Ending the cope that Asian men have small dicks(white and Asian men have the same dick sizes) race copers defeated

D

Deleted member 27511

Kraken

Whites men are bigger by only .02 inches jfl
Race copers destroyed

@Ai Impact @TRUE_CEL @anoright @apemaxxed @bishōnenmaxxer @PrinceLuenLeoncur @John Doe

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Michael Myers, Deleted member 26116 and PrinceLuenLeoncur

Race copers destroyed

@Ai Impact @TRUE_CEL @anoright @apemaxxed @bishōnenmaxxer @PrinceLuenLeoncur @John Doe
Wait till @Komesarj89 cathes your black ass. Your gonna end up back on the plantation like a slave

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16369 and Deleted member 27511
Wait till @Komesarj89 cathes your black ass. Your gonna end up back on the plantation like a slave
No it’s a good thread. There’s nothing wrong with talking about race. The problem is shitty bait threads.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Won't Stop Mewing, PrinceLuenLeoncur, aspiringexcel and 3 others

Race copers destroyed

Based.

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers

Race copers destroyed

This goes both ways; regarding big black cope. Hawaiians/Pacific Islanders are the underdog here. Biggest dicks.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27511
What I'm hearing from this is that Hawaiians mog

I would probably kill myself if I had a dick under 6 inches ngl

Race copers destroyed

Self reported.

Although i saw some legit measured stats being exchanged in this thread

This goes both ways; regarding big black cope. Hawaiians/Pacific Islanders are the underdog here. Biggest dicks.

All women want big Hawaii cock

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16369
Which measurement method is more legit bone pressed or mid shaft?

Which measurement method is more legit bone pressed or mid shaft?
Those are two different things. Bone-pressed is for length and mid-shaft is for girth. All studies on length are measured bone-pressed, so go with your BP number. As for girth, some say mid-shaft, some say thickest part of your dick, some say base. I prefer to go with mid-shaft because it’s smaller than my base.

Those are two different things. Bone-pressed is for length and mid-shaft is for girth. All studies on length are measured bone-pressed, so go with your BP number. As for girth, some say mid-shaft, some say thickest part of your dick, some say base. I prefer to go with mid-shaft because it’s smaller than my base.

Thx man

You’re welcome. Measure yours and let us know bhai.
Ngl I find it hard to believe none of them were bigger than 6 inches how is this possible man?

Ngl I find it hard to believe none of them were bigger than 6 inches how is this possible man?
Because it’s the average. There were definitely guys with 6, 7 inches probably but also guys with 3,5 - 4 - 4.5 inches.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16369
Because it’s the average. There were definitely guys with 6, 7 inches probably but also guys with 3,5 - 4 - 4.5 inches.

Having a sub 5 inch sick sounds brutal

It’s not brutal, I’d say it’s ideal. As long as you don’t enter micropenis-tier length, but if you’re around the average whether a bit below or above then you’re golden, in my opinion. When are you gonna measure?

It’s not brutal, I’d say it’s ideal. As long as you don’t enter micropenis-tier length, but if you’re around the average whether a bit below or above then you’re golden, in my opinion. When are you gonna measure?

When I get home I’m in the store rn

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 27511
What’s micro penis tier in your opinion

Dicklets are based because they can’t satisfy women which is good cos they don’t deserve to be satisfied

• JFL
Reactions: submammal
Heres some cope for ricecels

Rices are high iq and made cool shit like karate judo taekwando and other shit thats why i dont hate them

No it’s a good thread. There’s nothing wrong with talking about race. The problem is shitty bait threads.
Ong I’m shocked ded srs ngl I thought you just hated and banned them all

Users who are viewing this thread

Back