ENDING THE GYM IS COPE

AstroSky

AstroSky

Silver
For reference. My starting weight was 147. I achieved just around 215 at my heaviest. That's almost 60 lbs difference. This is in a span of 4 ish to 5 years of on and off training

Let’s break this down real quick:

The gym is not a “cope.” It only becomes one when you don’t push yourself to undergo a significant transformation.

What I mean is, yes, gaining 10 to 15 lbs of muscle after being underweight, skinny, and "DYEL" (Do You Even Lift?)
isn’t going to drastically change your life.

At most, you’ll finally become a functional human who won’t die if you hang off a cliff or need to climb over a wall. By and large, most men should be decently muscled just to be functional by standard.

However, when you reach 20 lbs of muscle and beyond, that’s when it actually changes your life. You leave behind the mediocrity of the average gym bro and start to look "huge." It’s fluid, not black and white. Ideally, your frame will either widen as you age (like mine), or you’ll get lucky and achieve that during puberty.

But for the most part, muscles and long-term gym training will absolutely change your life. If you’ve been at the gym for two years and haven’t seen a life change, you’re not big enough—simple as that. Stop settling for short-sighted goals and push beyond that threshold to truly reap the benefits of good, dense, strong muscles.

My results were, of course, enhanced by testosterone; I take 150mg. That’s what got me here—long-term TRT (Testosterone Replacement Therapy). However, it still proves the point that if you want to truly benefit from the gym, don’t simply “maingain” yourself into being average. You must be willing to bulk to get the size you need. I’m bulked up now, but once I finish this cut, I’ll have a lot of muscle and very little body fat. Yes, I’m also more attractive facially. The gym is not a cope.

Mediocre goals are.

One more piece of advice: stop comparing yourself to others when you have your own starting point and frame. The best you can ever do is maximize what you have and improve your weaknesses. Comparison is the thief of joy, and it can drain the life out of your journey. Focus inwardly, and let the results speak for themselves—not the mogging, bragging, or mental masturbation.

Take the gold pill.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: try2beme, flippasav, boss8055 and 9 others
roid or be roided- @Clavicular

GTFIH birds
@Rea @Kaari @PsychoH @PROMETHEUS

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PsychoH, Kaari and Kelly Oubre Jr
3 months until i take the roid pill

• +1
Reactions: AstroSky
congrats, now you appeal to 30yo roasties

anything bigger than this is pure male gaze

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: boss8055, Chintuck22 and N1666
0 improvement

• +1
Reactions: kaligula567
its cope for naturals lol

its cope for naturals lol
Naturals can gain the size but they need to bulk hard. Not even joking. You will never get big as natural not bulking. It's hard but it's achievable

• +1
Reactions: alurmo
I wouldn't even have the right to have someone who looks like her cause I'm deformed
Don't talk to yourself like that bro. You will 100% achieve what you want. I'm not even joking. Just work hard. Shut out all the noise and go after your goals. Fucking all you have is the present moment. Make your future in the NOW. Im not giving you false hope. You can do whatever you want in this world. If you need surgery get it. If you want to rot then do that. If you wanna get anything in life. It's going to take hardwork. Suffer now. Or suffer later. That's how I see it.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: boss8055 and Rea
and for most people it takes 10+ years to reach natural limit

what women say is not conducive to what they think
whatever, yall have fun turning into a bunch of:

• Hmm...
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Chintuck22, Kelly Oubre Jr and AstroSky
whatever, yall have fun turning into a bunch of:
View attachment 3173791
I mean he has a bit too much muscle for his height and frame. There's a limit. Most can gain 60 on a frame and not have that muscle bound look. He 100% is better off this than the latter though. He should lay off the cycle for a bit tbh and cruise in trt and he might get that tight look.

• +1
Reactions: boss8055 and albe.ORG
20240915 220003

This is peak female gaze body which is lusted over by foids .

Anything more than this is pure cope and looksmin no fucking doubt

• +1
Reactions: boss8055, Chintuck22 and albe.ORG
View attachment 3173802
This is peak female gaze body which is lusted over by foids .

Anything more than this is pure cope and looksmin no fucking doubt
Unfortunately you must do the best you can with what you have. Dude has better frame than me but it doesn't matter. Im not him.

Iv done decent for my progress and that makes me happy. I'll do more as time goes on. Best I can do.

• Woah
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: boss8055, Angutoid and SomethingIsWrong
Unfortunately you must do the best you can with what you have. Dude has better frame than me but it doesn't matter. Im not him.

Iv done decent for my progress and that makes me happy. I'll do more as time goes on. Best I can do.

View attachment 3173835
Mirin progress man!
Insane frame ascension

• +1
For reference. My starting weight was 147. I achieved just around 215 at my heaviest. That's almost 60 lbs difference. This is in a span of 4 ish to 5 years of on and off training
View attachment 3173731
View attachment 3173735
View attachment 3173765

Let’s break this down real quick:

The gym is not a “cope.” It only becomes one when you don’t push yourself to undergo a significant transformation.

What I mean is, yes, gaining 10 to 15 lbs of muscle after being underweight, skinny, and "DYEL" (Do You Even Lift?)
isn’t going to drastically change your life.

At most, you’ll finally become a functional human who won’t die if you hang off a cliff or need to climb over a wall. By and large, most men should be decently muscled just to be functional by standard.

However, when you reach 20 lbs of muscle and beyond, that’s when it actually changes your life. You leave behind the mediocrity of the average gym bro and start to look "huge." It’s fluid, not black and white. Ideally, your frame will either widen as you age (like mine), or you’ll get lucky and achieve that during puberty.

But for the most part, muscles and long-term gym training will absolutely change your life. If you’ve been at the gym for two years and haven’t seen a life change, you’re not big enough—simple as that. Stop settling for short-sighted goals and push beyond that threshold to truly reap the benefits of good, dense, strong muscles.

My results were, of course, enhanced by testosterone; I take 150mg. That’s what got me here—long-term TRT (Testosterone Replacement Therapy). However, it still proves the point that if you want to truly benefit from the gym, don’t simply “maingain” yourself into being average. You must be willing to bulk to get the size you need. I’m bulked up now, but once I finish this cut, I’ll have a lot of muscle and very little body fat. Yes, I’m also more attractive facially. The gym is not a cope.

Mediocre goals are.

One more piece of advice: stop comparing yourself to others when you have your own starting point and frame. The best you can ever do is maximize what you have and improve your weaknesses. Comparison is the thief of joy, and it can drain the life out of your journey. Focus inwardly, and let the results speak for themselves—not the mogging, bragging, or mental masturbation.

Take the gold pill.
mirin

• +1
He’s back @Debetro

Gymcelling only matters when a guy is above 6 foot. In a study I read, broader shoulders only increased the attractiveness of tall men. It makes sense really. If a woman ever desires physical size and formidibility, they'd select for tall broad men. Not average height broad men or below.