pussy to a Chad had he met her at the right time and place prior.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 0S4MA and Xangsane