Ending some copes: If you are not NT it is almost always over

rt_gamer

rt_gamer

5/10 Leanmadxing tp 7/10, non-nt
Of course at the beginning of this post i acknowledge that looks are the most important.

However it should be said that some of you overestimate the role of them.

If you are clinically non-NT so you have:
-Autism
- Adhd(it is little milder)

It is over if you are not a chad or gigachad and even then you would likely have problems with LTR. You would just be able to fuck girls basically.

If you have mental dicease like below but your are clinically NT:
-depression
-PTSD
-social phobia etc.

It is over if you are not a chadlite at least, and the same as above applies

Even being introverted is a disadvantage, you need to be a htn-chadlite to get any success. if you are here, you 99% belong to one of these three groups.

Stop overestimating looks!

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • So Sad
Reactions: zeshama, Deleted member 19463, UnluckyRedSmith and 22 others
Okay but this forum's name is Looksmaxxing so after making this claim, shouldn't we discuss ways to better our own skills in this particular field?? Of course I'm doing work on my own improving myself but shouldn't you as the poster discuss stuff as well??

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, ScramFranklin, exeight and 2 others
based , it's over for me :feelswah:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16369 and Deleted member 18012
Okay but this forum's name is Looksmaxxing so after making this claim, shouldn't we discuss ways to better our own skills in this particular field?? Of course I'm doing work on my own improving myself but shouldn't you as the poster discuss stuff as well??
Obviously

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18012
even non NT girls hate non NT guys because they are usually desperate to fit in. over indeed

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Baldingman1998, Deleted member 5180, AscendingHero and 7 others
feels good to be nt

• +1
If you are clinically non-NT so you have:
-Autism
- Adhd(it is little milder)

It is over if you are not a chad or gigachad and even then you would likely have problems with LTR. You would just be able to fuck girls basically.
Nah you don't need to be that high a looks level for girls to still do all the work for your autistic ass

• +1
Even being introverted is a disadvantage, you need to be a htn-chadlite to get any success.
Very true. I'm 6'2 with a 5/10 Face and I've had to date down 2 pts to get consistent sex.

INTP is my MBTI.

• +1
Reactions: Landorus, TrestIsBest and Deleted member 18012
ADHD is a chad disease
They fuck more not less

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: TUSSELEIF, Deleted member 14957, Deleted member 18012 and 1 other person
Everything matters water

• +1
NT > looks if not truecel for day to day life enjoyment

• +1
Reactions: UnluckyRedSmith, Finalcut123, TUSSELEIF and 6 others
I disagree. I suck with normies but Im fantastic entertainment with My friends. If Finnish people arent friends with you Then they Are just silent. Theres none of that mogging or banter culture like in USA

Last edited:
its only over if you are subhuman

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18244, exeight and Ken
not true, i'm htn at best definitely not a chad or chadlite, ND (clinically diagnosed) as fuck but still slay. It is true about LTR issues though lol, i can only hold on to a relaylay if I act NT which is draining

This fact is so overlooked and you are absolutely right. I am very NT in one-on-one interactions but overall am antisocial so I am good but most people on this forum if you put them in a room with a girl for 1 hr they would probably run out of things to say in around 5-10 minutes. I genuinely think you need to be HTN/chadlite if you're antisocial and don't really have a friend group. Below that and you can maybe get away with jestermaxxing as a nice guy BF but honestly NT matters SO MUCH. START GOING ON OMEGLE AND NOT BEING AWKWARD. PRACTICE YOU ND FREAKS.

• +1
Reactions: TrestIsBest and ScramFranklin
I like being a 6foot4 NT

Well u improve ur looks to get laid so it is legit

NT > looks if not truecel for day to day life enjoyment
Obvious fucking cope muh the lady at the store muh the stacy,muh the modelling agency muh the director of the movie sees chads nt jfl

It's always is and will always be physical appearance>>>>>>>>

Although in HS/Un especially & in life in general being overly introverted and quiet never helps. I really wish I was more extroverted tbh. @Cope

For real. I have aspergers and adhd and have always struggled getting to know people, struggled socially and with social cues. Always been a bit "weird" throughout my life. After puberty it became so much worse as people matured and I still had autism. People who are below my looks level have a social cicle

Brutal and depressing. But I took the autism test thing with a ton of questions and did well, so maybe it’s not my personality

If you are non NT, find the right drug cocktail to balance your fucking brain. Eat keto as well.

For my adhd, keto, wellbutrin, vyvanse and twice a week 2g phenibut when going out makes me NT tbh.

But a keto diet is a must if non NT.

• +1
Reactions: TrestIsBest
If you have mental dicease like below but your are clinically NT:
-depression
-PTSD
-social phobia etc.
All of these curable are with current psychotropics and behavioral practices. No one is clinically non-NT (unless severe autism), not when drugs like Nardil, Lyrica, Vorinostat, and Cerebrolysin exist.

• Love it
Reactions: AscendingHero
Does cerebrolysin make you NT? Or smarter?
All of these curable are with current psychotropics and behavioral practices. No one is clinically non-NT (unless severe autism), not when drugs like Nardil, Lyrica, Vorinostat, and Cerebrolysin exist.

If you are non NT, find the right drug cocktail to balance your fucking brain. Eat keto as well.

For my adhd, keto, wellbutrin, vyvanse and twice a week 2g phenibut when going out makes me NT tbh.

Actually I do modafinil ( I think similar to vysanse) and welbutrin. Not keto though. Is vysanse a must have?

This fact is so overlooked and you are absolutely right. I am very NT in one-on-one interactions but overall am antisocial so I am good but most people on this forum if you put them in a room with a girl for 1 hr they would probably run out of things to say in around 5-10 minutes. I genuinely think you need to be HTN/chadlite if you're antisocial and don't really have a friend group. Below that and you can maybe get away with jestermaxxing as a nice guy BF but honestly NT matters SO MUCH. START GOING ON OMEGLE AND NOT BEING AWKWARD. PRACTICE YOU ND FREAKS.
I'm honestly pretty glad I've PUAmaxxed in my teenager years. I didn't get much pussy but it definitely developed my conversations skills significantly and I can still access them in social situations.

Another thing that is important for NT I think is your neurochemistry. If I'm low blood sugar/low dopamine/havent slept well etc, I behave like a real motherfucking autist without me really being one. Nootropics and good health habits can help with this

• +1
Reactions: Finalcut123

Good take, I have a similar approach. Phenibut whenever a situation requires me to be extra-social. I don't need even close to 2g phenibut tho, I noticed even when I take 250 mg the night before for sleep, the day after I'm much more extroverted