Engineering

ey88

ey88

Kraken
Starting school for engineering in a few days, has anyone here done it? Any tips? Also how hard is it? Is it has hard as some people make it out to be?

• +1
Reactions: org3cel.RR and mug
What engineering?
There's like 500 types

• +1
Reactions: Johnny_Sins and ey88
no engineering degree for your face

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: SubhumanForever, Kelly Oubre Jr, disheartenedcel and 2 others
Starting school for engineering in a few days, has anyone here done it? Any tips? Also how hard is it? Is it has hard as some people make it out to be?
drop out asap it's a bunch of tryhard incels cove will be life in nightmare mode

• +1
Reactions: ey88
What engineering?
There's like 500 types
Well first year engineering where I am is the same for everyone, but I’m planning on either electrical or mechanical

• +1
Reactions: org3cel.RR and bululu_87
probably is difficult, but you can do it sweaty :sneaky::sneaky::sneaky:

make mommy proud :owo:

• Love it
Yeah, it is hard by comparison (compared to other profiles where you either just have to read stuff and then rewrite it according to your own thinking, or be good at sports) given the sheer number of exact sciences that will rely on memorizing specific formulas and terms to be able to solve even the smallest shit, no matter how smart you are as an individual..

But they are much more highly regarded after you leave university, even if you don't get a job in the field..

• +1
engineering is good because you can get hired at any engineering job and get trained how to do it if that s your passion, way better to have a degree in something you like then no degree.

• +1
im ngl dawg it's pretty difficult dude for me at least, if i don't complete it, then idk. sales would be the other option but it's difficult cause luck, constant pressure, and having the unknown.

Last edited:
  • +1