Engineering at University

keepcopingboyo

keepcopingboyo

Iron
I have fully regressed into a lower form of life. As exam season approaches in my university for engineering, shit hit the fan. I have adopted an inverted sleep schedule, eat only twice a day, and haven't seen the sunlight in about a week. Lost 3kg and my face looks homeless with dark circles, swollen eyes and shitty complexion. I have nightmares every night due to high cortisol and whenever I wake all I have to focus on is fucking electrical circuit analysis. I can't tell which is the nightmare, the reality or the nightmare.

I come here once in a while for regular dopamine, please help bhais.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: ey88, Nick.Harte, N1666 and 2 others
STEMcel struggles

• +1
Reactions: keepcopingboyo
STEMcel struggles
Now I wonder who the truly happy ones are. The LTNs who go out everyday and have genuine social fun with friends and his GF who loves him are the ones hard winning in life :feelswhy: :feelswhy:

• +1
Reactions: ey88
I have fully regressed into a lower form of life. As exam season approaches in my university for engineering, shit hit the fan. I have adopted an inverted sleep schedule, eat only twice a day, and haven't seen the sunlight in about a week. Lost 3kg and my face looks homeless with dark circles, swollen eyes and shitty complexion. I have nightmares every night due to high cortisol and whenever I wake all I have to focus on is fucking electrical circuit analysis.

Mogger subhuman

• +1
This would’ve all been avoided if you just picked gender studies instead

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: keepcopingboyo and ChadL1te
Sorry to break it to you but you're too low iq bro.
I get it that STEM is kinda tough but you shouldn't be struggling like that.
Sounds like you're doing a PhD in Astrophysics.

Sorry to break it to you but you're too low iq bro.
I get it that STEM is kinda tough but you shouldn't be struggling like that.
My GPA has been almost all A+ up to this point, and Im studying like this cuz I want to maintain that. Grademaxxing.

I could just tank it and get all B,C but that would be sad,

• +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte
I have fully regressed into a lower form of life. As exam season approaches in my university for engineering, shit hit the fan. I have adopted an inverted sleep schedule, eat only twice a day, and haven't seen the sunlight in about a week. Lost 3kg and my face looks homeless with dark circles, swollen eyes and shitty complexion. I have nightmares every night due to high cortisol and whenever I wake all I have to focus on is fucking electrical circuit analysis. I can't tell which is the nightmare, the reality or the nightmare.

Been here for two years failed both I just rotted alone eveyday. Hopefully I'll succeed this third time

• +1